• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
I came once but only Mikey Nickcam, Rae, myself and Tipz were there... im not nearly as scrub as I was at GOML but getting to know the MK matchup and spacing better wuld be nice cuz I have this feeling I may occasionally face a Meta Knight once or twice ;)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Lol "stupid posts".

Not every single post has to be about critical smash info crap.

These are discussion forums for a reason.
If everyone was going to be such tight azsses then none of these forums would be here.

Learn to joke around. Learn to make posts that are simply just conversation or trying to make people laugh.

I post serious topics and crap when I need to.
Heck, I have over 25 threads made, all serious stuff.

So don't tell me I only post like an idiot.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Ok let this thread die now.

If you want to beef with me KingAce (lmfao), then PM me.

ZOMG KINGACE, U R 500000000000000000 CLEVER!!1

No more posts after this one please.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol wats so funny ? plz wen have u cared about spamming in a thread you do it all the time. besides one of these brampton threads will get closed eventually anyways

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
OMG OUCH. OMG THE INTERNET AND MY INSECURITIES ARE SRS BIZZNESS.

Who am I?

I don't care about spamming, as long as you keep coming in here and trying to start something with me, this is just going to be all +1 for each of us until someone gets an infraction, and stuff gets locked.

I'd rather have this one locked though, since it's super old, and the other thread is much prettier...
And since mods aren't taking action on my PM's and stuff, it'd make more sense to let this just fall off the front page.

Desh.

Smash Lord
In my defense, i troll ...
When im not trolling my posts are quite insightful and intellectual.
Plus i play melee and you play brawl so that right there says something >_>
akayousuckedatmeleesoyouwerelikeohnoesisuckatmeleesoiguessi'llgiveuponthatandgoplaybrawlsinceitseasierandtakeslittleornopracticeatall!!!!!!!!!!!!!lolstevesgonnahitmeforthisone.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Chris tends to think that he's higher up than anyone who plays Brawl, JUST because he plays Melee.

And Chris, yes, the reason I play Brawl is because I'm not good at Melee, and I'll never be the best. Brawl is easy so atleast I have a shot at getting close. I even said that outloud at Bernard's.

But I do not SUCK. If I sucked then you would be like...Robbie.

EDIT: And lol, no I don't have anything else to say to you. =P

Desh.

Smash Lord
And Chris, yes, the reason I play Brawl is because I'm not good at Melee, and I'll never be the best. Brawl is easy so atleast I have a shot at getting close.
That is an insanely said outlook on things from you O.o

But i like it cuz its kinda like saying
"well obviously melee is better then brawl but i'm not good so i might as well play something i have a chance at winning"

i<3u
btw smash tomorrow maybe kinda sorta?
ugh i need to let the thread die!
I'll pm a friend,
he'll close it maybe if i ask politely =]

KingAce

Smash Ace
um zeph na canada in general is looked down upon by americans especially the md/va region. but there are a lot of ppl who are expected to do well. azen chillin m2k usually take top 3 at every big tourny so yea probably those 3

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
But i like it cuz its kinda like saying
"well obviously melee is better then brawl but i'm not good so i might as well play something i have a chance at winning"
I guess subconsciously that's how I feel.

Let's play like RPS Competitively or something.
It's balanced.

Then again, all perfectly balanced games rely on luck and coincidence to draw a winner.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
That is pretty balanced though.

It would end in sudden death, and the first unlucky soul to be Bob-Ombed loses.

Chris change the title of this thread so that we don't get caught.
Call it the Niagara thread or something. =D

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Is this another spam thread?
Yep.

It was the old Brampton thread but since Desh got banned we had to make a new one so that we could edit it and crap.

We changed the title so that the mods would lock it.
They don't listen to PM's...

I guess I'll try chester once more.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just don't a **** clue of what you want guys. Desh sent me a PM asking to remove the NEW brampton thread, while right now it looks like you guys want me to lock this one? You guys are not clear at all you knew?

Second I don't need to lock anything, just stop posting in the trash thread. Why would I NEED to lock it anyway? Prevent one of you from spamming in it even more and bumping it in a couple of weeks?

Desh.

Smash Lord
Well wak in all fairness, toxicry had bumped it cuz i guess he hadnt saw our new brampton thread, and then we tried to let it die but that fail'd miserably. -_- well actually im not sure why i said in all fairness cuz its just stupidity really.
And i dont remember sending you a pm about that D: ...if i did then wow im stupid. >_>
sorry for buggin ya.

DONT POST HERE. LET IT DIE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom