• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

Smash Master
****, Bren's Zelda and Samus are so fast and he plays smarter than I remember
yeh I know I saw footage after we recorded our match and i was like wtfx? 0.o do I play that fast or is it just sped up a bit?

bren...we only played one match D=...well..with our mains >.> it was close man xD i just wish we coulda had a full set =[ your smus is secks. i cant wait till u perfect hylian low riders...when u use it in a match it'll be all like wtf pwnt.
now that I has an GC, guess what im practicing?

blowtoes surprised me by taking two stocks off my sheik with fvcking zelda on DREAMLAND WTF.
=> i got better, but you can still hopelessly **** me. =(
one of these days ima make it out of ****ing pools.

lol when i see mewtwo i just go fox and laser camp i srsly have no idea what to do vs mewtwo as sheik.
lolz sheik has lazors. I see, I see.

bren seems to like feminine characters. slight observation.

samus and zelda wtf.

lol i'm not one to talk though; ic, kirby and sheik xD
It takes a real man to truly master the fairer sex.
everyon tells me to main peaches. Y? i can play peaches, but like...that would break my series boundary.

yay =D maybe sometime during the break we can try n smash xD
yes, I need human players to smash with. Dammit desh i should have requested an extra controller.

PS David... after you told me how to de synch w/IC,s i was screwing around with them, and i Fsmashed in one direction and faired in the other. it was own 0.0
lolz

WIGI

Smash Champion
desinching is mindgames. i don't understand it.. even thinking about makes my bran hurt. but i wish luigi could desynche. fair and bair at the same time. wich is pretty much the green missle.

WHY THE FUX DOES DOC GET ELECTIRC PUNCH? LUIGI"S ELEMNT IS THUNDER. zomg down-b THUNDERBOLT ATTACK . lol =P

Geist

Smash Master
desynching makes you bran hurt lolz.
vintage miniwheats ftw!!

i can swd with samus now. =]

im working on ffmcing. i didnt realize how hard it is until now. =S

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
lol desynchs are useless for the most part they're really just for approaching and randomly controlling space.

trixies if you will.

ice block chaser is good, uh, random combos are cool, randomly tossing nana during an attack is a pretty funny thing and puts pressure on the other guy but desynching for the most part is kind of punishable and crap so like... yeah. desynch blizzard is good though it kind of creates a dead zone since the blizzard hitbox is big and sometimes you can sneak grabs or jabs or smashes if somebody runs into it because they weren't expecting it.

Desh

Smash Ace
lulz i've been fooling around with some top tier chit >.>
fox is gey. so much to take in. but it def. helps tech skill i find =/ like...you really really need to make sure you like...dont screw up :|...anything. lol

WIGI

Smash Champion
i pretty muched fixed the l on my controller by hand.. still needs a bt more touch ups.. and desh.. im about to go for a second attempt of your controller. wish me luck. bren what was the ka-master luigi teaching video you saw? i caint find it.

Geist

Smash Master
^^^>.> oops. lol wrongzorz.
maybe I meant someone else.

btw Andy are you almost done my sig yet? I crave a new sig.

Tapion punch is teh PWNZ. just ask steve.

EDIT Why is the SWF server made of so much suck? >.> ****.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I think pyro got a good dose of falcon punch the other day from me
lmao your Falcon is a BEAST omg

I haven't started on coloring the samus pic yet
Didn't even scan it yet lol I'll try starting it tomorrow

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
lol dzenan's falcon is the only falcon in the city i feel uncomfortable against w/ sheik on some stages.

d.b is just ridiculously amazing i guess.

Crooked Crow

you missed the censor noob

what an epic fail

Also, if you're gonna get into a high tier, I think you should either keep with a Sheik, or go Marth, because Brampton already has a Falco and my Fox is already getting half decent

Desh

Smash Ace
hmmmm maybe .... goods ideeza.
but i still wanna play fux. hes tres fun. not as a main >.> just cuz hes 1337.

lulz @ the update >.>

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
lol playing falco seems like such a chore. you have to work your *** off to kill someone but then some marth or sheik or fox just throws you off the stage and it's like "-1 stock".

D.B

Smash Ace
you missed the censor noob

what an epic fail

Also, if you're gonna get into a high tier, I think you should either keep with a Sheik, or go Marth, because Brampton already has a Falco and my Fox is already getting half decent
We'll have some sets let me be the judge of that ^_^

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol playing falco seems like such a chore. you have to work your *** off to kill someone but then some marth or sheik or fox just throws you off the stage and it's like "-1 stock".
So? Just play with whoever you have fun with, that's my policy. =D

Crooked Crow

He already has a Kirby and Doc, so i figured Marth as another character
would be easy to get used to because he's floaty and combos lol
The only thing is, his d-smash kinda sucks and Chris loves to d-smash XD

But your Sheik is already good too.
It beat my Fox last week like most if the time.
**** cc d-smash.. lol

Also, that thing in today's update is like.. Sudowoodo's pre-evolution, right?
**** new generations.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol i tend to play who im named after lol. I always prefered luigi over mario, but i never.. lke.. was this enthousiastic aout luigi until i got named. I was also almost named. Link spelt Curly , Bowser , Yo-sh, and som otehr name that had nothing to do with anything lol. i could have ended up mianing any of these. luigi pwns though lol, i love wavedashing
it should be in luigis movest for brawl =P

WIGI

Smash Champion
ZOMG chris i fixed your controller! yayyyy it won't be done by tomorow. yayyy.. but seriosly.. il try ahrd for thursday to finish it. i also am almost fully fixed my logo by hand, just have to go over some of the white splatter with green paint. then ittle look pretty good. your controller wil be overal better painted cuz i messed up lots on mine lol.

my bad double post

WIGI

Smash Champion
prolly.. thursday? if i don't have any setbacks, but keep in mind, i have 3 essaasy a test and a presentation within the next 2 weeks. i have to get em done first lol. they ut prioratize your entire moveset.

Geist

Smash Master
lol i <3 silent wolf! I was just about to post and im like "Fkin andy beat me to it." =@
how the fux do you moonwalk with fox? 0.0

i want a bettar fox now, but you people are telling me to play peach, so i might as well use her for my "high-tier-emergency-oh-****-its-marth-again" character.

I've been holding this in for quite a while, but i need to speak.
Who here's with me when I say even pokemons deserve good graphics? Really. Gimme a game on the gc with pokemon in it that didnt make them look like deformed crap that got beaten by an ugly stick.
and yes, melee's pokemon looked like that.
discluding playables. (Charizard in brawl is a tank and we all know it.)

I would rather see pokemon sprites than see them all made out of textureless plastic.

Crooked Crow

lol i didn't notice the graphics for that thing was so bad XD
I guess Pokemon was never meant to be
LMAO nice sig, I'd keep that.. forget about the Samus sig XD

Geist

Smash Master
you making my sig, thats whats happening.

well you guys asked for it. im going to the peach boards. wish me luck.
EDIT: now that im heading to smash with all the female characters, the name blowtoes just got a whole lot sexier.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
So? Just play with whoever you have fun with, that's my policy. =D
True. I just love Falco. I was playing him since I unlocked him like back in 2002, and I just found out about REAL Smash in June. So Falco felt the most comfortable, and I think he's a cool character, so I stuck with him.

Also, Chris: Just get better with Sheik. I mean, look at David. He ***** men.

WIGI

Smash Champion
literaly. he would. lol

Desh said your hot David, right when he left, hes already shy around girls, so i can see how shy hed be with his prefered sex =P

lol desh i kid...

at least i hope im kidding..

DESHHH!???

Crooked Crow

True. I just love Falco. I was playing him since I unlocked him like back in 2002, and I just found out about REAL Smash in June. So Falco felt the most comfortable, and I think he's a cool character, so I stuck with him.

SAME! When I unlocked Falco, I loved using him for some reason
maybe because his shine killed at 0% in 2.0x damage lol

I really don't know why I ended up using Link.. I never really used him that much when I first got the game, but I used him all the time when I played with friends before summer <_< And lol I'm giving up Falco for Fox XD

Chris, hurry up and answer -_-

Desh

Smash Ace
i need to ask ...when i find out i'll post to fill u guys in...so check the boards frequently and tomor morning.

Crooked Crow

Lol what do you mean? o_o
I'm practicing to get a better Fox.. because your Falco is already **** and we don't need 2 lol
But I guess I'll still play Falco a bit. He's pretty fun to play

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord

lololol

don't get me wrong, Falco looks like oodles of fun when you can do the more creative combo strings but personally i'd get too frustrated with such a torrid recovery.

sheik is retardedly easy to play.

Desh

Smash Ace
uhhh buss? :S my mom wont be home till 4:30..

no ones can come over tomor

kkso. ranks will be updated asap once i get this sorted out.

as for the ranks atm they are as follows.

1. lrx/pyro this need to be solved through bo5 cuz it seems close and yeah.
2.lrx/pyro
3.blowtoes
4.lozack
5.aandy
6.abel
7.wigi.
8.kryptic
9.pirkid
10.a
-12.LTG

k . any questions just ask.

Status