• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Smash 3- RaynEx, Unknown522, San!!!! July 24 2010

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
FFFFFFF I forgot I was the last one who posted. ;_;

Sounds like the third one will be Aeropolis. It's the favorite out of all I listened to so far.

Edit: I'm AXEING THE MUSIC

I have no option, as with running smashstack I need to remove the sd card to prevent freezing at the stage screen, and custom music apparently won't run correctly without leaving the sd card in. Sorry guys.

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
Bad news. I don't think I'll be attending this one. It's 3 hours away and a lot of people who I thought were going aren't (Jesse, Possibly Raynex, and a few others). I really miss you guys, but I just can't come all the way out there by myself and back (6 hours of driving). I'll be happy to attend any and all other smash tournaments; this one would just be too much for just myself. Sorry guys. Wish some people lived closer to here (East Aurora).

Best of luck to everyone entering the tournament tomorrow. My guesses on placements:

Melee Singles
1. Raynex
2. Unknown522
3. PikaPika

Brawl Singles
1. PikaPika
2. San
3. Cura

<3

andyisjudo

Smash Cadet
This was the best tourney I have ever entered!!!!! I think I did decent. Is 9th place decent?

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Just got back. I kinda have mixed feelings about the tourney, most of them good. I got 13th, and L-Don got 9th.

bcb

Winner's
Bye
Defeated Beta
Lost to PikaPika!

Loser's
Lost to Sharky

Wish I coulda taken a game off Sharky. :(

L-Don

Winner's
Bye
Lost to Cura

Loser's
Defeated Scotty
Defeated Mako
Lost to Dotcom.

Let's go san, you got this!

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Unfortunately I didn't pay any attention to melee, really. All I remember is that melee dubz were split, iirc.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Pikapika's in GFs? Holy crap, he's ****** spot on today.

Hope san takes Pika to the second set. <3

Edit: Since Snakeee and Dr. G went to Gametable instead of this are they banned from our region now? xD

Sharky

Smash Master
johns^

kingtoon had pikapika for two games, then pikapika turned the rapesauce on and made the comeback 3-0, ending the last game with a thunder at the corner of delfino with 3 seconds left.

San then proceeded to **** kingtoon into considering going through puberty/switching to kirby, who also got *****.

san and pikapika! split, though pikapika had kinda messed san up with MK in winners.

dotcom was salty that nobody laughed at his trash talk

san and pikapika gave all of the PA crew the ****

THE DiK!!!!!

tourney was hella fun, and I'm sure Kanto would have been proud of what we did with this. I for one am definitely hoping for another tourney at this venue sometime in the fall, even bigger and better than this.

PA is fun to trash talk, we should go down there and give them the **** there sometime.

results thread when cura can get to it.

Sharky

Smash Master
jesse showed up with umbreon mow.

pikapika beat jesse in winners, they played in GF's but I'm not sure how it went. I don't think many people watched it cause it's such a repeated matchup.

Shiri

Smash Chump
johns^

kingtoon had pikapika for two games, then pikapika turned the rapesauce on and made the comeback 3-0, ending the last game with a thunder at the corner of delfino with 3 seconds left.

San then proceeded to **** kingtoon into considering going through puberty/switching to kirby, who also got *****.

san and pikapika! split, though pikapika had kinda messed san up with MK in winners.

dotcom was salty that nobody laughed at his trash talk

san and pikapika gave all of the PA crew the ****

THE DiK!!!!!

tourney was hella fun, and I'm sure Kanto would have been proud of what we did with this. I for one am definitely hoping for another tourney at this venue sometime in the fall, even bigger and better than this.

PA is fun to trash talk, we should go down there and give them the **** there sometime.

results thread when cura can get to it.
:yoshi: You have no idea how warm and fuzzy this is making me feel right now, LOL.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
GGs people. I'm disappointed with myself despite placing 7th. Felt off all day and made some seriously dumb decisions that prevented me from getting 5th or better.

I decided to pick up MK for Marth and Dedede players.....I can't take it anymore lolll.

R.I.P Bry

Dotcom

Smash Lord
just to let y'all know, EVERYBODY who talked **** couldn't beat me,or anybody came that came with me lol. But seriously.

Pika got really lucky last second but he win so Congrats to him and San.

Sharky, not only did more people laugh at me from your state. YOUR AWFUL not just at trash talking. Thanks for the money guys.

Fun tourney, R.I.P Bruh.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
I'm not gonna hate too much because you're a good player dotcom and you did beat me in our money match, but you're acting a little butthurt cuz you got 9th place dude, so stop taking it out on our players, and take the trash talk somewhere else.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
What did i say that makes me sound butt hurt lol?
Yall "trashtalked" me and my whole crew the entire day, by thinking of different ways to say d*ck.
I'm not taking it out on yall players, I'm just stating facts.

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
I'll be honest: "****" has its place, and all, but I think at some point it stops being "trash talk" and starts being "screaming about c0ck for 6 hours." All in all, completely subjectively, Philly trash talk was a lot funnier and more creative. We need to step it up, and stop being carried by Angel.

Mad fun though; can't wait to do it again.

SSBBFan1300

Smash Cadet
this tourney was amazing! for it being my first time this really left an impression on me. gotta step my game up for one. I did ok but I could do better with practice obviously but yeah overall a good turnout despite some players not coming. hope to do it again real soon, the trash talking made me laugh at first but I agree with spamus creative trash talk makes it entertaining. fun as hell though, loved the community. that Venue was pretty nice though, we should use it again

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
It's the smash scene man. Matches get hyped and people shout out stuff back and fourth. There shouldn't be any hard feelings because everybody is just trying to have a good time, and nobody should be taking it too seriously. However, deliberately calling out a player and calling him AWFUL is kinda lame, in my perspective, and thats when it gets to a point where its straight up bullying and not friendly clashing.

But GGs dude your Olimar is mad good.

Yeah venue was great, but needz moar fans. My body temp was so high at one point I thought I was gonna pass out. I literally wanted to start pouring bottles of water over my head. We gotta make use of that projector next time though, ssbb. Some finals matches on that would be awesome.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Chibo- Whatever they told you about the trashtalk...I can promise it was 10x worse than what you think it is.

Homeboi had some SICK NASTY trash talk though, maaaad props

Top Bottom