• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desh

Smash Ace
soooo apparently steve didnt bring his gc...so if someone can...we're gonna have 3 tv's going today so yea.
having only 1 gc really eats ***

Geist

Smash Master
awww... =[
dont feel bad wigi. theres always next time.

and speaking of next time, I wanna make sure I can come next thursday. it might work...

Geist

Smash Master
>.> wow swf server sucks. My post just dissapeared on refresh, then re appeared on the next refresh, then wont come back.

alright.

Judging by wigis post things didnt go over-well today =p
who won the match betwen you and chris?

EDIT lol my post just came back. ignore the fact that this is a double post.

Geist

Smash Master
desh wheres your avatar? lol put the doc one back on, it looks better than just nothing.

and does anyone here know how to Qdrop with peach? i cant seem to figure it out.
i can vidjodrop, vidjocancel and djc, but I cant do the qdrop.
its not important, its just bugging me because I cant do it.
kinda like mario's wall jump after up+B. >.> chris you should check that out.

Desh

Smash Ace
uhhhh steve i beat ur GaW with my sheik. and you only had 62 damage on me when u were at ur second stock. then we were on last stock. and i faired u.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
wtf I thought I posted before I got disconnected

Wigi, I wish we had a proper Bo5 match instead of 3.

Lol Steve
Your Falco > My Link > Your GaW > My Fox(??? LOL) > Your Falco

I have no idea what you're talking about, Bren. I've never heard of "Q-Drop" lol

I dunno about Epona.. There's more deserving stuff.. like the forward smash

Geist

Smash Master
Uh... quik summary of the q drop, its basicaly djc, and simultaniously dropping your turnip. when you drop the turnip, you can grab and the turnip hits them. It can come back down again and kepp your opponent locked in a dsmash. like I said, not that important.

thats a vicious circle you set up there andy lol. matchups at their finest.

Crooked Crow

So Q-Drop is like..
Shorthop/Float cancelling
Press Z to drop it
fast fall as soon as you drop it
grab then
turnip hits them
you d-smash?
(turnip hits again > moar d-smash = $$$ PROFIT?)

Sounds pretty hard to set up and pull off lol

Imagine you did this with a stitch face? LOL

Yeah, it's a really messed up matchup thingy.. I think I'll quit Fox and try to get a better Falco LOL
DaShizWiz is too inspiring. http://youtube.com/watch?v=7vHxXE6VmJE

lol or I could go ALL Link and practice with you until I can beat your Falco, Steve <_< lol

Desh

Smash Ace
i think i'ma play my sheik =/ its pretty gay. =/
according to andy its gayer then gay. so yeah xD i'm give the trans chick a chance again =]

note: still doc main.

Geist

Smash Master
lol andy I just finished watching that dashizwiz vid. hes so mindgames. then LOL eddie decides not to die xD lol I laughed so hard.
stay with fox. you make a good fox. we must spread the high tiers amongst our crew.
you=fox
steve=falco
jay=...um...ji...ggs...
chris=sheik
im peach. hands off.

Crooked Crow

Your Samus is already good <_< Peach as a back up character? lol After Zelda
I might stick to Link because I'm beginning to realize my Link is actually better than my Fox.
I don't know if that's an insult to my Fox or a compliment to my Link..

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
uhhhh steve i beat ur GaW with my sheik. and you only had 62 damage on me when u were at ur second stock. then we were on last stock. and i faired u.
Dawg. I could've killed you so many times and Andy and Zack know it.

Argh, biweekly coming up and I'm short $5.

Desh

Smash Ace
Dawg. I could've killed you so many times and Andy and Zack know it.

Argh, biweekly coming up and I'm short $5.
did u?
naw dawg. >.>
no bobz as u would say >_>.

also if i can get a ride there i'll try n get u the 5 if u cant by then.

lol Waluigi xD i almost kinda hoped hed be a character just to complete the set xD.
that and who knows he may have been a good character xD just give him some lasers and poof.
rawr. this update tricked me. i Saw some dumb star and i'm like wtf new char? wow thats a peice of chit. and then it was an item. and then i went down more...and i saw waloogi. and i'm YO BREDGIN.
and then he was an assist trophy =[

WIGI

Smash Champion
chris. he bucket sucked you.

Andy, we can have a best of 5 when tehres more tvs to play on, so everyone doesn't have to wait. i totoly forgot a paice of coolhat in me. he said somthing like " I could probably kill you only using this move. ITs Magical" or somthing like that. then proceeded to combo me we wavedashes and f-tilts. he saild its his favourite move and i should always use it against everyone. i just need to practise it to properly space people. like andy. -.-

WALUIGIG DECOMFRIMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = Luigi soon to be confirmed? NOPE! CUZ HE WONT BRE ON DOJO! EVER. he wil just apear in teh game som random way then you ahve to figure out how you acually unlocked him. like the 2 seconds left thing lol. first time i did that was an acident.

Desh

Smash Ace
nawww..10$ looigi=deconfirmed.
but his hat is in. when people where his hat the character become more floaty, there sexual orientation changes, and they become a horrible character =/

=]

WIGI

Smash Champion
so for you youd put it on and become strait. wow. that be a good item. but id never wear it,. i dun want to be gay.

Geist

Smash Master
rawr. this update tricked me. i Saw some dumb star and i'm like wtf new char? wow thats a peice of chit. and then it was an item. and then i went down more...and i saw waloogi. and i'm YO BREDGIN.
and then he was an assist trophy =[
lol

*sigh... havn't you caught on to the pattern? if its a character, it says
WARNING NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING
like that.

too bad waluigi is just an AT...=[ i wanted him in too.

and waluigi's deconfirmation has absolutely nothing to do with luigi at all. =/
plus we all know hes in it. duh.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i know =) ohh chris. we might be going on live today wit halo 3. cept maybey not, cuz we alreayd has like 13 pple and 2 xboxes system linked. caint wait for da zombie matches!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I kinda wanted Waluigi in only because I like him. I mean, whenever I play something like Mario Kart or Mario Party I always choose Waluigi...but I didn't want him in Brawl because he's awkward and can't really have a moveset without being a clone. Luigi's the only exception.

Waluigi, I'll miss j00.

He looks so awkward along with the other AT's. That's like making Ridley an AT. A main character as an AT just looks awkward. I mean, Hammer Bro's = Yes. Saki = No.

Desh

Smash Ace
lol steve i lol'd hard when i heard u on the anncements xD
also....i deconfirmed the looigi myself xD

i lied.

OH =D
i 3 stocked 2 lvl 9's on a team =D
i 3 stock fox n peach
1 stock peach and samus
2 stocked marth and fox
=] i think i'll practice like this from now on =/ more challenging and i'm guessing the harder it is the better you get or somethin ?:S i unno but yeah its fun lol...try it. =D

Desh

Smash Ace
why not try to master teching in something less situational then with a mine. like say actually doing it while facing someone/something? hell. in practice i can shdl camp with fox for days if i want. its different when you're playing. i'de rather. get ok at it. then use it in matches. and why not practice technique in matches?
imho being able to do the btt=/= good technique in match.
same goes with teching.

its different in the heat of ze battle. a lot.

Geist

Smash Master
but chris...wall teching, ledge teching, ground teching all have the same general timing, so the difference between a mine and a kick is obsolite. you can recover from most attacks by pressing r 1/2 second before you get hit.
also, I didnt mention that you can practice teching well by facing a cpu then having them ledge guard you.

even still, id rather just try to get the timing down than risk a computer messing up your metagame.
i noticed I got alot lazier while fighting CPs, and I was doing useless combos that would never work on people.

plus, btt= projectile timing, which comes in handy, especially with doc, tech practicing(but only with stages with those burning lava blocks) and all that good stuff.

like, I know its different in the heat of battle, but it makes it a whole lot worse if you cant do the technique in the first place, no?

andy hows the sig coming along =]

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol yeah i agree. i think having someone who has been in games alongside main characters, as a playable main character (aside form.. drbones birdo an dthe paper mario characters.) is just weird, so having like, diddy playable with trixie or w.e her name is as an at.. just kinda like.. wha? liek having wario without waluigi, yet waluigi is still there.

Geist

Smash Master
well at least ridleys gonna be in brawl. =]

hes too important to be an AT. hes been in every single metroid game (cept MP2) and hes a complete badass. erbody knows that.

but on another subject.
How do you guys feel on the postion of mewtwo in brawl?

WIGI

Smash Champion
bren. ridley wil eitehr be a playable, or a boss for adventure. i dunno bout mewtwo, id ratehr have a diferent poke, i think scizor would be sick. orr.. poliwrath? hyrdo pump and other water moves plus fighting.. i unno, i dunr ealy care to be honest.

Crooked Crow

Ridley HAS to be playable!

As for the deconfirmation of Stafy and Waluigi.. I don't care that much.. For both of them, I was kind of against them.
From the look of things, some people actually wanted that star to be in Brawl =/ lol I didn't really get it..
And I didn't really want Waluigi in because.. he'd be like.. a clone of a clone o_o
And if Luigi is unbearably floaty, just imagine Waluigi LOL

The only reason why people would doubt Mewtwo's chances in Brawl is because he was so terrible in Melee.
He had a cool looking moveset and everything. I hope he gets improved and returns in Brawl as MewThree.

Desh

Smash Ace
yuck. noo mootoo. i'de prefer lucario..i'm not a big fan of mewtwo but it'll be one of the two.
a poke i'de like to see is none. =/
pkm trainer +pikachu+jiggs is enough =/

WIGI

Smash Champion
eww no i hate lucario. like.. with a passion. errg. no. never . bleck. id rateh rhave oddish. but id rather have hitmonchan with like, his b move being like falcon punch, but with the posibilities of ice thunder fire ect. and each one would be slightyl diferent.

Desh

Smash Ace
why do you hate him? i'de prefer him over mewtwo in smash. i dont give a crap about pkm in any othe rway accept the odd movie i watch cuz animes 1337.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lucario is over used and should be abused. hes not even important to tha game. and i dunno. he looks like a legendary, but isn't. i just don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom