• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Symphony #1! Aibou's First Masterpiece of 2010! KORO WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aibou

Smash Master
where are the brackets o.o
As I stated numerous times...the brackets will not be up until the tournament starts, which is on the 31st. I don't want to coincide with any tournaments that are going on at the moment. Please nobody ask again.

Ya'll have 2 weeks btw. I hope you are all practicing, because this shiz is starting soon. :smash:

sammy p

Smash Lord
As I stated numerous times...the brackets will not be up until the tournament starts, which is on the 31st. I don't want to coincide with any tournaments that are going on at the moment. Please nobody ask again.

Ya'll have 2 weeks btw. I hope you are all practicing, because this shiz is starting soon. :smash:
ive been practicing WHILE participating in all the other tourneys im in :laugh:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
where are the brackets o.o

10quotes

:080:

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
@ joshy-wa: Get a few more posts... or y'know... I'll vouch for you. Since Zero dropped...

Aibou? is there a waiting list for this, yet? if not, add this guy up here. I'll take the risk of vouching. (you better not fail me, punk)

Aibou

Smash Master
Sorry Aibou, Im dropping out, if you need a reason, go read my little post in my tournament thread
Well it was nice knowing ya Zero. I'll admit I'm deeply disappointed, but it's your decision. Thanks for telling me ahead of time. :(

@ joshy-wa: Get a few more posts... or y'know... I'll vouch for you. Since Zero dropped...

Aibou? is there a waiting list for this, yet? if not, add this guy up here. I'll take the risk of vouching. (you better not fail me, punk)
If you say so. There's an open spot now so I'll accept him.

I need his info posted in the correct format though.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
If it is possible that I can join since someone dropped.

KoRoBeNiKi/F5KoR/1934-3901-4627/Luigi or Sheik Mostly

Aibou

Smash Master
If it is possible that I can join since someone dropped.

KoRoBeNiKi/F5KoR/1934-3901-4627/Luigi or Sheik Mostly
Your timing is impeccable. I'll add you immediately. Do you use just Sheik, or both Sheik and Zelda?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Your timing is impeccable. I'll add you immediately. Do you use just Sheik, or both Sheik and Zelda?
I always start with sheik, the only time I eve go to Zelda is when I see that the opponent can't space/DI well

Aibou

Smash Master
I always start with sheik, the only time I eve go to Zelda is when I see that the opponent can't space/DI well
Well that's cool. Nice to have another Zelda/Sheik player here.

Anyway, once again, brackets will be up tomorrow. I will send reminders when I put them up.

Aibou

Smash Master
BRACKETS ARE UP! You have until Sunday, February 7 at 11:59 PM EST. Good Luck, and have fun everyone!

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Well that's cool. Nice to have another Zelda/Sheik player here.

Anyway, once again, brackets will be up tomorrow. I will send reminders when I put them up.
Don't send me one.

And of course I get it right after I finished posting.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Aibou......I signed up for this and Im not in the brackets or the entrance list

:mad088: Ill find the post if youd like

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Why dont you just take the last person who signed up and put them on the waiting list and put me in their spot. Cus 33 man tourneys wont really work

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I got work today and tommorow, dunno when I'll be back.

I'll VM ya whenever I'm free.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
POOOR TATER:( All he wants to do is play. I'll Vouch for him. BTW. Whenever you vouch for someone. Don't you basically give them permission to play in a tournament? I'd say add him and see how it goes and if he doesn't do his match, then have him banned from being vouched in your future tournaments.(At Least till he meets the requirements for your future tournaments that is)
@ aibou's PM

Oh, thanks, pickle! Wish someone would have told me, though...

EDIT: So am i in, or does zeldspazz take my spot?

If the latter, can i just like, be the stand-in if someone quits before round 1 ends?

actually, i may try my hand at my own one of these things... seeing as courage wolf says i can...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom