• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

Sharky

Smash Master
I still wanna play =(

also there's a chance I won't be able to make it to albany with you guys next weekend due to work =/

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
i found out the other day that more people die from getting ***** by dolphins than by shark attacks.

gross.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
are you guys in the play? or is it some kinda county wide field trip?
Lol, yeah were in it. It's just another high school play, but our Drama club is awesome.

Rad pick Sharky. At 1337-Zero, do you guys have real parts or are you technicians?
All of us except for Banjo have parts. It's like the most random *** play ever dude. I'm a ghetto Scrooge, Romeo, and a french dude. Frost is a mentally challenged actor. rochX has to wear a dress, and D1337 plays a Shakespearean bloke. Banjo is a "Techie"

So, yeah, we'd probably suck if we came to the fest anyways. We've been mad busy rehearsing and ****.

x13mako

Smash Ace
All of us except for Banjo have parts. It's like the most random *** play ever dude. I'm a ghetto Scrooge, Romeo, and a french dude. Frost is a mentally challenged actor. rochX has to wear a dress, and D1337 plays a Shakespearean bloke. Banjo is a "Techie"
Ya, but what character is he playing?:

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
^inb4Rocky

YEAH GONNA RIP UP THE HOUSE TONIGHT & TOMORROW!!! Looking forward to the next fest guys! I played today and got my groove back so I'm ready to defend my rank the next time I show.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Dai luna send me some other contact information i know a group of kids including my self that play at the esf/su dorms and such let me know.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
OOOHHHHHH MOAR POEPLE ASKING FOR GUD PLAYERS??? I'll start wifi ing you guys once i get my wii back. My mom took it. Heheheheheheheheh.....

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I heard this from someone who heard it from my cousin's ex-best friend, but he said 1337 and his buddies are coming on saturday. gossip.

Top Bottom