• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyChill

Smash Rookie
Oh, just thought about the security thing. I would do it but I gotta figure out if I can manage the money to show up, and then find a comfortable time.

PoundSlap

Smash Journeyman
hopefully i can step up my game to the level of the current top 3. if i can do so i will definately be there.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'd rather punch you in the face. Yeah my chances don't look as amazing less reason to go now. I think i'm only going to MM puffs I don't really know anymore lots of stuff going through my mind right now.
Why do you hate me ICG? I'm one of your biggest fans...

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Lol you were hating on me because I got snake as my stuff. It's all good though, it's just cuz I've got no post count so obvious what I say doesn't matter.
No, you dummy. I was hating on you because you said "Why don't ppl just pick Jiggs she has something no other char has", which is a silly question. I don't care who you play; my MK example was an analogy.
I don't give a **** if you have 1 post or 9999999999999999999 posts.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Why do you hate me ICG? I'm one of your biggest fans...
I don't hate you I simply am not a ness fan after fighting against lori's ness sure it was the only charcter I didn't get 4 stocked by but still. I've asked peach mains to please swich to sheik I got chain thrown like h*** but it was more entertaining and I did more damage. I dislike a few match-up I shouldn't expect much of so i'm thinking sheik is my answer to some problems because my ice climbers can't deal with any form of pressure.

Man, Animals As Leaders is an amazing band.

Plank, you should have them playing over a speaker system throughout this.

Also I should mention that I'm bringing SA2Battle. This tournament just got more hype.

PoundSlap

Smash Journeyman
i actually got a little problem. i really want to attend this awesome tournament but im out of cash for the next months. there were and are various things to repair and im pretty broke. so id like to ask if there are any kind people willing to donate me some money. or is there a good player fund for pound so that i can make the journey?

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
i actually got a little problem. i really want to attend this awesome tournament but im out of cash for the next months. there were and are various things to repair and im pretty broke. so id like to ask if there are any kind people willing to donate me some money. or is there a good player fund for pound so that i can make the journey?
Unless you're secretly Mango, I don't think that plan will work out too well.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
drephen i want many many sheik dittos when you come to this, since you're coming, because i love you

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Hey jon, when you get a chance can you change my buddy flypknight's tag to NoMo? Thanks.

P.S. Why aren't you playing massive amounts of SC2, I thought you'd be all about it seeing as you were super l33t @ SC1.

rhan

Smash Hero
Just because this thread was bumped. And I just remembered that I had to ask this.

But are the lanyards getting mailed to out homes? Or will they be at the venue like last time? My friend want to show off his gamer name around....where ever... lol

I highly doubt they'll be mailed but I told him I'd ask anyway.

Continue to ignore what I post.

Kthx.

POUND FIIIIIVE!

Alukard

Smash Hero
definitely going to this ... i really hope those state crews go down that would be siiiiick

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
So yeah Car full of TN people gonna come to this again. Probably gonna rent a van again. Already pumped.

But yeah Hopefully there will be some kind of project M setups on the side. that would be pretty sweet.

Just because this thread was bumped. And I just remembered that I had to ask this.

But are the lanyards getting mailed to out homes? Or will they be at the venue like last time? My friend want to show off his gamer name around....where ever... lol

I highly doubt they'll be mailed but I told him I'd ask anyway.

Continue to ignore what I post.

Kthx.

POUND FIIIIIVE!
I also have interest in this. I would like to be able to flash around my tag and say, "HEY ALL YOU SCRUBS WHO HAVEN'T GOTTEN @ P5 REGISTRY, STEP IT UP".

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lanyards wll not be mailed :p sorrrry

@kokingpin AWESOME!!!! cant wait to see everyone again...

twig cuz i cant spend that much life on a game right now, lol

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hey jon, when you get a chance can you change my buddy flypknight's tag to NoMo? Thanks.

P.S. Why aren't you playing massive amounts of SC2, I thought you'd be all about it seeing as you were super l33t @ SC1.
Well obviously hes playing Soul Calibur 2 more because Soul Calibur 2 is better than Soul Calibur 1/Soul Blade.
duh

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
So yeah Car full of TN people gonna come to this again. Probably gonna rent a van again. Already pumped.

But yeah Hopefully there will be some kind of project M setups on the side. that would be pretty sweet.
;_;

I MISS YOU GUYS~

WHY THE **** DIDN'T I SAVE MONEY FOR THIS?

Smooth Criminal

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm considering going. Dunno yet, depends on if I have a way to get there or not.

I'm looking at canadian interest, I really want canada to come to this.
Yeah, let's get us all down there. We could carpool or something. VA is Virginia, right?

*EDIT* Yup, it is. Definitely possible for me to make it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
va is indeed virginia. i hope to see more canadians here than ever, this will be my last national tournament and i'm going all out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Brawl has shown tons of hype. According to some of the texas players, the Halo guys stopped what they were doing to watch Espy vs Tyrant and some other matches. Apparently there were tons of spectators for this one.

Two Sonic's in the top 6 is crazy.

What will this one look like!? Who knows...but we'll livestream it all the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom