• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Smash 3- RaynEx, Unknown522, San!!!! July 24 2010

andyisjudo

Smash Cadet
That tourney was the best! Alterian you told me if I would have lost to Dotcom I would have been in 9th place :/ Hopefully you were right! I think your right :p

Sharky

Smash Master
just to let y'all know, EVERYBODY who talked **** couldn't beat me,or anybody came that came with me lol. But seriously.

Pika got really lucky last second but he win so Congrats to him and San.

Sharky, not only did more people laugh at me from your state. YOUR AWFUL not just at trash talking. Thanks for the money guys.

Fun tourney, R.I.P Bruh.
mm at apex?

all your boy had to do was airdodge, just sayin.

"it was enough to get you mad"

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
Melee Teams:

1. JesiahTEG + Vicious
2. PikaPika! + UmbreonMow
3. KID + RTF/Pinpoint

Melee Singles:

1. JesiahTEG
2. PikaPika!
3. Vicous (Lost to Jesiah twice)
4. UmbreonMow (Forfeit to Vicious)
5. RTF/Pinpoint
5. Cura
7. Spamus
7. Whoosh

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yo NYS Brawl, before you get all hyped, why don't you take a look at our PR and the players that went. The PA players there were there are ranked 4th, 9th, and 4 unranked players.

lol

If you guys wanna crew battle MM, we are so down for it at Apex. $20 per person?

ssbbfalcoxxx

Smash Cadet
Yo son idc what no one says. we ate yall ppl food! We made ppl salty. We made them mad. I dont give a **** what yall say we gave yall the **** and yall had to ride 6 hours back home to PA with no VICTORY. A musty azz bus. I bet yall was tellin yall selfs "See what had happen was he got lucky" lmao! And no body was riding me. We are a team we are a FAMILY. When i woke up today im not even gonna lie, I pissed excellence. And I was like " man yesterday there was alot of **** givin" Sharky, You are ****ing hilarious....Neil, everytime you D.I and said NY they got so salty lol.....If yall ever touch that pika pika stuffed animal again, ppl will DIE! KT might have won if his boy, the one who got lucky against Cura didnt touch it. SANFORD, i cant begin to express the amount of **** giving you gave lol you were ****ing AMAZING......Jesse, you dont even play Brawl and you gave them the **** lol.....Cura, they got lucky yesterday. they have no idea the beast that you are. Real quick before Kt vs Pika Pika, Me and him were outside discussing how we had to make the fight more intense. so we decided to make it look like they were winning. But of course in the end we all kno what we gave them....THE DIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PA GOT THE ****ING DIK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ny Is A FAMILY We Are What Pros Are Made Of.

ssbbfalcoxxx

Smash Cadet
I'll be honest: "****" has its place, and all, but I think at some point it stops being "trash talk" and starts being "screaming about c0ck for 6 hours." All in all, completely subjectively, Philly trash talk was a lot funnier and more creative. We need to step it up, and stop being carried by Angel.

Mad fun though; can't wait to do it again.
WTF is wrong with you!?!? BOi we from NY get off they ****....Who are you??????????
It aint c0ck.....ITs ****!!!!!! I wasnt carring nobody. Were A Family Boii. You Might As Well Go Live In PA. At the end of the day we was all friends. we all slapped up and said good games. Your the only one who got salty cus you wasnt in the crew. you wasnt in the hype. Choose your side Or GET THE DIK!!!!!!!!

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I am challenging all my friends to a speed run in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, it can be on the n64 or you can use an emulator. IF you need the files I can send them, hit me up on aim. Whoever wins gets to be called the hero of time! =0 Looking at you Sean. I'm pretty sure the game keeps track of how long you've played for so just record how long it took you when you beat the game! Event ends in a month!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Everyone made nice and trash talk stopped when the tourney was over because that's where trash talk belongs. Sounds like you're taking it a little too seriously. There was really no reason for us to be salty either. It was the first time half of us had ever gotten top 5/made money at a tourney =D We just slept through the bus ride too.

Great tourney Cura.

R.I.P. Bry

ssbbfalcoxxx

Smash Cadet
Everyone made nice and trash talk stopped when the tourney was over because that's where trash talk belongs. Sounds like you're taking it a little too seriously. There was really no reason for us to be salty either. It was the first time half of us had ever gotten top 5/made money at a tourney =D We just slept through the bus ride too.

Great tourney Cura.

R.I.P. Bry
THE SALTY PART WAS A JOKE AND U GUYS DID REALLY GOOD.WHAT PPL DONT UNDERSTAND IS THAT ARE FRIEND DIED.AND WE REALLY WEREN'T GONNA LOSE ITS PPL LIKE vVv ChiboSempai THAT DONT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT HE IS JUST MAD PIKA PIKA GAVE HIM THE U KNOW WHAT! LOL.

REAL QUICK SHOUTOUTS

.COM LIKE I SAID U WHERE ****ING FUNNY AS HELL OMG. DUDE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!

KT&TUSM THAT DDD AND TL IS CRAZY YA WAS HANDING OUT ***** 2 WE REALLY AINT TALK BUT GGS

EBO U WAS ON THE PHONE THE HOLE TIME LOL I ONLY HERD U SAY 1 THING AND IT WAS GET THE ****

ANYWAYS GGS 2 EVERY1 THAT CAME OUT. PA PPL LET CHIBO KNOW THAT IF HE CAN....CAN HE PLZ STAY OFF THE TIP OF MY ****!!!

RIP BRY WE MISS U BRO

Top Bottom