• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
r0chX votes both stages legal

@Goggles: I'm pretty sure O.M.R and I are coming this week since we'll be gone for at least 2 fests following it, so I hope you guys come down this weekend.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
LOL ^^ why am i not suprised he'd vote along side his own son. rigged!

Yoshis Island (Melee)
Legal- 6.5
Illegal- 8

Port town
Legal- 7.5
illegal- 8

Voters: Cura, Beta, James G, goggles, Mako, Alt,Sharky,Erk, Leet-0, Vibe, san, pikapika,mana, Firebird, O.M.R, Mario Man.
I think both of these stages should be legal so that our region knows how to play these stages. I like the direction that the bbr is going in as well with their rule set so I say legal to both.

. . . I'm not really active anymore but its still the principle.

Also I haven't played smash in nearly a month LOL. I'm thinking of not playing falco at all and trying to pick up another character for these smashfest since I'm not going to be serious with smash for a while anyway LOL. Kinda like "start a new file" I'll use falco in friendlies some but not in tourney maybe. It'll be like being a scrub all over again :D

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Updated attendance list! Getting pretty big! bring setups! Possible 2-1$ melee tournament after brawl.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I really want to go to this, I'm gonna try to get there definitely. Also, Banjo's back so I'd bring him too.

And Banjo votes both stages legal

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yoshis Island (Melee)
Legal- 7.5
Illegal- 8

Port town
Legal- 8.5
illegal- 8

Voters: Cura, Beta, James G, goggles, Mako, Alt,Sharky,Erk, Leet-0, Vibe, san, pikapika,mana, Firebird, O.M.R, Mario Man, Banjo.

voting is over. Port town is now legal for all smash fest Yoshi island is not. Cant wait to see everyone!

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Yoshis Island (Melee)
Legal- 7.5
Illegal- 8

Port town
Legal- 8.5
illegal- 8

Voters: Cura, Beta, James G, goggles, Mako, Alt,Sharky,Erk, Leet-0, Vibe, san, pikapika,mana, Firebird, O.M.R, Mario Man, Banjo.

voting is over. Port town is now legal for all smash fest Yoshi island is not. Cant wait to see everyone!
Why don't Acton and r0chX's votes count?

EDIT: Banjo, Frost, O.M.R, and I are all coming tonight.

Sharky

Smash Master
I think both of these stages should be legal so that our region knows how to play these stages. I like the direction that the bbr is going in as well with their rule set so I say legal to both.
I know acton voted, at least.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
r0chX votes both stages legal

@Goggles: I'm pretty sure O.M.R and I are coming this week since we'll be gone for at least 2 fests following it, so I hope you guys come down this weekend.
r0chX voted over Facebook and I relayed his vote here. Both votes are originally found on the last page.

heading over in a bit, see you guys there!

VFXMario

Smash Cadet
NNID
TriMarcs
3DS FC
1289-9056-8269
well, it was fun seeing everyone, hope to do it again sometime after I get settled in to the boring school routine again. good **** though guys

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
no way dude, you were effing awesome.

"Hey Beta, did you get it? didja get it?"
"Get what?"
"The ****!"

too good son. youre like one of my favorite people for that now.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
**** Goggles, you did work in Melee as well I noticed.

Good job beating me in loser's and MM. I'll have to make the necessary adjustments for that Falco. It's really tough when it's on point.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Fest will start up once i move into my new place. Probably do a fest oct 16th to celebrate moving in! Ill keep everyone updated

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I just moved from Texas to come study at Syracuse University (Full scholarship :D) and wanted to know if this is hosted every weekend?? I am decent player, but there's not a lot scene back home (or at least close to where i live, which is practically Mexico, and yes I am Hispanic). So please let me know (I don't have a cell phone atm though, so through smash boards only >_<

Sharky

Smash Master
it's looking like the next fest will be on the 16th (confirm cura, I think you said the next one would be after you moved into your new place?) and at a different address from the one on the first page right now

hubble

Smash Ace
You guys are voting to make yoshis island legal? with the ****ing blocks???

sheik/falcon on that stage would be a 9:1 matchup....

lets not forget how big an advantage it gives to the already dominant chars...

:laugh:

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
I feel like if had been around this city for more than a month or been raise here i would understand your sarcastic remark, it is a sarcastic remark right? ....cause i have no clue what you just suggested lol

Sharky

Smash Master
he's trolling, don't worry about him lol

edit: also I'm definitely willing to smash just hit me up whenever. I live on westcott if you know where that is.

Top Bottom