• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIGI

Smash Champion
woah i didn't even notice, although i realized it liek 5 posts ago, i forgot about t lol. i now have both the 1337 and 2000 post. wich reminds me. i should eat.

Geist

Smash Master
personally, I dont think they need anymore pokemon to add to brawl. they already added 3.

Mewtwo may not have been popular in melee, but he was unique, and had his own movesets. If they dont have a solid reason to remove him in brawl than he'l still probably be in.
a common counter for this I saw was " but ness will be replaced by lucas brawl, and sakurai didnt have a solid reason!"
well
  • A: lucas was supposed to replace ness in melee, but due to time shortages, ness stayed. The same thing happened with Ganon, only their solution was a clone, and they removed his sword.
  • B: Lucas is similar enough to ness to effectively take his place. Ness is less popular than lucas in the first place anyways.
Lucario is nowhere close to similar to mewtwo, and mewtwo is still one of the most popular pokemon, which is the same reason Jiggs will be in brawl. not like anyone cares. ;]

Desh

Smash Ace
meh. jiggs and pikachu are enough. i dont see a need for more =/ especially cuz of the thousands of pokeballs.

next thing you know

"SUPER SMASH POKES BRAWL"

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
If Mewtwo was a top or even high tier character in Melee, people around here would be wondering where the hell his character update is like Captain Falcon, but people here don't think of him like that. Mewtwo wasn't even a clone. He was just terrible in Melee, and Brawl is his second chance.

I don't really get what the hype is about with Lucario. Legendary wannabe?
I can't really remember, but he's like.. Fighting/Steel type? With Psychic moves? And he can talk?
Jesus... what has become of the Pokemon series?

Stop wasting ideas, Chris
The only "new" idea we need in Brawl is the Forward Smash
RIGHT, STEVE?

Geist

Smash Master
yeh...where the hell is captain falcon? lol.

If they dont confirm any character in the dojo my guess is that they will be unlockable. Even though Snake has been confirmed as unlockable, the only reason they showed him is for hype. falcon may be unlockable too.

Personally, I dont think disaproving of Lucario being in Brawl because of his mass popularity (for why im still trying to figure out)isn't all that of an intelligent argument. It sounds more like personal bias imo. after all, every character thats in smashbros is in it becasue they are popular. =/

hey this guy should be an AT.

hes ma hero.

EDIT* lol andy I hate when they make pokemon talk, its sooooo corny. like ive said before, i hate the pokemon show, most of the movies, i dislike the cards, and I play the game because its probably the best strategy game available on the market that doesnt have ninjas in it. (no offence FFTA)

Crooked Crow

That guy was reaaalllyyy helpful lol
I don't think I ended the game with all of the moves =[
I skipped one or two.. lol

I never really figured out why the hell he helped you out in the game <_<

Also, Link should be in SSBB
I mean, he'd be the PERFECT addition..
But then again.. Sakurai and Forward Smash deserve the spot more than him..

Geist

Smash Master
andy you're such a scrub sometimes. jks jks.
chris is the scrub here. HE HAS NO AVATAR =0

and I think forward Smash and Sakurai should be in brawl before link. it only makes sense.

oh, about the cursed swordsman, he has some cool bg information. in fact, you can visit his grave in Hyrule castle. its in a secret room that is hard to find =D i found it.
hes like cursed and stuff and the only way to regain his oath was to aid the hero of light. he died, so he was pretty much ****ed, but then he continued on as a spirit. At first I thought he would have been the previous hero of time, cuz of the whole golden wolf thing, but I dun know what that symbolizes...

the last two moves are so crazy good. there final one is a spin attack thats basically 2x reach and 1HKO =P you can only use it at full health though... =[

if he was in brawl I could just imagine him using any one of the 7 special skillz. (but I hate people that rant on about what could be, so ima stop my day dream and do something that isnt fanboy gayness.

but his sword is pretty much ****. admit it.

Crooked Crow

Awww.. I wish I got it then lol
After I beat the game, it didn't let me save or something.. so then I went to my file and I had to start the Twilight dungeon (Zant's place) again LOL So if I wanted to, I could check out the other moves <_<

If he was at least an AT, he could either do a combination of all of the moves or a random one, which would still be pretty cool.

I wish you coulda fought him at the end though =/ As a side boss or something.
It would've been epic..

Geist

Smash Master
i think fighting him in the final floor of the cave of ordeals would have been kinda cool.
>did the whole thing untouched< =p

the overall game was intense, and prolly the best zelda game, but the bosses were depressingly easy. =[

Crooked Crow

I wished they made a mode for everything to be harder like that OoT Masterquest thing <_<

Also, the Gerudo Boss was THE BEST omg I loved that boss
The one where you gotta use the spinner <3

Spinner for Brawl? XD

Oh and Ball-and-chain! That thing was innssaaaaannee

LMFAAOOOO!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DJf7KpkRP3c
Ignore the video and title and just listen to the sound.
A letter from Santa! <3
I hope you all have a nice christmas XD

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Ok so, it was my goal to get the 2000th post...but obviously I forgot.

Also, for the biweekly I think I'm going to go all GaW.

Crooked Crow

Ok so, it was my goal to get the 2000th post...but obviously I forgot.

Also, for the biweekly I think I'm going to go all GaW.
Awesome. Your GaW is like the perfect tourneyphag counter LOL
I'll go ALL Link no matter what this time. I won't chicken out and use Falco.. <_<
mostly becuase I kind of suck with him.. and Fox lmao

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
pretty gay how pirkid came on the practise i couldnt come to. wanted to face his brown *** :)

anyways i have everything uploaded so take a look if u want... i still have to upload aandy's... and i have been bribed with buttsecks to not put up pyros :)

Crooked Crow

Abel lets people come over to smash at his house? :o

Also, I can't wait to see my matches XD
Chris actually looked pretty good on video..
I didn't notice he was good at tech chase f-smashes lol
Whenever he did that to you in the videos, I was thinking OH-SH*T, THAT'S CHRIS?!

Desh

Smash Ace
yeah i srsly played crap xD well i did ok abel just played better. i wanna play him again cuz now i can handle the laz0rz better...like 10 seconds into rnd 1 i'm like hell no xD. he has a good spammy flaco.
I can take you now abel >=D

i hupz.

but i can tell what i did wrong in a lot of spots so i'm happy :)
lol i'm like...wtf no shffled bair/nair =/ thats nut me. lol newaiz gnight. cant wait to see zandy'z vidzeos xD

Crooked Crow

Holy f*ck, my Link is so d*mn ugly!!

Oh yeah, that was before the GTA thing

still..

uuuggggghhhh

Chris is right XD I kinda learned stuff about myself and stupid stuff I do..
You should just BobDollar style edgeguard people, Chris. You kinda fail at caping LOL
Plus, dollarShots look sooo sexy. I used to do it on CPU Captain Falcons all the time and that's the only reason why Doc was like my 4th character XD

I don't know what the f*ck I was doing when he was laser camping. Goddd....

Hey, Steve, I really think you should put your matches up.
You watch and learn from your mistakes. You don't realize what kind of bad habits you have when you're playing, but when you're actually watching yourself, you can see it.

Also, <3 Abel, you're awesome.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I already know what I do/did wrong, and I've improved.

If I watch my matches and say "Oh, I should've done that at that point.", that's because I already do it now. How will I improve from watching the videos if I already do everything that I should've done in the videos?

I mean, if I want to improve by watching my videos, it would be a video of me now, because those videos are useless to me.

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
dammit im so embarassed by the lrx matches... first one had like 3 suicides... actually it DID have 3 suicides... and the second one was close.

I think i lose to him because im already intimidated >:(

Geist

Smash Master
awww.... i wanna be on youtube too.
and im kinda free tomorrow, who wants me to go to their house? im bored. smashing with will is too easy.

and lol @ those vids.
deshs cape fails and andy got his skill level time warped back about 4 years =p
at least we've gotten better. **** gta.

EDIT andy I dont care if your done my sig yet, but just tell me how far you got so far please=[

WIGI

Smash Champion
yo andy, if u want, give me teh drawing, il scan it for you. unles you did it already, i thought you were having trouble.

Geist

Smash Master
>.<
we should have a $M@$H GR@MM3R get-together. only $M@$H GR@MM3R people allowed >:D
Desh has the biggest basement i think. but steve has cats.

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhmm.. i have the biggest basement? and its finished with a big tv, and a pool table.. and a fridge? and a microwave? all we need are chicks adn were set. well.. i think everyone can cover themselves.. but.. someone bring an extra so desh doesn't feel left out? =P=P

Geist

Smash Master
lol wigi. right you have a pool table. =P and your basements finished too. =P

well maybe with sum luck $M@$H GR@MM3R can hang at your place tomorrow. or just me. >.>
I just realized how long its been since we've hung out 0.0

Crooked Crow

okay bren, I've scanned it and did a few of the lines..
This thing is extra detailed o_o I'm actually trying to decide whether I should just use the scanned pic or make clean lines..
I'll try to get samples up tonight, so you can decide.

I wish I could go with you guys tomorrow, but I think I have plans =[

Speaking of videos, Steve.. any luck with getting those recorded matches.. uhh working or something like that? <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom