• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Nothing tomorrow? boooo

Abel is Falcology.

I don't deserve to have a higher rank than him.
We haven't had a match since like 2 or 3 weeks, and he beat me then <_<

Same thing with Wigi.. I think he should be higher than me.. until we face each other. =P

Also Bren, I've seen that XD
CJ's DK is a BEAST!! DDR music ftw too

Desh

Smash Ace
k well. this isnt permanent and i still needa do some stuff before i can update. but chye.
nope nun tomor. but thursday is still on. an peeps MIGHT be able to stay later.

WIGI

Smash Champion
andy, i do think i have a chance to beat you, not sure about abel, however, we havn't realy had a proper set yet. so you should stil be ranked higher than me for sure. well have our set thursday k? maybey we can make it a CHALLANGEEEEEEEEEEEE. (stinkoman)

Twenty Exdy Six!

-=20X6=-

DOUBLE DUECEE!!!!!!!!

D.B

Smash Ace
Wait wait wait... I'm so confused....for 2 reasons
1. Someone congratulated you on doing good in a tournament!?!?
2. Why aren't I first on your rankings... or better yet there should be a place called falcon tier and me be in it!=D

WIGI

Smash Champion
well. its just assumed. considering all your matches look like a combo vid. im tired lol, its bedtime. desh your contorller is looksing good. ima clear coat it hopefully tomorow, then do your bottons

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Wait wait wait... I'm so confused....for 2 reasons
1. Someone congratulated you on doing good in a tournament!?!?
2. Why aren't I first on your rankings... or better yet there should be a place called falcon tier and me be in it!=D
who are you?

Dragon Hawk:

YA, and my competition was prolly at least twice as hard as yours =D

MM, sheik vs ganon when/if we ever meet. $100

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
D.B. is a ridiculously good Falcon..
GTA may suck by your standards but I still <3 it =]

Uhh, congrats on the win, Noobeh? XD

Wigi is way moar sexier than Desh :o I mean he has some Cool Hat influenced Luigi!

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah we shall see. we shall see. weve always been pretty evenly matched, but i think now that im acualy trying to learn things, i can beat hime 90% of the time soon. or i can use jiggs and watch him continualy walk into my fsmash. also, noob king did i ever play you?

wow todays update is...decent enough.. for like. birthday parties and stuff with oine tv.. or if bren's brotehr is there, avoid whiney arguments xD

WIGI

Smash Champion
i never said that lol? don't put words into my mouth. or anything, thats jusy ghey. everyone is learning things, but i was way behind, and you guys are mostly learning smaller technical things. im learning things that effect me majorly. its just i made a larger jump in the experiance curve. you underestimate me. school time c ya.

D.B

Smash Ace
D.B. is a ridiculously good Falcon..
GTA may suck by your standards but I still <3 it =]
Thanks for summing it up.... Apperantly my matches look like combo videos? Awesome. Whos Noobking =S

EDIT: Ahhh Adam is it? I saw some of your matches... good stuff man good stuff, we gotta play sometime soon

Geist

Smash Master
yeh if DB made a combo vid it would just have to be three matches straight on fountain of dreams. thats it. xD

and lol wigi is still the one LEARNING things. all us other brejin got most of the technicall impossible stuff like shorthoping down ;D
/sarcasm

i wanna see a money match between noobking and david.
EARN ME MY MONEY BACK NOOBKING!

EDIT: LOL i just froze my game by grabbing a cpu fox set on evade while he was landing behind me after jumping over. >.> lulz.

Desh

Smash Ace
lol wigi...you actually did say it thurs "u guys didnt really learn anything new and coolhat was teaching me lots" was basically ur words xD

and also...shffling does help a lot but theres hella lot more then shffl and shbawd >.>
stuff way harder then that =/.

wich is what i'm trying to does. (ty ryan if you read this)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
yeah we shall see. we shall see. weve always been pretty evenly matched, but i think now that im acualy trying to learn things, i can beat hime 90% of the time soon. or i can use jiggs and watch him continualy walk into my fsmash. also, noob king did i ever play you?

wow todays update is...decent enough.. for like. birthday parties and stuff with oine tv.. or if bren's brotehr is there, avoid whiney arguments xD
I dunno. The only time you may have played me would have been durring Transcanada in the summer. I placed like 15th in singles, and 3rd in teams.

Thanks for summing it up.... Apperantly my matches look like combo videos? Awesome. Whos Noobking =S

EDIT: Ahhh Adam is it? I saw some of your matches... good stuff man good stuff, we gotta play sometime soon
Yep, my name's adam. Nice to meet you... David...? Playing sometime soon would involve you travelling to BC or Washington so I doubt that's gunna happen any time soon unfortunately :/

Man I love stirring up controversy in random Canadian threads =-D

Desh

Smash Ace
k lol adam= 1337 ganon/ slayer of eggz/m2k/ken on occasion and #6 in B.C

d.b= best falcon in probably ecc. his name is dzenan or captain falcon if u wanna up his ego lmfao <3 (jk)
dragon_hawk /kirbykaze= david 1337 sheik/kirby/IC player =]
and no you've never played wigi...nevar went to trans.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I dunno. The only time you may have played me would have been durring Transcanada in the summer. I placed like 15th in singles, and 3rd in teams.

Yep, my name's adam. Nice to meet you... David...? Playing sometime soon would involve you travelling to BC or Washington so I doubt that's gunna happen any time soon unfortunately :/

Man I love stirring up controversy in random Canadian threads =-D
lol D.B = Dzenan

I'm David lol.

And I've gotten a hell of a lot better since Trans-Can lol. But it sounds like you've improved too.

We must have epic mid tier fight lol.

Geist

Smash Master
lol that...uh...im guilty for trying that after I saw that vid ... its all true. ICs dont stand a chance at all.

when I land a kill with ganon, for now on im doing that. you should too noobking =p id like to see that in one of your vids.

andy. sig progress. blowtoes grows impatient.

Desh

Smash Ace
bren. honestly chill it takes a long time to color and do the lines..and then do the sig!!!! and fix it so it looks good!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Lmao, I love how Brampton thread isn't just Brampton anymore.

NoobKing snuck past our security, and now we're all like "What the hell, it's fun" .

Good times.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i don't think andy ahs even scanned it yet.. he hasn't last time i talked to him lol. yeah srry i couldn't come today chris, i had to get my snowboard stuff togetehr and i still need to adjust my binindgs. and i had to go to my little bros dumb christmas thingy. *yawn* thursday for sure, oh and andy, i want a set with you for rank =)

pirkid

Smash Lord
Hey, guys, sry I haven't been on in a while, work and school and stuffs.

Desh, I need my stuff, still. <.< I might come on Thursday quick to get them.
Do you still have everything?

And what's new?

Desh

Smash Ace
crap..yeah i have everything ur 2 controller and ur mem card... but i cant find ur melee.. fux i think blowtroes might have it =/ cuz we used it in his gc cuz we didnt have an extra copy =/ .... bren if u have a copy of melee in ur gc when i gave it to u i need it back asap for pirkid.

pirkid

Smash Lord
crap..yeah i have everything ur 2 controller and ur mem card... but i cant find ur melee.. fux i think blowtroes might have it =/ cuz we used it in his gc cuz we didnt have an extra copy =/ .... bren if u have a copy of melee in ur gc when i gave it to u i need it back asap for pirkid.
I think I left 3 controllers there.
R=They all have black tape in the back. A silver, purple, and black.

You having anything Thurs. ?

Desh

Smash Ace
the ones i have have black tape. =/
but i only gots 2 =/ and a memory card. and bren has ur melee (my bad i'll gets it for u asap. and yes its happening thurs. every thurs.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Rawr, I've been trying my Mewtwo and I can't do any of Taj's combo's.

It wasn't until like 30 minutes later when I realized it depends on the characters percentage.

Also, I find computers are harder than Brampton.
Now when I say that, I mean, they play so dumb that it's good. Them spam JAB so I can't get close and combo, and they never go into the air. If anyone else is having the Spammy Computer problem, I suggest playing lvl 5's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom