• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Wtf do you think Final Smash is?
Does everyone in the game have the same final smash? NO.
There's a SIGNIFICANT different than a Final Smash and Green Shell.

And do you just pick up a Final Smash/Smash Ball? No.

And that comment about "my logic"?
Everything I'm saying about Final Smashes is COMPLETELY the opposite.

Desh.

Smash Lord
k. point is. its an item. a final smash can be used ONLY WHEN U GET THE ITEM (or the h0m0 pity smashes lulz)

the fact that its not the same for every char doesnt mean its not an item. lol. you NEED the item to activate it. therefore no item = no FS? accept gey pity smash.
so therefore FS only possible through item unless ur losing =o. gasp.
i believe its also in the item switch!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Rofl, I don't see why you hate the pity smash so much.

If you're owning the person that bad to the point where they get the pity smash, you should be good enough to:
A) Avoid it.
B) Beat it out of them.
C) Even if they hit you with it, you're beating them by a good amount so you'll mostlikely still win.

Crooked Crow

I already said stuff that could counter everything you just said.

Stop talking about the Pity Smash, I haven't really mentioned anything about it, nor do I support it. It's basically a handicap, so it obviously won't be in Competitive play. Hopefully, there's a switch to turn Pity FS's off, while still having FS's.

Okay, I'm going to run this by you AGAIN.
Why do you think items were banned from tournaments?
Gay exploding capsules and boxes.
It gives an unfair advantage because you have no idea where it spawns, and the person closer to it would get it, giving them the advantage.
We don't want that because it's just dumb luck.

I'VE SAID THIS SO MANY TIMES. LISTEN. The Smash ball floats around the screen. You have to chase it around to get it. Getting it will take more skills and smarts than luck. It's not like an item that just spawns next to you and you automatically have the upper hand.

Tell me. Why is it that you discriminate against items?
I don't mind playing with it for fun when people feel like it, and I understand the reason why they aren't allowed to play with them in tournaments or serious play.
Do you not like items just because you're following that "tourneyphag" fad that all the other people in SWF are into?

lol Steve, Pity Smashes are like.. the opposite of what's supposed to happen after you kill someone XD
I mean when a Samus kills someone, they're supposed to be the one that has a Charged Blast in their arsenal...
But you have a point there, Steve.. Also, Pity Smashes could potentially eliminate johns, if it's not too late in the match..
You know.. "omg I airdodged off the stage!" (I know that won't happen in Brawl, just an example <_<)
"I thought I grabbed the edge!"
"Where's my second jump!?"
Pity FS's could be a way to redeem yourself, and plus, most matches shouldn't be that way anyways <_< Close matches are always more fun to watch.

Geist

Smash Master
any1 wanna do doubles w/ me on saturday? i needa partner =/

steve? wiisuxx?
andy? ***** box?
steve? flaming desh?
bren? that team we'v e never played as?
someone?
ill team with you why not. =/ you're paying though lol.

Wow I just realized there's like 4 pages I missed.
ANDY and BRENDON....what time are you coming tomorrow?
6:30. after my supper. that was a genious post you made steve. xD

OK this this argument is ending right now.
this is getting annoying. this is turning into pure gayness.

OK. first of all. Final Smashes are not broken. therefore pity smashes are not broken. spicy curry is more broken than any final smash will ever possibly be. you wanna argue? ok look in the video i posted. proof right there.
they are so easy to dodge, and when they aren't they give about as much knockback as a smash attack.

Final Smash is NOT an item. it is a move. an item can be used with the same effect for each character. Final Smashes are not, hence why it is not under the items menu of the dojo.
The smashball itself is under its own category.

Stop arguing like its up to you both whether FS is used in tourneys or not. Its arrogant. stop flaming eachother.

If I hear you arguing again, ima pull a pyro on your *** and knock you both out of the loser brackets.

Stephen, your thirty dollars will be presented to you tomorow, and Steve, ill be there by 6:30.
7 at the latest.
G'night.

EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE! REVOLUTIONARY FIND!!!11!!
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/basic/basic04.html
ok g'night.

Desh.

Smash Lord
no. i dont mind items for casual play either. lol and with fs=pity fs no?
if the person who is clearly gonna win gets it...he wins if he misses or not cuz like i said hes clearly gonna win. but if the losing guy gets it and somehow he wins...how is that not the same as pity smash besides u have to chase for it ? =/

and i was just saying FS IS an item seeing as how u can only use it WITH an ITEM.

casual play= turn w.e the hell u want on.
tourny play. i just dont see any reason why items should be on. and face it. if u need an item to use it. its the result of an item. its like picking up an item (bob-bomb) and throwing it. it explodes. wich is what the item does.

you break a smash ball. u use attack. the attack is the result of getting the samash ball and using it.
the explosion is the result of getting a bob-bomb and using it.
fs= item. no way around it. notice how its on ITEM switch.

hell if any1 wanna play with items casually i dont care...it'd be fun. but when its serious tourny play ..just no.

bren chill the fux out. honestly stop lol. we're talking. voicing our opinion in a safisticated discussion . no one is flaming. so chillax bredgin.

Geist

Smash Master
items will never be on tourneys. Its already been decided. now no more on this discussion.
goodnight i said.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/index.html
ill give you 20$ if you find smashballs here.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/basic/basic04.html
sorry pyro.

Edit wait i just posted that>.>
bren chill the fux out. honestly stop lol. we're talking. voicing our opinion in a safisticated discussion . no one is flaming. so chillax bredgin.
im voicing an oppinion too. its called i think you both are being annoying so silence yourselves. all your doing is repeating what you already said. you stated your oppinion 5 pages ago.
potty mouth =/
ps you spelled sophisticated wrong.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ugh shut up. chris, instead fo restating your opinion 30 times, saty somthing newa nd exiting. or il keep your controller hostage. and on saterday im joining low tiers. caint afford singles. xD

Desh.

Smash Lord
lulz i stopped read back a few posts...u guys continued it xD and thank u dzenan. thas what i'm saying.

Crooked Crow

Final Smash and Smash Ball was revealed in the How to Play section of the Dojo, not items

PWNED

ALSO, STOP USING THE "ITS AN ITEM, ITEMS ARE NOT TOURNEYPHAGGITISH" ARGUMENT.
It gives an unfair advantage because you have no idea where it spawns, and the person closer to it would get it, giving them the advantage.

I'VE SAID THIS SO MANY TIMES. LISTEN. The Smash ball floats around the screen. You have to chase it around to get it. Getting it will take more skills and smarts than luck. It's not like an item that just spawns next to you and you automatically have the upper hand.
****ing ****it.

Also Bren, we're not flaming each other. We're having a healthy debate. =]
And that Dojo update confirms smash attacks. But it's not what we want.
It didn't specifically confirm THE FORWARD SMASH! I mean, could could it not?
It was Steve's favourite move! I mean, the update confirmed Up Smash, Down Smash, BACK Smash, NEUTRAL Smash, and even DIAGNOL Smashes! Where's the love!?!

Geist

Smash Master
how about this:

Why would you need an item to help you out? So if you want to use FS go ahead, be a talentless peace of fvck
cept FS isnt an item. >.>
talentless, perhaps.
fun...yes.
tourneys...no.

edit: to andy
it says forward smash>.> look carefully andy =)

your peaceful debate is annoying, and you kinda brang it back up andy.
shush. go to sleeeeeep. youll need it. i know I do.

Crooked Crow

lulz i stopped read back a few posts...u guys continued it xD and thank u dzenan. thas what i'm saying.
Actually, what he said is a TERRIBLE argument LOL

Talentless?

Getting the smash ball isn't luck.
When you hit it, it flies off in the opposite direction, and your opponent could get it..
Hitting with the final smash isn't luck. Dodging it isn't luck. Pretty much every aspect of it will take skill, which is why Final Smashes do have a chance.
Lol Chris, you seem so gassed whenever that GTA comes here and supports you with the same "argument" every tourneyphag has used.

lmao, me and Bren both used the items/dojo/FS thing XD
also, I brought it back because the ending argument he made had as much poor substance his other arguments
but then again, I guess it wouldn't change *sigh*

WIGI

Smash Champion
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I AHS IT HOSTADGE AFTER THE FIRST COAT OF BLUUUUUUU.........e.... i wil apply teh second coat before bed.

Desh.

Smash Lord
"Now, if you don’t want to use Final Smashes whatsoever, you can restrict the appearance of this item in the Item Switch. If you just turn Smash Balls off, you’ll be set.

The game-changing Final Smash. Using it is fun. Running from it is fun, too."

this is a direct quote from the FS update

i think i just won the thread 0_0

*cookie*

smash balls = items.
smashh balls in item switch = true.
game changing and gey =true.

WIGI

Smash Champion
oh those marks you see on the controller, bottom half left side) is not a paint error, it is right after painting and it is was cold in tehgarage, and warm in my room, so its kinda liek when you bretah on a window, it changes colour. thats all lol.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Ok. Final Smash debate over.

It's just the same points being rehashed over and over again.

Andy and Bren, make sure you guys eat dinner before coming.

Desh.

Smash Lord
YES. we won. steve confirmed it. cuz i said so. and andy i did use a part of dojo to prove FS= item lol.

dzenan +desh for prezidents of uganda? sure why not.

Desh.

Smash Lord
woah lol. and it seems i did win the "final smash is not an item debate =/ no more responses after i proved it was an item. i ripped out their souls. lol jk

that was actually fun.

WIGI

Smash Champion
chris. SHUT UP OR I WILL KEY YOUR CONTROLLER. but not teh one i painted. il just sell it.. or hold it ransome or sumthing. i know. IL FS IT!

Crooked Crow

You didn't win, everyone's just sick of it. <_< I could actually use that "Item" argument to counter what you just said.
And stop getting it confused. FS is the attack. Smash Balls are the item.

I thought I was making a lot of different points =/

lol steve make another topic, this thread is kinda dull without anything else

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yeh Chris, seriously shut up. You didn't win.

You're just rehashing the whole "Items are banned and always will be "arguement, combined with a bit of "anything that involves 'luck' is banned" topped off with almost impossible scenarios where the Final Smash would be bad.

Just drop it and stop saying you won. I'm not saying Andy and I won, but I'm also saying you didn't.
So drop it.

How are your feelings on wavedashing being removed in Brawl?

Also Andy, eat dinner before coming.

Desh.

Smash Lord
"if you don’t want to use Final Smashes whatsoever, you can restrict the appearance of this item in the Item Switch."

um...helllo? item^^^^item switch. and note it says final smashes . not if you dont want to use smash balls whatsoever.
FINAL SMASHES.

but w.e its over. i proved its and item.

uhhh i dont like wd'ing being removed honestly. but i guess there'll be new techniques to be discovered =/

Crooked Crow

Yeah, I heard so in your last post, <_< I'm gonna stay home for like an hour or 2 before I head out to your house so I can like eat or something. Maybe shower too or something.

Wavedashing being out in Brawl..
It may be a little biased, but I'm not as concerned as most people, but that's because I play Link, and I barely need it lol.
I do play a lot of other characters and wavedash help them a lot (mostly waveshining lol)
I can't remember correctly, but was jump-canceling Shines removed? if so, waveshining wasn't possible anyways.
Brawl is a new game..
We only had 4 days of study. In the years to come, a whole lot of new "advanced techniques" will be discovered.
Probably much more useful than wavedashing.

And L-Canceling was much more useful that wavedashing anyways. I'm glad the concept is still in Brawl, but I liked the way it worked in Melee better. Hopefully, they change it..

It's an item, so what? THE OUTCOME OR SCENARIO DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE LOL
okay i'm done

WIGI

Smash Champion
chris i hate you, your friggen blue paint has a leak and runs down my hans ad arms. and i started to change ur friggenn plug. il porbably be set back a day cuz of it. looks liek crap right now cuz its kinda like swrils of white and blue. il sand it down and do it white later. bedtime for me. peace out all.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
"if you don’t want to use Final Smashes whatsoever, you can restrict the appearance of this item in the Item Switch."

um...helllo? item^^^^item switch. and note it says final smashes . not if you dont want to use smash balls whatsoever.
FINAL SMASHES.

but w.e its over. i proved its and item.

uhhh i dont like wd'ing being removed honestly. but i guess there'll be new techniques to be discovered =/
Ok. Stop being a pr*ck and trying to stick in the "I win" combined with the "Debate End" .
You didn't win, neither did I, the end. Leave it.

As for wavedashing, I just don't fvcking care. I don't really need it, I pwn anyways. As for the pity final smash...I think when playing me you guys should REALLY utilize it. ;]

Also, has anyone noticed that Wigi looks at the keyboard when he types?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
me on wd being removed?

don't really care. if brawl sucks i won't play it. i'm sad that we lost a very integral part of melee but the new invincibility frame idea for air-dodge intrigues me and i'm sure there will be other abusable exploits in brawl anyways.

like with melee, they will take time and testing to find.

be patient.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
quoted for ze truth.
Lol.....no.

quoted for ze truth.
Lol.....no.

quoted for ze truth.
Lol.....no.

quoted for ze truth.
Lol.....no.

quoted for ze truth.