• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
ya i do play brawl -.-;
i just like keeping up with the more modern games...
and i started playing melee really late into its release.
Like.... 3 years after its release.
thx for the thread desh

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ya i do play brawl -.-;
i just like keeping up with the more modern games...
and i started playing melee really late into its release.
Like.... 3 years after its release.
thx for the thread desh

You started playing in 2004? That would have been a good time to start playing Melee competitively. :/

Yeah, i'm lurkin' this thread. SO WHAT?

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
ya probably but it was so hard for me to used advanced moves, mostly L-cancelling - that was the hardest 4 me i could only do it with marth's nair, otherwise i was mediocre at best

Desh.

Smash Lord
Lol, i started playing competitively about a year ago O.o
I dont like brawl. Not to concerned wether is more modern or not:p
i just like to play good games and yeah :p
I dont consider brawl to be one unless you've got items on and lol'ing your *** off at the dum crap that happens when you play it XD

Bramptons got some good brawl players though (who isnt? LOL)
you should come out some time =D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ya probably but it was so hard for me to used advanced moves, mostly L-cancelling - that was the hardest 4 me i could only do it with marth's nair, otherwise i was mediocre at best

Thats why you practise? I'm sure 4 years would be enough for you to get good. :/

lol, I guess it makes sense to play Brawl then, since you don't have to put in much effort/practice or anything.

Desh.

Smash Lord
mr. janitor stop giving me good quote sigs.

edit: stop giving me long quote sigs!
they dont fit together Q_Q

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
I do agree that melee is way better in terms of competitive and tournament play kuz brawl is so defensive. Actually the person who REALLY got im into playing brawl with hopes of playing in tourny's was niko. I think u guys might have talked me into playing melee again =/

Desh.

Smash Lord
WOOOOOT
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
kk
next smashfest we have i'll make sure to let you know D: .
the more melee players the better!
cuz brawl players are dead weight!

edit: kk but seriously let this thread die, post in the new one :p

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Lol, I only started playing last year.

Add me to msn. I brawl. aesthetic.x@hotmail.com

Bramptons got some good brawl players though
I beat the best player in Southern Ontario =\

And he plays Metaknight =\

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I do agree that melee is way better in terms of competitive and tournament play kuz brawl is so defensive. Actually the person who REALLY got im into playing brawl with hopes of playing in tourny's was niko. I think u guys might have talked me into playing melee again =/
play both if you like both when you get good at them they stop being similar games and your habits don't really carry over much

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
play both if you like both when you get good at them they stop being similar games and your habits don't really carry over much
Wow, I clicked "Quote" when it said "Play both noob", and when it went to the part where I get to type this stuff, there was so much more to your post.

Anyways, play both. aesthetic.x@hotmail.com

LET IT DIE.
GOSH@_@
we dont need 2 brampton threads. >_>
Agreed. As soon as a mod realizes there are two Brampton threads on the front page we're fvcked.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Well according to tournament standings MDK has placed higher than you in more tournaments...
So I don't know what's up with the PR.

I didn't even play you. =\

And I'm not saying that I liked COMPLETELY ***** Rae, I'm just saying a faired pretty well against him and beat him once out of our two games LOL.

I'm not saying I'm better than him either, I just kinda wanted to flaunt.
I

KingAce

Smash Ace
rofl @ rae placing higher than me in more tournaments. are you stupid? do i need to find you links? ive won and placed higher than him at every tournament except one or two and i was only 1 place behind him. do i need to find you links? ive won more recent tournaments than anyone on the PR. also, i havent even came past 4th since like wat.... combo breaker in may?

edit - also i dont kno where ur going refering to mdk as the best player in southern ontario. if you actually paid attention to tournaments you would know that me, JL, percon have all consistently placed higher than him as well as I think Ambrose

Desh.

Smash Lord
Oh noes, its another m2k we got here. ^^^^
but yeah let the thread die PLEAASSEEE >_>
plus who cares about super smash bros. melee4newbs =/
JK DONT KILL ME BRAWL HOREs D:
-hides-

KingAce

Smash Ace
y does brampton always have to make the dumbest posts... desh wat do u mean by another m2k. im pointing out how stupid pyroloserkid is being by claiming he beat the "best player in southern ontario" and questioning a pr system and how it functions when he doesnt even know how it works =/

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
I read the whole PR thread once when I was bored. KingAce you deserve the top spot on the PR, Pyro was just misinformed as I had referred to MDK as one of the best in Southern Ontario. SOrry for the misscomm.

Edit: He thought I meant THE best, when I said he was ONE of the best.

4Serial

Smash Lord
yeah, us link players are hard to find
it's like looking for mewtwo mains

ookaayyy, it's a little serial in here right now.. Pyro's only saying how he was happy that he was able to take a single game off someone on the PR list. He's not saying he's better than anyone. It was a friendly anyways so it really shouldn't matter.

brampton always makes the dumbest posts? 2 people from brampton posts one of which was taken way too seriously and probably just a joke. Desh always makes ******** posts. i can take a few posts from the brawl boards (actually, I can take a LOT) and say that all brawl players don't know **** about melee and are ********, but it's stupid to make such generalizations.

KingAce

Smash Ace
oh alrite zeph its just he came across as being kinda stupid so yea i had to post about it lol

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
rofl @ rae placing higher than me in more tournaments. are you stupid? do i need to find you links? ive won and placed higher than him at every tournament except one or two and i was only 1 place behind him. do i need to find you links? ive won more recent tournaments than anyone on the PR. also, i havent even came past 4th since like wat.... combo breaker in may?

edit - also i dont kno where ur going refering to mdk as the best player in southern ontario. if you actually paid attention to tournaments you would know that me, JL, percon have all consistently placed higher than him as well as I think Ambrose
y does brampton always have to make the dumbest posts... desh wat do u mean by another m2k. im pointing out how stupid pyroloserkid is being by claiming he beat the "best player in southern ontario" and questioning a pr system and how it functions when he doesnt even know how it works =/
Sounds like an M2K to me.

I guess MDK gave me bad information?

Calm down. I know you can beat me hands down. That's why I challenged you as a joke and when you said sure I was like "Ok no."

Jesus. It's a game. It's BRAWL.
You don't have to be all insecure.
It's not like you're going to win an award for being at the top of a PR.

"Hey baby, I'm at the top of a PR. Wanna date?"
"Umm...what's that?"

Desh.

Smash Lord
desh wat do u mean by another m2k.
No its just like, if you say something bad about m2k, or you say someone is better than him or something, he like hunts you down with a big'ole insecure post to reassure himself or something lol :p
No big deal though its just brawl ^_^

i just found it funny is all XD

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol buddy its becuz ive seen sooo many stupid posts by you and desh but i never bothered to say anything cuz i figured w.e but i simply made a post that pointed out the facts and made ur post look stupid
watever man i dont care if im on the top of the pr or not but yo u guys talk some stupid **** all the time so i had to say sumthin

edit - lol zeph jus come to one of mdks casuals on sundays =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom