• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Symphony #1! Aibou's First Masterpiece of 2010! KORO WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
So yea just realized this started on the 31st. I have plenty of dead time, ;D and it starts right after an offline tournament I'm going to.

Aibou

Smash Master
I'm still missing character rosters from Ugg, Neherazade, and Neoslasherx. Make sure you guys give them to me soon.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Why dont you let him go random the first 5 matches and then whatever characters he gets will be his five :3

(as in literally choose the random button before the match xD)

Aibou

Smash Master
Alright, you know what? Forget the character limit. Actually, I'm going to remove character rosters period. You guys can use whoever you want and however many you want. Now that I think on it, restricting the number of characters is just annoying.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Why dont you let him go random the first 5 matches and then whatever characters he gets will be his five :3

(as in literally choose the random button before the match xD)
****. Wouldn't want to fight Ugg doing that either. Can't we just give him Falcon? :laugh:
Oh wai-

EDIT: Ugg literally doesn't main/use anyone in specific. He uses everyone.
EVERYONE.

EVERYONE. I ban Ugg now. jk.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
blankvi/_vi/4983-8273-5352/:bowser2::ivysaur::squirtle::ivysaur::falcon::jigglypuff:

... theres no space in jiggly >.>
Put spaces in between your icons. SWF automatically puts a space in if there are too many character next to each in a row.

@Aibou: Sounds like a plan.

Aibou

Smash Master
blankvi / _vi / 4983-8273-5352 / :bowser2: :ivysaur::squirtle::ivysaur::falcon::jigglypuff:

... theres no space in jiggly >.>
edit: thanx

Good to have you here, Blankvi. Though the characters are unnecessary now due to the fact that there is no limit to the characters you can use and how many. I'll add you now :)

Aibou

Smash Master
What is the deadline in which in we have to have our matches? Depends whether I'm able to join or not.

Well, due to school and also the fact that there will be 32 players, the deadlines will be about a week long. Possibly longer.

It don't start until the 31st though, so you have plenty of time to decide. Though I'd keep my eye on it if I were you. There are only 3 spots left.

BrawLBlazer

Smash Journeyman

Well, due to school and also the fact that there will be 32 players, the deadlines will be about a week long. Possibly longer.

It don't start until the 31st though, so you have plenty of time to decide. Though I'd keep my eye on it if I were you. There are only 3 spots left.
kk I'll join.
BrawLBLazer/BlazR or ETERN/2921-8771-2830/ :mario2: :snake: :falco:

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
dragonblooded / db. / 3438-3578-4003 / :marth: :dk2: :gw: :metaknight:

Here's hopin' I get past Round 1 this time. :bee:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Prof. mgw, go online so you can lose...

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
prof. mgw, go online so you can lose, please. =P

Aibou, if I can get my brother to participate, will you let him? He's not by any means seriously tough, but he's still partially good, and he has his own copy of the game to play with.

Aibou

Smash Master
prof. mgw, go online so you can lose, please. =P

Aibou, if I can get my brother to participate, will you let him? He's not by any means seriously tough, but he's still partially good, and he has his own copy of the game to play with.
That's alright with me as long as he can communicate with his opponent and will get his match done on time.

sammy p

Smash Lord
AHHHHH!!! ive actually got a friend interested in joining! if Derio45 asks if he can join(hes only got a couple posts) i WILL vouch for him. he can do it. but if someone else signs up before him that fine

Aibou

Smash Master
AHHHHH!!! ive actually got a friend interested in joining! if Derio45 asks if he can join(hes only got a couple posts) i WILL vouch for him. he can do it. but if someone else signs up before him that fine
As long as he signs up before Josh's brother does.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Just let him take the spot. My brother is all caught up in Call of Duty at the moment, so he probably won't bother playing Brawl, which he hasn't done in about 2 weeks anyway. =P

sammy p

Smash Lord
lol if your sure.
but i want him to sign in on his own anyways. if someone else happens to take the spot, of if your bro signs in before him josh, then there is absolutly nothing wrong with that! :)

Aibou

Smash Master
lol ok you're going to be added now Levi. Sorry Josh and Sammy, Levi beat your buddies to the punch :laugh:

EDIT: Pickle, I eliminated the character rule two days ago.

sammy p

Smash Lord
i couldnt care less! i warned him about it enough. if he really wanted to join, he would have signed up WAAAAY before this! lol
good luck to levi!

Aibou

Smash Master
lol tru dat sammy :laugh:

Anyway guys, this starts on the 31st of this month, which is good because I don't have much time to do brackets now anyway due to homework and approaching final exams. I'll get the brackets done soon, but they will not go up until the 31st. I'm deliberately waiting for some other tournies to finish before I begin this one. So that means ya'll have ample time to prepare.

So get to training! I'll see you all on the 31st!

(PS, this isn't a one-day tourney in case some of you were wondering)

sammy p

Smash Lord
hahahah! no kidding levi! im in the same boat you are!

also, ive been wanting to host another tourney myself. but im afraid that if i start now,it wont get too much attention(its going to be a decently large tourney hopefully), and if i do it later, more tourneys will just start happening. plus, im STILL waiting for my current one to end :mad: ima go nip GmL and Josh in the butt now >_________>

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
Aibou! I finally decided who I want for my characters! Give me:diddy::kirby2::lucas::snake::dedede::dk2: :lucario: :shiek::charizard::bowser2::jigglypuff::rob: :zerosuitsamus: :yoshi2::zelda::ivysaur::pt::ike: :samus2: :wolf::popo::gw::pikachu2::warioc::pit: :ganondorf: :ness2::peach::mario2::olimar::luigi2::metaknight::link2::sonic::marth::falco::falcon::toonlink: :wario: :fox::squirtle:, please!

And don't forget: ALL OF THEM. :mad:

Aibou

Smash Master
I have a solution for that.

EDIT: Wait, I removed the character rule. Dang it even I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom