• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desh.

Smash Lord
-Chris-Strazzeri ~ ... says: (11:31:07 PM)
gf= useless
-Chris-Strazzeri ~ ... says: (11:31:12 PM)
****= useful.
- тнє pяовlєм // язδּяυм - says: (11:31:13 PM)
agreed
- тнє pяовlєм // язδּяυм - says: (11:31:21 PM)
lol agreed to 100%
-Chris-Strazzeri ~ ... says: (11:31:28 PM)
and u dont have to talk to her the next day either =D
- тнє pяовlєм // язδּяυм - says: (11:31:40 PM)
yeah =D
-Chris-Strazzeri ~ ... says: (11:31:41 PM)
its like a lolipop
-Chris-Strazzeri ~ ... says: (11:31:50 PM)
u eat the candy n throw away the stick
-Chris-Strazzeri ~ ... says: (11:31:53 PM)
rofl
- тнє pяовlєм // язδּяυм - says: (11:32:19 PM)
LOL
- тнє pяовlєм // язδּяυм - says: (11:32:27 PM)
i double posted now

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Rofl, I have a girlfriend.

My "lol.....no" thing wouldn't have been so bad if Chris didn't be ghey and try to counter it.

WIGI

Smash Champion
SHUT UP!uuuuuuuuuuhg this is more pointles then my frecking pointlesness. thats pretty pathetic. my daddy said im allowed to come on saterday. im only joining low tiers cuz im cheap, and im doing friendlies. cuz im cheap AND i suck. im just having a bad week methinks.

Controller update;

*** YOU NO MORE PICS TIL YOU SHUT UP YOUR POINTLES CRAP.

hehehehe. anyone tell i didn't sleep well?

caint touch this...........SHowA TIME! no dragon hawk you are NOT invited. i didn;t invite olivia either but shes already tehre for sum reason. >=P

Sanu

Smash Champion
WIGI: If you're referring to the biweekly; rarely, if ever, is there a low tier tournament held.

WIGI

Smash Champion
but it says on the biweekly page that lowtier is 2 bucks? bah. i probably caint afford singles. mainly cuz i know im just spending 10 bucks.

Desh.

Smash Lord
2 bucks when its actually done...the 10$ isnt even the slightest waste even if you get anal *****.
you getta hella better by getting hella *** fvcked.

Geist

Smash Master
but w.e its over. i proved its and item.
lol cool man! i guess smasball is and isnt an item all at the same time. cuz you know i proved it wasnt too.
well discussion's over and we all epically phailed.

How are your feelings on wavedashing being removed in Brawl?
well to be serious, i really dont care lol. odds are that they'll find something 10 times cooler, then none of us will wanna go back to melee. thats just my psychic impulse talking though.=/
plus like david said the new air dodge looks interesting.

Also, has anyone noticed that Wigi looks at the keyboard when he types?
yeh i know...so weird.=/ wigi also figures its a good excuse for why he types so bad.

IMHO, you guys need girlfriends
i got 1 in the us and canada each if you wanna be real technical about it. therefore i wins.
tnx u vegas.

lo....no is the dumbest meme ever
lol....no is the dumbest thing ever.

steve ill be there at 6:45.

Geist

Smash Master
2 bucks when its actually done...the 10$ isnt even the slightest waste even if you get anal *****.
you getta hella better by getting hella *** fvcked.
that sir is the truest thing you hath evar said.

double post, cuz everyone else does it.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol.. whos your g here bren? do i know her.. does your g in vegas know about it??? anyone wanna chip in money to my 10 bucks? =) 0o0o0o0 arte there goign to be crew battles??? THAT BE SO MUCH FUN.

WIGI

Smash Champion
chris, heres a bit of a teaser for your controller. i made it blurry as if to not show the full detail, and thats my z button btw. im just trying to build your anticipation.

Desh.

Smash Lord
i said that u'de def be smart if you enter singles ...u get hella more experience. u might even level up n learn a new move...i hear when u ev train at gta u get +2 extra sp atk =/
lol but i'm def not paying for you.

Desh.

Smash Lord
quoted because all gf's are good for is nagging n secks. h0res/slvts= win
like a lolipop...u eat the candy n throw out the stick.

that and also cuz i'm not whipped =]
fixed for real truth lol.

edit: lulz feels funny quoting myself xD

WIGI

Smash Champion
and that is why hes never gonna get slammed. and i have his controler hostadge
i think il put pink polka dots on it.

WHY AR ETHEY CALLD POLKA DOTS? are they realted to POLKA music?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Steve, I'm coming over when I'm done eating, doing a few chores and pack stuff..
What should I bring again? Pillow, blanket, controller and toothbrush is all I can think of right now.

Geist

Smash Master
Blow toes I meant Desh and wigi....
ok, good to know.=) i think desh definetly needs a significant other. hes getting to the age where his dog wont do the trick. =S

btw blowtoes= one word. please and thank you. =)

What should I bring again? Pillow, blanket, controller and toothbrush is all I can think of right now.
you forgot lube
if you have a spare ssbm that would be appreciated. ill give someone 10$ for it.

Desh.

Smash Lord
why do you need plasticine?....i find that weird...arent stencils normally made of like...thin cardboard or paper or tape or something? =/

>dun getz<

WIGI

Smash Champion
one time stencil. and its used mostly for curved surfaces, or when you hvae an island stencil. like a stencil with somthing in the middle of it, not conected to the other parts.

Desh.

Smash Lord
>still dun gets<

oh well. i just cant wait to see the sexyness after its done >.>

about todays update: nothing i dont really like...although everyone knew it would come or else how wuold u add friends besides rl ones... ONLY thing i dont like is the lack of options and how it works kinda. i Think that you should be able to send msgs to agree on stuff instead of lottery. especialy cuz of item switch. i think it would be better if theres like an option to send msgs to agree on rules. and picking stage thing i find ok.

or maybe they should make an online mode strictly no items for those who dont want to use them sometimes. just my thoughts. otherwise good update. even though its still w/ friend codes lol...still happy to see nintendo trying with online =]

WIGI

Smash Champion
wow desh yu lagged for a ful 3 minutes. talented. so anyone hvae plasticinee?? i need it for the logo on the controlers.

Desh.

Smash Lord
other post edited for opinions on update. not all negative. not much negative really.

lulz just got infractions for my spam with the lol no's xD

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Well, I don't really blame them for giving us crappy updates since the game was supposed to be released a few days ago, and they weren't supposed to go any further with them.

Also Steve, I'm gonna leave really soon so tell me what else I need to bring..
Toothbrush
Pillow
Blanket
Controller
Moneh for the tourney
What else?

I was thinking of bringing my speakers so I can listen to music while we're playing without having my mp3 in me ear the whole time, but I'm not really sure <_< lol

Geist

Smash Master
yeh nintendo wifi is made of the parental control committee. they dont want us talking to eachoter. someone might get *****.
it would be so much easier to just talk. =/

thats really the only thing that pisses me off about nintendo next their minigame collections. at least thats dying down a bit.

the thing i did think was cool was practicing on sandbag while the game was loading.

ZOMG STEVE IMA BE AT UR PLAXORZ SOON. I BRING CONTROLLER AND SANITARY ITEMS SUCH AS TOOTHBRUSH.
What else?
how about deoderant. >.>
jeeze i thought that would be top tier on a list of things to bring.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ppft who uses toothbrusshes these days? use a stick. all the cool kids are.
STEVE! ZOMG IM NOT GOING TO BE AT YOUR HOSUE SO I DON:T HAVE TO WOORY ABOUT BRINIGNG THINGS. ima be realy bore tonight tho. me and my g are trying to find sumthing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom