• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
epic Luigi ditto for title of B-town's Luigi?

Abel, we still need to have an all Link ditto >=O
That, or I'll have Pyro eat you alive in a Falco ditto set, or I'll do it myself

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
"Chillin out, maxin, relaxin all cool and all shootin some b-ball outside of the school"

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Now this is the story all about how
My PC got twist turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there
To tell you how I became 1st on a server called b31-41r

In cs_assualt I was born and raised
In the vents is where i spent most of my days
Chillin out haxin and relaxin all cool,
And all shootin dem *****s that be actin a fool

When a couple of nubs that were playin legit
Started makin trouble with my haxin bit
I got one little ban and my mom got mad,
and said you better stop haxin cuz its just a fad

So I searched for a key and when it came near
The title said 'sweet' but there was a virus here
If anything I could just delete the file
But I thought nah forget it, I've got a while

I came back to the comp about 1 or 2
And I thought snap my computer has just been screwed
I looked at the thing what a peice of crap
Now how can i finish haxin that map...

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
yo sup guys, copypasta down your throat, all the info in the announcements on home page:

some BAD DUDE hackzords through smashboards and got a list of e-mails and stuff. the power admin would like you to consider changing your passwords. actually you should. read below.

Superman said:
One, the individual in question sent out an email blast to a number of users that contained a message advertising his site. He also obtained a list of members' email addresses, but claims that he will delete it. We also have reason to believe that this individual may have obtained some potentially sensitive information from our database. I recommend that any users who may have supplied some sensitive information via threads, posts, or PMs (such as usernames or passwords) change that information as soon as possible--while it's not necessarily likely that that information has been stolen, we cannot be absolutely sure about what information was taken.

In addition, I would like to suggest that all users change their account passwords. A good password will contain a mixture of letters (capital and lowercase), numbers, and symbols, and be at least 8 characters long. I also recommend you choose a password unique to this site so as to not endanger any other accounts you may have with the same password elsewhere. To be clear, we have no reason to believe that any of your account passwords have been compromised--even if they were indeed taken, they are stored only in an encrypted form that is not readily decrypted by modern technology.

Lastly, I'd like to note that the Revolution style will temporarily be the only style that will be available. We expect to re-enable the other styles shortly.

Geist

Smash Master
I find it funny how more Sauga people are posting here than Brampton people.
Its like a spam utopia for random eastern canadian cities. =S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom