• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Thanks for the shoutout Cura, Tommy is a beast.

I don't know what the **** to do about your Diddy, Cura. You should play him next tourney, or once I get your Snake figured out **** me with him lol.

Beta and Sharky are scary(ier) now O_O

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
No Fest this weekend. Got Halloween plans with Frannie. Should be a really big fest friday on the 5th (Day before AXS) everyone should come by and get alot of practice, i should have alot of good players there for housing reason. Warm up while you can!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Interesting. You've just opening admitting to playing a bad character.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Everyone should do their best to make it out to the fest this friday! Last chance to get good practice before AXS. We need all our Central Newyork Players playing their best so we can properly rep CNY!

I will probably host a mini tournament (free) just to get practice for the Event.

There will still be a 1 dollar venue fee (electricity) Also this is 1 of the very few times players will be here that arent usually here.

-San
-Alt
-Vibe
-Tuna
-James G

so come by and play these guys while you can!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Hes been in school for the past 3 months in brockport. Maybe if you came more youd know that!!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Make sure you get in touch with him and confirm stuff! nothing last minute!

altairian

Smash Lord
Everyone should do their best to make it out to the fest this friday! Last chance to get good practice before AXS. We need all our Central Newyork Players playing their best so we can properly rep CNY!

I will probably host a mini tournament (free) just to get practice for the Event.

There will still be a 1 dollar venue fee (electricity) Also this is 1 of the very few times players will be here that arent usually here.

-San
-Alt
-Vibe
-Tuna
-James G

so come by and play these guys while you can!
San's coming? Nice I miss getting wrecked by him ;D

PS I'm really bad. Whoever plays me gets a free win!

Sharky

Smash Master
iirc San is already there beta, not trying to speak for cura but I'm pretty sure you can head over whenever

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I use everyone in tournament really only a few characters that I don't but next time I'll use my better ones

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Mako I'll train u next time u come up but u gotta be serious about getting better

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Can't come, Macbeth Johns.
If by "Macbeth johns" you mean theatrical production the same day, then same for me, Frost, and Banjo, and D1337, and rochX :(

Why do these things a'ways 'appen tah me? We'll be at the next one for sure. I hope.

Top Bottom