• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
so like

i'm starting to think that a lot of characters have good f-tilts for spacing moves, namely fox and falco why don't more people use their f-tilts

is it because they don't combo :/

WIGI

Smash Champion
luigi's f tilt is god. coolhat tought me to always use it.. ive ben practising. but i ahd a bad gaming day the past weekend. i started playing falco for fun against my noob freinds, sum of them are amazing for not knowing advanced tech. holy crap bren u know shayne mcfarland? i showed him how to wave dash, i wqas just like, ok, jump, then air dodge downwards.. but really fast. HE DID IT FIRST TRY............WITH FOX. i was like wt fux?!?!? but yeah he never used it after that. hes decent. his fox is a lazer camper. and then kev's doc is good. you coudl learn some things from it chirs. and then sum black gusy samsu is decent, cept he needs to learn missle cancle and advanced stuff. and i tought him bomb jumping.

OH. and tomoroow bren. i doubt it.. im curently working on

2 essays due monday
1 french presentation due monday
anotehr major isu essay due friday.

so.. im a wee bit busy. srry bro, over the holidays we can for sure hang out man.. we don't ave much time left =(

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I don't really think Falco's ftilt combos. And if it does, the Up and Down are so much better.
i know his f-tilt doesn't combo

i was asking if anyone uses it because it seems good for repositioning and spacing but nobody seems to use it

@ WIGI: i know i hate chris's luigi it's basically i either play insanely gay vs it or i have no chance and honestly i don't like hardcore needle/platform camping for like 6 minutes. but it must be done. chris is too good :/

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I love Fox and Falco's f-tilt
Actually, I rarely ever use their d-tilts like Steve.. They feel like they have some start up lag..

What about Sheik's f-tilt? o_o lol that sh*t's the worst in the game.

Young Link's f-tilt is godly compared to Link's slow *** lol
Mario, Luigi and Doc have decent f-tilts.
Falcon? Ganon? I think everyone except for Link.. lol.. I wish Link's tilts were faster :(

And booo for not having any recorded videos from that night.
F********************CCKKKK!! Those chaingrabs... the sexy way I played Link that time.. =[

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
tech chasing with regrab is so gay with link jesus.

i like fox's d-tilt. range is yummy and random improv combos are funny when i play him in friendlies like nair --> d-tilt --> nair --> d-tilt --> uair or w/e on semi-floaties

i find ccing to fox's d-tilt okay vs sheik.

but then they d-smash and it's like :(

sheik's gay.

Desh

Smash Ace
k so i cant go anywhere cuz apparently its impossible to clean tonight and it takes a whole day? oh that and my moms just angry cuz she doesnt have friends to chill w/ =/
ugh i wanna come >.>
and wigi what exactly could i learn from this person? >_>
also wigi...i wants my money back >.> i paid to have a painted controller by last monday >.> the day after t omor its a week late!

false advertisement= fail
refundz0r. or at least discount >.<

grawr. mooo.

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhm how but FLUCK YOU. IM OVER MY HEAD WITH SCHOOL WORK RIGHT NOW AND DON"T GIVE A FLYING F*CK IF YOUR CONTROLLER GETS DONE ON TIME. TAKE IT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE! STOP ASKING ABUT IT IT WIL BE DONE WHEN ITS DONE. deal with it.

Desh

Smash Ace
k no. i fkn paid for it on time. if u didnt think u could have it done by that time u shouldnt have told me that time. Its like a pizza. Would you fkn pay for it if its taking 2 times as long as it should to get here?
if ur doing this for money. and you specify a timeline. you should NOT go back on it. i cant say i give a f*ck bout ur h.w if i'm PAYING you with MONEYZ to do something by a certain time.

ebay= if its late shipping is free
most pizza place= late its free
ordering thing from store and late most often= discount

i dont gives a crap about ur schoolz. you told me i wouldve had it by monday-tuesday, and i handed you money, expecting it to be done by then.

so RAWR to you too >.>

WIGI

Smash Champion
i told you LONG time ago, that my school work out prioratizes your whole moveset, and i told you in advance evytime somthing as delayed. school is more important and i caint slack of right now. im already behind.

if it makes you feel better i was planning on putting teh final clear coat on tonight anyways. then satrting your bottons. so STFU. im not making any money from this i hope u realize that, you just payed for materials the rest im doing without pay soplease sit don and shut up.

Desh

Smash Ace
you told me ONCE it would be delayed and you said that i would have it on thursday but couldnt use it for a bit. thats the only time i was told something was delayed. i've been told something had been messed up or had to be redone, but only once told of a delay on when i would have it. When i gave you the money you had already BOUGHT the paint wich my money went towards. you had boughten the paint before you told me anything in details in terms of school or anything of the sort...and i actually only heard anything about school about thursday of the same week i gave u my money.

no johnz. i paid you for a service wich you arent doing to what you had said. this sir is what you call a scamz0rz. steves right. no johnz bobz.

/end cat fight >.> me want le compinsation for the inconvenience/lateness/LIES. o_o

Crooked Crow

Stop being so serious about it Chris <_<
At first, I thought you were joking..
Jeez, don't compare an errand for friend to do to an official business.
It's a f*cking controller. Just because it's late, it's a scam?
He's getting it done, and even giving you photos of the progress.

Indeed.. $$$Dowwars$$$ + $M@$H = SUPER SERIAL BUZINEZ.

Desh

Smash Ace
Stop being so serious about it Chris <_<
At first, I thought you were joking..
Jeez, don't compare an errand for friend to do to an official business.
It's a f*cking controller. Just because it's late, it's a scam?
He's getting it done, and even giving you photos of the progress.

Indeed.. $$$Dowwars$$$ + $M@$H = SUPER SERIAL BUZINEZ.
i wouldnt be upset if it were just an errand, but i paid THIRTY DOLLARS. not just for the paint that he would need for only my controller, but i believe he is using it for other purposes too >=[

if it were simply an errand and i wasnt told that i would have it at a certain time, and i had known about these things that apparently out prioritize the stuff he said would be done before i given him the money/ he bought the paint, i wouldnt be angry.

me+money = extremely serious business >.>

i dont joke when moneys in an equation with anyone. and i mean anyone

/SERIOUS BUSINEZ.

wigi just try n get it done as soon as possible =/

/extremely annoyed.

also steve whats that vid on that site with snake in the morph ball and blood leekin or something? i wanted to watch it but forgot where it was/ what its called.

Crooked Crow

LMFAO sure why not

But Bren needs to be apart of it too

Tell me on MSN when it starts XD

I'm working on the Lines of the Samus thing, so it would take me a while to close everything first <_< gay *ss computer.. yay for a new one for christmas ^^

Jesus 30 dowwars? lol But you know, he's trying to make the controller the best it can look <_<He seems to be putting a lot more time into it, and trying not to make the same mistakes as his own controller.
You know that it's getting done. It's simply late. It's just some "casual business" so don't take it too serious.
But daaayyuuummm 30 dowwars.. I thought it would be like 15 lol

Give him a $1-$5 refund at least XD

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
also steve whats that vid on that site with snake in the morph ball and blood leekin or something? i wanted to watch it but forgot where it was/ what its called.
Go to newgrounds and search "Smash Kingdom" .

And about what Andy and I are talking about, you shall see very soon.
We are planning an assault on the General Brawl Discussion.

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhm chris, your paint costed 28.95. I can give you your 1.05 back if you want. and yeah, im not making the same mistakes i did on mine. to be honast i don't even think doing the bottons is a good idea but i already ahve them sanded so its to late lol. but they shoul work out better than mine cuz i sanded them better. oh yeah, to put things in perspective, the l and r buttons took 20 minutes each to sand properly. not to mention teh acual controller and otehr bottons. im going to bed. and pyro, this may be just cuz im pissed of and stressed out and tired at the smae time, but stop makin fun of my beleifs, its not cool. im sick of it ok. Gnight all.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I do that do get by the sensors, idiot.

pyro, this may be just cuz im pissed of and stressed out and tired at the smae time, but stop makin fun of my beleifs, its not cool. im sick of it ok.
I'm not making fun/insulting, I'm poking fun. You're the one who turns it into something negative in your mind, not me.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Pag is for azns.

It's **** you pag.

NOOO, Chris has his account back. Zomgz I should report him at every chance I get.
Ah well, time to change my signature. Chris, what's the link?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Dudes, I just got 2 more points for "Replying to Spam". I have 4 points now. I better chill for a bit. I've only been banned once before, and it lasted like 3 days.

Crooked Crow

How do you know when you get infractions?

Also, my post earlier has everything to do with SSBM.
"Bucket Sucking" refers to GaW's ability to.. uhh... bucket suck stuff.

And I'm still trying to figure out where you find out how many infractions a person gets in their pubic profiles.

Also, is there anything happening tomorrow? With Steve and Bren or something?
I'll try to update in the morning if I can come for anything.

OMGOMGOMG I just figured out something.
F*ck $M@$H GR4MM3R. We should change our name to..
THE BUCKET SUCKERS. GaW/Steve is our mascot.
Every crew needs a mascot. Smash Grammar had nothing but !@#$%^&*()
LAME

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yeh, I don't think you can see other people's infractions. Only mod's can.

And Desh is Bramptons mascot because he spams up the GTA the most =P .

But if we were to be the Bucket Sucks, I'd so be it.
Andy if you want to Smash tomorrow, call me or we'll discuss it now.

Geist

Smash Master
anywho, listening to arguments in the b-town thread is entertaining. it makes my day by filling it with serious business lulz. Steve I have no idea what you mean by this internet talk and how it relates to me. obviously, im not the one who needs spelling lessons >.> *glares at Wigi*

so anyways... if I cant hang out with J... Ill be on MSN if anyone wants to talk to me.

EDIT
OMGOMGOMG I just figured out something.
F*ck $M@$H GR4MM3R. We should change our name to..
THE BUCKET SUCKERS. GaW/Steve is our mascot.
BLASPHEMY
no. what you just figured out is made out of 100% lose. !@#$%^&*() is king, and we al know it. it is the basis of leet, and bucket sucks can be linked to annoying sex jokes.
keep that talk up mister and you'll find yourself in a room full of cats and you'll be covered with butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom