• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm going to **** H-box and lose any other match other people play
Just in case you missed any of this...

ICG!

$50 MM Pichu v Young Link.

At Pound V.

No pussi out.
~ThE cAlLoUt~
I WANT THIS RECORDED BTW!^ c
omg free money is passed out?
I want in!

ICG!
$100 MM.
Pichu vs Young Link
don't ***** out.
This is marvel style baby. We don't do mms for less than $100. haha

Any other low tier mains: I'll play you for at least $20 each with my Young Link ;O

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I'm only money matching jigglypuff vs pichu. plus I don't have money to p***. Also i'd be dumb if I played matches I don't know I NEVER play to win but i'm feeling coxy about beating h-box.

but really i've only played to win maybe like vs noobs terribad and like other 9 matches.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Nvm on the hotel room part lol

and plank, being OOS i wont be able to bring a FULL setup (wii/brawl and a tv) on a plane but do i get any sort of discount for bringing just my wii/brawl?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Pound 4 was fun. Put me down for this one as well.

Make sure there are more Philly Cheesesteaks at this! You'll make a killing off of me alone if there are! :awesome:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Pound 4 was fun. Put me down for this one as well.

Make sure there are more Philly Cheesesteaks at this! You'll make a killing off of me alone if there are! :awesome:
there were philly cheesesteaks at the first one? lolwut?

this is definitely virginia, which is why im confused

rhan

Smash Hero
Philly Cheesesteaks = blown up bathrooms...

I rather go with something a little more safer.. Like apple pie... Everyone loves apple pie...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Yea VGBootcamp was set up in the back of the venue making cheeseteaks...****s were on point...I'm not sure if they have a hand in this pound though?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
they are, but im not sure if the food will be part of it. venue is pretty strict about outside food

Dart!

Smash Master
Anybody pretty good at melee need a teammate? I'm not gonna hype ride the best players to team but i'd appreciate someone who knows how to play the game

Foxes/puffs/sheiks/falcons
i'm interested in people with these mains ^
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom