• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIGI

Smash Champion
it never works for humans to spam jabs, cuz comps, can reaact so much faster that humans, so if we jst jabbed, it would be so readable. i hate comps. thats why i find it so hard to beat classive on the hardest mode. i got so close. Master hand donw to friggen 11 hp then i missed the timing of an air dodgee and it killed my last stock. i wulda had such a high score. yay no school today! cuz im going snowboarding!

Geist

Smash Master
ZOMG OPTIONS CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL!!!11!!

now i can listen to all my favorite sound effects all day long!

ERASE DATA?! NO WAY!

are you telling me I can seriously change different things to the game!? I never thought that was possible!
they really have thought of everything. Options is the most original thing in a game since ninjas.

btw pirkid, I have your smashbros, and I cant return it until the end of next week =( family gatherings. what a wonderful thing.

i hate comps. thats why i find it so hard to beat classive on the hardest mode. i got so close. Master hand donw to friggen 11 hp then i missed the timing of an air dodgee and it killed my last stock. i wulda had such a high score. yay no school today! cuz im going snowboarding!
lol I was practicing doing that with peach yesterday.
I hate computers. Have you ever noticed how level9 always constantly DI's upwards and then lightning fast they recover from tumble in the first possible moment just to nair you in the face and continue breaking your grabs with jabs? >.<

i hope in brawl they use some form of AI next to vegetable.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
1 player mode is gay because you can't use c-stick

I'm super serial

I hope they let you use c-stick for everything in Brawl <_<

Also, I hate you Wigi.. I wanna go snowboarding =[ plus, I had to go to school today lol

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Lol, I seriously think Sakurai is running out of updates.

The IC music was cool though, even though I hear it like everyday.

Crooked Crow

Lol, I seriously think Sakurai is running out of updates.

The IC music was cool though, even though I hear it like everyday.

Icicle Mountains ftw?

I want Falcon to be confirmed!
I want Link's up+b to be confirmed!
I want forward smash to be confirmed!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Foward Smash for Brawl.

Also, why do I feel weird when I see you guys posting outside of the Canada forums?
It feels weird cuz I know you guys and no one knows that I know, I guess =P .

Desh

Smash Ace
fmash= deconfirmed. cheap. they removed it.
links up b= not in brawl. its gey and strong and i dont like it.
falcon= not in brawl. they decided he was too manly to be in a game with kirby so they moved him to "WWE more hardcore manliness then anything ever before II"

/desh rant

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Buddy, his name is MR. GaW.

Clearly manly. The guy carries around a giant key, 9 different hammers, a torch, a turtle, frying pan, directors thing, and a bucket.

Clearly manly.

WIGI

Smash Champion
OMG. BEST SMASH BROS UPDATE WOULD BE:

Euphoria

DMM!

OMG Euphoria computers would react like humans! and try to defend themselves form helplessly being thrtown through walls, or force lightinged then whiped at the ground to splode liek bombs.

DMM: everythng acts realistically!

i caint wait for forced unleashed. oh desh, if you think it wont be a good game, youa re really a noob. il explain why if you think its going to be crap. Wii versions gonna rock.

you board Andy? wicked cool. i need a snowbaord bad lol, mine is like a foot to small.

grammer and watch also carries around 2 OTHER men holding a trampoline, and a parachute.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
One of the trampoline characters is a girl.

Also Chris, mind if I bring 2 black guys with me tomorrow? They think they can smash me, and I want to bring them.
+2 to Brampton scene.

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
HEY EVERYONE.

I havn't been able to go on smashboards for a while. And i know a couple of you .. aAndy *ahem* ... are waiting to see your vids posted on youtube.

I have been having LOTS of technical difficulties, testing different formats for the videos and i've finally found the best i can do with my software + capture card.

so here is one of many to come in the next few days so i suggest u subscribe to my youtube account if you want to check for new vids.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LurAJ8_T-rs

Thats match 2 out of 3 with kryptic. I have finished with LRX. And after Kryptic i can go striaght to desh or aAndy, depending on who dibbs the spot first. Becuase i know both of you have been waiting to check your mistakes or mine or watever.

So all in all, thats the new better quality of the videos... and i have one question for aAndy..

In my first vid against Overdose, you asked me to replace aAndy with another nickname. I deleted that vid and i forgot what name you wanted. So just post ASAP for your nick in the vids and ill put that.

P.S. - I will put all your full nicknames on the titles unless you have told me otherwise. So if anyone else needs a nick change for the titles of the vids, again, post.

THIZZANKS

WIGI

Smash Champion
yo sweet you coming this thursday??? if so record mine and deshes set and andy and mine set. i have a feeling the wil come down to being close. and andys matcches are always epic with all the bombs and such.

Oh. if i ever get banned, (witch i wont) i will change my name to Apache. it means peresian ruffarian and synonym to assasin. and it just sounds plain cool. A guy from camp told me it.

Desh

Smash Ace
abel he wanted bakudan as his name...i thought of it so i should know =]
also i dibs the next in line >.> so yea.
me next =]

Desh

Smash Ace
abel he wanted bakudan as his name...i thought of it so i should know =]
also i dibs the next in line >.> so yea.
me next =]

WIGI

Smash Champion
that hardly deserves a dusuuhhhh.
m to lazy to work on your controlelr right now. the l and r buttons take so long to sand properly.i only finished l. its shapped diferently to get the paint to not chip.. somthing i did not do for mine .. my paint chipped pretty bad after my little brother got mad and threw it. and after ots of playing.
i have a nice scrape oon the back asell. oh well.

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
OK ty Desh. And ya i'll ill upload our match next. plus. wtf happened man? how did you get banned i just noticed it. And how are we going to change the front page if your old account got banned?

WIGI

Smash Champion
falcology, if we ever made a team. it would be all like.

"WE WILL MISSHINEFIRE YOUR ***-FACE."

im predciting a character update tomorow.. eitehr that or a pointles one.. like.. the pause botton.

uhmmm. desh. do you want me to start clearcoating tonight? or one more cloat and clear coat tomorow?

EDIT: holy crap, i said A$S and then it turned it into ***. i nevr knew it did that. kewl.

anyways desh heres a pic to satisfy you for now, the botton on theleft is the sanded reshaped one. do you want one more coat of blue, or a clear caot tonight? Edit: yeah the crack in teh controler (where the 2 halves meet) wont look like that when its donw, it wont be all fuzzy, this is cuz i havn't cscraped the paint from tehre, and these paices arent screwed together, just kinda clicked together)

and heres my guitar im building as of now. im pretty sure chris and a few otehres were interested in its progress.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Hey. I'm coming tommorow at around 5:00, leaving at 6, I need my stuff.

Should I bring my GC/Contrllers/Stuff?

BTW, Wigi, nice work. Last time I tried to paint my controller my cousin grabbed it before it was dry. It's red with purple finger print marks...

Geist

Smash Master
a stick man is more manly then GaW
GaW is a stick man you scrub. =/

and lol falcology desh got banned for posting a link to a pooooorrrrn site>.>
lol just look at pyro's sig.
and for youtube, the quality of those vids are pretty nice. =]

and sorry pirkid...no smash for you until the holidays. i got family gatherings at the only times I can go anywhere, so think of it as my early christmas present to you.

andy. sig. progress. yes? no? maybe?
did you even scan it in yet?

Crooked Crow

Yeah, Wigi, I used to go boarding every year. Soooo fun! Back in the day when I was like 10, I was crraaazzzyy but now I probably suck LOL I miss boarding <3 I don't have a board =/ Whenever I go, I rent the stuff out lol

Yeah, Noobeh, we have some kind of sets to determine stuff because Brampton's not big enough for a good tournament LOL

Yay for Steve for bringing 2 new people!
Maybe now you guys will stop using that "word" LOL

Also Abel, LMAO
Yeah, I saw you upload that same match like 3 times and got jealous XD
What was it for? Quality check? Taunting me? ******* lol

You should upload my matches first because I was.. like.. bothering you to put my matches on since before you even made that post XD

Also Bren, I'm trying to scan it but I can't right now for technological problems lol

They already did the start button, Wigi =/ I predict an AT because we haven't had one in a while

Geist

Smash Master
Yay for Steve for bringing 2 new people!
Maybe now you guys will stop using that "word" LOL
how good are they? 1-10: 1 being LTG, 10 being Life Ruiner.

Also Bren, I'm trying to scan it but I can't right now for technological problems lol
well until these technological goblins and fairies go away, Ill subtly pressure you with my sig.
dont take it sarcastically, it means serious business.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lamest threat ever. be creative. likeee.. im not going to tell you. but trust me.. its not pretty. It involves a possom, fingernails, apple butter, a walnut, and alot of blood. and maybey il throw in a bag of kraft shredded cheese. (watch your back) >=)

DESH TELL ME IF YOU WANT A CLEAR COAT OR ANOTEHR BLUE COAT. OR I WILL DIP YOUR WANG INTO LIGHTER FLUID< BLOW TORCH IT, THEN GIVE YOU RELEIF VIA LIQUID NITROGEN< THEN THROW YOU INTO A BOTTOMLESS PIT OF PINK BARNEY HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL MOUSTRAPS.

edit: oh eyah, annnd il just take steel wool to your controller again. >=)

So and So: "when you fall into a bottomles pit, you die of starvation"

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
DESH TELL ME IF YOU WANT A CLEAR COAT OR ANOTEHR BLUE COAT. OR I WILL DIP YOUR WANG INTO LIGHTER FLUID< BLOW TORCH IT, THEN GIVE YOU RELEIF VIA LIQUID NITROGEN< THEN THROW YOU INTO A BOTTOMLESS PIT OF PINK BARNEY HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL MOUSTRAPS.
Yumm, kinky.

Crooked Crow

Please don't upload any vids with me in them.
Now that I think about it, I kinda got ***** in the videos by your gay Falco, so I probably don't want that to be shown..
meh, I wanna see it anyways I guess <_< And then have new matches recorded and see how much I'm improving lol

WIGI

Smash Champion
wow, i don't care if i get my *** whooped, id want my vids on youtube. as long as the match was exiting.

Desh

Smash Ace
no no bren..he said he wants them to be exiting.. =/ maybe he m eant existing? i unno wigi talk is hard =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom