• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
and bucket sucks can be linked to annoying sex jokes.
that's the whole point of it
905 was lame
smash grammar was okay, but lacked epicness
Bucket Suckers is just amazing.

I'll be up in the morning or something to say if I have anything to do tomorrow
night everyone

WIGI

Smash Champion
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/bishop101_album/

some where in there... wigi make ur own PB lol mine has been spammed with all ur pics :p
ok, il stop taking pics. its a shame too, i acualy finished the controller part last night. just gotta let it dry. im starting da buttons today. but if you don't want ur photo bucket spammed daz cool.

as for bucket sucking.. not as a crew name. grammer is sick. and we already made sigs. and they look sick. i think, bucket sucking could be our like...phrase? cuz tehres so many jokes that come out of it.. hell i made 2 funnies at chris house. i forget what they were though lol.

im pretty sure pyros gonna make 2 girls one bucketsuck.

(plese dun ban me) =P =P =P

see if i were desh i wulda had the link xD

WIGI

Smash Champion
im doing homework. and eating.. and thats about it. if i finish before 6 (ya right) i might go sumwhere.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
LMFAO CHESTER.

And yes, I am going to make 2 girls 1 bucketsuck.
Count on it.

Who saw the Spam Attack in General Brawl Discussion yesterday? It was legendary.

Geist

Smash Master
bucket sucks is much too single topic. we'de all have to be GaW. or somehow have a bucket.
$M@$H GR@MM3R makes no sense and makes me laugh every time i try to find logic in it.

i cant go anywhere today :(
snow sucks too much.

Crooked Crow

yeah i guess im busy for today too

**** canada and their snow

Bucket Suck can mean a lot of things
GaWs bucket is obvious
Samus' helmet could be a bucket
Link's hat could be a bucket
Wigi's missfire could be a sideways bucket

and notice how like most of those characters suck
plus, it's an awesome inside joke

WIGI

Smash Champion
one essay down, one to go + french presentation soon i can be free again. Desh the plan is fore me to prime your frigge buttons tonight.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
ACtually Dragonhawk it was a well written and detailed response addressing my points and concerns and backing them with the simple fact that he's "just following the rules of being a mod"

WIGI

Smash Champion
holy crap is taht u desh???? u friggen just posted teh same exact thing in my msn convo.

wait, he just told me...that...he......copy...pasted it?...from that guy?..its pribaly..just a spam bot..

...yeahhhp.. that is.......definatly ..waht happened...?

ANYWAYS. lol watch the christmas episode

www.askaninja.com

NINJA FOR BRAWL!

"im not just a peice of metal!" the just a peice of metal said.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Grmo says: i have recieved a new email from myself
Grmo says: yay
David - says: yayaz
David - says: what does it say?
Grmo says: asdfasdfohaosoh wiiiiiiiiiiiii
David - says: are you asking yourself out?
David - says: =D
Grmo says: and an attached research paper for psychology
David - says: oh
Grmo says: lol
David - says: that's not nearly as kinky as what i was thinking
David - says: but still pleasant
Grmo says: >_>
Grmo says: <_<
Grmo says: you are so messed up
David - says: hey i'd f*ck me
David - says: i'm awesome
Grmo says: hahahah

WIGI

Smash Champion
IM DONE! IM FREEE>> NO MORE ESSAYS UNTIL FRIDAY! W0o0o0o0o0o0o0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! desh i finished sanding ur bottons, il prime em 2night. now. this is an ESTIMATE. but il try to get it done thursday it. DEPENDS ON SCHOOL. think of it as an x-mas present.

and its about...NOW... that i realize hes banned and pribaly doens't care to check.

Crooked Crow

Since the bi-weekly date was changed to the 29th, do you guys think we have a better chance at making it?
or worse? <_<

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Since the bi-weekly date was changed to the 29th, do you guys think we have a better chance at making it?
or worse? <_<
I'm still neutral. It doesn't matter for me as long as I can get a ride.
Edit: No wait, I'm probably going to my cousin's house from the 28th for week.

Jarc I have your glasses case and owe you X amount of $ still... what do you want me to do about it?

-Adam
Post in the GTA thread.

Geist

Smash Master
wow we have a diverse amount of people posting here. =]

yeh...i wanna go to the gta again. >.> to bad pyro wont be able to come. hes our best representative. =[

andy. netbattle. now =]
/lulz.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Lmao yeh, now you or Andy have to represent. Or Chris has to get REALLY gay REALLY fast, and we all know that won't happen because he squirms whenever I touch him.

This thread has been dry lately, so I wanted to own you all at the Smash Ball arguement.
This was taken from the SmashBall Tourny Scene debate in GenBrawlDisc.

Here's what I think and some true facts on this issue.

For the first SIX MONTHS of Melee tournaments, items were on. For SIX WHOLE MONTHS. Some tournaments still offer items to this day. What I'm trying to point out here is that items will be on for the first little while. This is so that the competitive players can decide whether items should be allowed in tournaments in the future. The main reason why items were banned in SSBM was because of the exploding crates, barrels, and capsules. Sakurai has gotten rid of the random death boxes buy putting logo's on them. Now you can tell which boxes explode and which slide. Now those are just the facts. Items will be in Brawl tournaments for the first little while, and then they may be banned, and they may not.

Now, in this arguement, I stand on the FOR side. I think Smash Balls deserve to be used in tournaments. A final smash is a move unique to each character. This move is just as unique and character specific as a character's B moves. Removing Final Smashes from tournaments would be like banning Fox in melee tournaments. Just because final smashes SEEM unbalanced, doesn't mean they should be banned. In SSBM, Fox is massively unbalanced, but is he banned?

Obtaining the smash ball is a different issue, mind you. Sure some characters will be able to break it open faster than others, but that's a given! Some characters run faster than others, some characters moves come out faster than others. We might as well ban the entire game! Different characters will have different pro's and con's. Some characters might be good at breaking open the smash balls, some characters might suck ALOT at it. Either way, different characters house different attributes which is what makes this game so diverse.

Now comes the debate of some final smashes being better than others. Is Falco's neutral B better than Peach's? Indeed it is. Are we going to ban Falco from Melee tournaments? Of course some Final Smashes will be better than others. Making a game perfectly balanced makes it extremely boring. The diversity of Smash is why people love it so much. Secondly, the Final Smashes aren't all one hit KO's. They only kill at certain percents, and alot of the ones we've seen are easily avoidable. To set off most of these final smashes, you either have to be playing somebody REALLY stupid, or be combo-ing. Being able to grab the Smash Ball and use it effectively will take planning, precision, and intelligence. It's not just an automatic +1 like people tend to think it is.

Then we have the Pity Final Smash. What's the big deal with this? If you're destroying someone that badly, you should EASILY be able to knock the Final Smash out of them or avoid it. If they're so bad to the point where they get the pity final smash, you shouldn't have a problem. Sure they get an awesome move to use against you for free, but if you're so amazing that they get the pity smash, why can't you prevent it or turn it around on them? Most people are scared at the thought of a free final smash, but you only get one if you suck, and if you suck enough to get one, I'd like to see you use it effectively.

For a compromise, I offer this idea. At SSBM tournaments, before a match each player picks a default stage and bans it. Then the loser of the round gets to pick a stage (neutral or counter). Now we have two options. Before a match, the players can agree whether to have final smashes on or off. If you can't agree because you're both stubborn, then there's a second solution: the loser of the round can choose to have final smashes on AND pick a stage, or can choose the stage/finalsmash and the other player will get to decide whatever the loser player doesn't pick.
For example: You beat me. For the next round, I decide to play with Final Smashes on, but instead of me picking the stage, YOU get to pick. This works vice-versa as well.

Really, after sitting down and thinking about it, Final Smashes don't seem so bad. Call them broken, call them unfair, but that's just your opinion. I myself think Fox and Marth are broken and unfair, but before declaring them BANNED, I look at the pro's and the con's. I've played with Fox and Marth, and they're tons of fun, so I gave them a second chance. Atleast give final smashes a FIRST chance.
Should I talk slower like you're ********?
Seriously. If people see don't see the sense in that, then wow.

Edit: Some dumba** commented:
tl;dr

Someone who joined 6 months ago and already has 2,700 posts trying to tell people about the competitive scene despite a unfathomable misunderstanding about it.
Not only was quoting that considering you're posting right under it unnecessary, you have no idea what you're talking about.

My join date and post count are completely irrelevant to my knowledge of Smash. I could've been a lurker since 2003 for all you know. Also, if intelligence is based on Post Count and Join Date, you're not to far behind me.

On top of that, you have no clue how much I understand the competitive scene do you? How do you figure you can judge someone's knowledge and skill just by reading their basic info? That my friend, is extremely unintelligent and you have an unfathomable misunderstanding of how people differ.

For all we know, I've been playing tournaments for years, my alias is Bombsoldier, and I honestly live in Japan. Good job, genius.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Taken from "How are Tiers formed" thread in GenBrawlDisc.

lol. you are such a scrub. have you ever even been to a tournament or played good people? its not a mystery how to use low tiers. there's nothing mysterious or secret about them. they have ****ty moves and ****ty tactics because they have ****ty moves. only noobs think that they have "super secret unlockable potential" lol.
Excuse me? I attend the GTA tournaments that all the best Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, etc. players attend. Yes low tiers have crap moves, but if you know how to use them properly a good Game and Watch can beat a Fox. Game and Watch happens to be really good against fast fallers fyi, scrub.

Oh, and another piece of info, I main Falco, not Game and Watch. I'm not one of those low-tier purists that you probably think I am.

Clearly your knowledge on Tiers and how characters match up against others is very minimal. So unless you have anything productive to say, stop targeting and insulting me and leave this thread.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
also, i'm inclined to agree with 5150 on the tier thing. people know how to effectively use low tiers but even when you do play them well they still suck. take it from somebody who mained low tier for a while. they suck. believe me. there is no hidden potential. there is no mysterious way to using their moves. if you win with low tier it is probably because the other guy has no idea what they're doing or you are simply monstrously better.

on the GnW thing, he gets ***** by fast fallers. this is fact. his combos are nice but Fox/Falco/Falcon will still **** him for free if their player is any good at all.

A good GnW can beat a terrible Fox. But a good GnW struggles against a mediocre Fox. And loses outright to an equally good Fox.

Crooked Crow

sliq is nothing but a troll <_<

lol Steve and his Brawl discussion <3
FINALSMASH4
competitive
BRAWL

Also, everyone get into Netbattle. Except for Chris, because he's a nub.
and he uses mac hahah
http://tvsian.info/netbattle/download.htm
It's an online Pokemon game. You can make your teams and choose the moves and edit the stats and stuff. No legendaries and only 2 of the same items are allowed on your roster.. And some other rules Bren told me about.

GaW can just chaingrab > judgement hammer fastfallers LOL
Low tiers obviously suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom