• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desh.

Smash Lord
you could get her to come over and work on my controller since if she comes over u wont be doin anything else xD

WIGI

Smash Champion
the concert was last night, tahst why i wasn't at the practise. tonight i ahs nothing. and i don't realy get your popst desh.

Desh.

Smash Lord
basically. if she comes over no secks for j00 so just work on me controller lulz.
i'm so hungry....
HUNGRY FOR SMASH. >=D

WIGI

Smash Champion
naw if me and her came over. we just end up on your couch. although.. i could spray a caot and "wait for it to dry"

Desh.

Smash Lord
thats the spirit =D...wigi is urs gonna be playable tomorrow? i wanna see it w/ the white n white buttons =D
and if its not tell me cuz i can bring an extra controller.

WIGI

Smash Champion
bring an extra, ima bring mine too, but incase sumthing goes wrong with it

good to have extra lolz mine should be playable.. but if i spray the logo tonight im not touching near the start area tomorow

Desh.

Smash Lord
if you do spray it tonight. dont use it tomorrow. cuz u never know. but do bring it. def bring it. i wanna see the logo lol

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
other post edited for opinions on update. not all negative. not much negative really.

lulz just got infractions for my spam with the lol no's xD
Lol.....no.

I'm kidding, I did to. 2 points.

Also, stop talking about controllers in here when you're on MSN lolz.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lolz but its more fun on here for some odds reason...and we're talking about controllers on msn AND swf xD
wow thats gey now that i thinks bout it.

WIGI

Smash Champion
its cuz i think som people want updates on the controler, to hel see if they want theirs done too. like, i think andy is on the edge =P ima spray the logo soon.. hopefully it all works. il post pics when im done
ughh im nervous tho. im using baking clay instead of plasticine. should work tho lol

chris waht time are you picking me uppp???? cuz like.. i wanna sleep in as much as possible

Desh.

Smash Lord
um, i'm leaving my place at around 10. so expect me to be at your place in about 15-20 mins...unless something takes long. just be up and ready n make sure u ddint forget nun by 10.

YO AND BREN. DONT FKN TAKE FOREVER. be ready lol >.>

Desh.

Smash Lord
wowowowowowowowowowo LURK MOAR? lol
like 10 sec0onds later :|

whos logo you painting? whats mines looks like =D

WIGI

Smash Champion
dur im painting mine.. yours isn't ready t0 be put on..a nd im trying to find a way to do it good.
so be patient youg padawan.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
jesus christ, tourney people are insane

This weekend was fun lol
Thanks Steve for letting me and Bren sleep over I hope we get those recorded matches on soon
If you don't know how to like split them up for youtube, send it to me and I'll give it a try

****, Bren's Zelda and Samus are so fast and he plays smarter than I remember

I didn't really get to play 1on1s with Wigi =[
You probably got a lot better since you got to train with Cool Hat
omg he's so crazy, he deserves a combo video, and by the sounds of that crew battle, he was ******
I kind of wish we were watching the whole thing, but practicing was fun too lol

Steve's Falco is pretty gay........................................... keep it up lol

I think I got a lot better <_< Smashing at Steve's place helped a LOT too
<3 Fox on Falco chaingrabs =] I kinda suck at comboing with Fox though, with his shine and everything <_<

GOOD **** REPPIN B-TOWN

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol yeahh. twas fun. thanks chris for teh ride lol. i learned an enrormous amount form facing coolhat only twice. im definatly better than chris.

bren,

you need to spam more. cuz during you matches you didn't. and it wulkda helped you. even otehr people said this.

desh.. orrrr... whatever your new non banned name is cuz you wer stupid and posted a bad link. (tisk tisk) you need more cape. less suck.

Wigi, your amazing, but you need to shffl. and get better at your nado recovery. i know your amazing cuz you missfire pple in teh face like 20+ times, and 3 missfires in a row is just pure HAX. also, your controler is pure smexy. i bet desh is jeloes and hes probably paying you to make him one.

sh*t steve your flaco's so good now. i think my wigi can take yours easy now.

bren should main peach. and booser.

ganons a mexican.

Crooked Crow

I think Bren would make a good Peach <_< It's like a combination of Samus and Zelda
He spams enough, d-smashes a lot, and never dies lol

Yeah, I think Steve's Falco is faster too
My Link can almost keep up with him, but I can never get out of his **** combos lol

Also to Wigi, those Ganon dittos we saw for Mexico were so sexy LOL <3 GTA/Mexican Ganons

Desh

Smash Ace
lulz wigi...main jiggs xD no srsly. its better then ur wigi imo...crap...steves, mines, and brens is better >.>
and if u do stay wigi....SHFFL GODDAMIT. got a better recovery now gj xD. but learn to shbawd n shffl =D
and ledge tech and tech. i gotta work on zat too =]

andze. i like...barely played you =/ grawr we needs more match. me you n bren n wigi gotta make it out next time >.>
same with you pyro but gj reppin brampton =D next time i'm outta pools fo sheezy. but until then....1338 flaco bredgin.. thats 1 lvl better then 1337 btw.

bren...we only played one match D=...well..with our mains >.> it was close man xD i just wish we coulda had a full set =[ your smus is secks. i cant wait till u perfect hylian low riders...when u use it in a match it'll be all like wtf pwnt.

good chit guys...k i'ma go get my acc back. =[

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
pyro is surprisingly not bad.

desh needs to di away from fox.

blowtoes surprised me by taking two stocks off my sheik with fvcking zelda on DREAMLAND WTF.

aandy i didn't get to play.

wigi i wanted to luigi ditot you.

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhmmm chris. i have come to realize my jiggs isn't that great. and my luigi is way better, and no, you steve and bren CANNOT beat my luigi with your luigi. you can barely beat me with your doc, the only time you really beta me after Coolhat tough me was in doubles, and i had 60ish% and you had less. but then next round i came bacck and killed you. brens mewtwo is mindgames. main mewtwo peach and samus. every one will be like (well if there playing hispanic ganons) W T F*CK?

dragon ahs 1 111 posts xD

WIGI

Smash Champion
mewtwo vrs luigi is such a fun battle. luigi vrs sheik.. not fun. but seriosly bren you shoul try peach. turnips and.. floating while doing lots of ariels. fun fun. and i get to hear the frying pan npoise more!

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
lol try everyone.

bren seems to like feminine characters. slight observation.

samus and zelda wtf.

lol i'm not one to talk though; ic, kirby and sheik xD

Desh

Smash Ace
lulz ...wigi my place tues k? i'll show you me "barely" beating you with my doc lol...and i'll show you me beating you with my luigi...and then my dk. sounds good?

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol. chris. your so full of it. i ahd such a crap day tuesday and you know it lol. il gladly come over. as for your luigi beating me. ha. lets do a set then? for rank? hm? well i gues id let you use your doc. cuz making you use luigi wouldn't be nice to you. BRING IT ON.

I will. Misfire you in the face.

annnd maybey super jump punch you..

oh one of the coolest things at the biweekly, was when i was recovering, and you jumped out and capped me, right as i was trying to fair you back towards the stage, but instead you capped me, i then spun behnd you and ju-jitsu choped your *** of the screen. it was matrix man.

Desh

Smash Ace
i'll do a 5$ mm for your luigi set and i dont really need to do much to prove i can beat your doc...you couldnt beat it yesterday in a 1v1 and you def. werent the only person who learnt knew stuff.

and yea that was pretty sick ....how i recovered i have know clue xD

but yea sure come over =]

i'm not full of myself...i dont say i can do things wich i cant...unless its fly...i think i can fly ._.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i said full of IT not yourself =P =P

buttt uhm, yeah you could beat my doc. not my luigi xD. uhmm i dunno bout da money, mainly cuz i don't have any lol.

im 6 days older than ka master.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i live by that philosophy. no need to speak right when people can still understand you. for teh most part.

Desh

Smash Ace
loool david we already know you can beat me with everyone xD
but yea that'd be some insane practice for me =D not to mention hilarious pill spammy fun xD

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
lol

tbh i was a bit surprised my kirby lost to blowtoes's samus in our friendlies. his samus is pretty smart. lol my crazy kirby spacing and educated randomness was no match to his superior edgeguarding and ccing skills.

edit: lol i don't play doc >___> doc dittos are just fun lol. umm if you want real practice you'd probably be better facing my sheik or ic.

Crooked Crow

Yeaahh we didn't get to play =[
Next time we come over, we're definately gonna have to do that
And thanks for having us over man. This was like, my first tournament experience and it was great!

lol who the hell is "Desh!"
GTFO of brampton and stop spammin plz

Also, did anyone there play Link? I wanted to learn some more Link from the tourney since everyone else got a trainer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom