• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Symphony #1! Aibou's First Masterpiece of 2010! KORO WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aibou

Smash Master
My tourney is on the 30th actually ;)
Oh it's on the 30th. I knew the date had a 3 in it somewhere :dizzy:

TNW/Zolo/0388-5662-9269/:shiek::dedede::ike::ganondorf::falcon:

Also, my new route is a jerk and I can only connect to certain people. I'll let you know if I can't connect to a person.

Okay bud, you will be added.

Also, a reminder about Zelda and Sheik being one character. So Zolo and Spazz, you guys can transform if necessary.

EDIT: lol more HORs...

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
TAG CHANGE! Instead of Layle, I'm gonna be Sku1L (skullkid from Majora's Mask).

...As for characters... I'm still thinking.

EDIT: massive triple-post ninja'd maneuver

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Chaos, Im not that good lmao. Glucent actually does very well with diddy despite his lack of nanners (makes me feel like a failure for losing ;_; )

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Okaaaaay so. Don't know how an online tourney works, completely. But save a spot for me if you can. I'm still trying to work out some kinks in my schedule. Oh, and I fully expect to get RAAAAAAAPED. In it for da experience (if such a thing can be gained from online battles).

-Axis-/AXIS/3050-7928-1548/:sonic:

Lol@me and kupo going all Sonic. We've got courage. :mad:

Aibou

Smash Master
Okaaaaay so. Don't know how an online tourney works, completely. But save a spot for me if you can. I'm still trying to work out some kinks in my schedule. Oh, and I fully expect to get RAAAAAAAPED. In it for da experience (if such a thing can be gained from online battles).

-Axis-/AXIS/3050-7928-1548/:sonic:

Lol@me and kupo going all Sonic. We've got courage. :mad:

Alright Axis. I'll add you in now.

Anybody else will be added tomorrow.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
I want to say I have courage too, but I want to try and get some Knees in some of my matches D:

But Boxobairs are fun too.
Even the most dedicated players can find time for a few knees, Josh. I don't blame you.

Also, Aibou, when you click on my name it links to your profile. o_0

Aibou

Smash Master
No random Ugg...

:zelda:

EDIT: Double-posted by mistake. Stupid cell phone :mad:

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm settling on some of my characters. Sign me up with :falco: :marth: :toonlink: :pit: for now. I'll keep thinking about my last choice... and I might change some of the others in the future.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Yes, this is correct. I will add everyone shortly.

@Tater: I'm afraid you don't meet the post requirement. I know we're friends, but I don't have any knowledge on your tournament experience, and thus, I'm not sure if you will be punctual with your match. So unless someone else that I trust vouches for you... :ohwell:
POOOR TATER:( All he wants to do is play. I'll Vouch for him. BTW. Whenever you vouch for someone. Don't you basically give them permission to play in a tournament? I'd say add him and see how it goes and if he doesn't do his match, then have him banned from being vouched in your future tournaments.(At Least till he meets the requirements for your future tournaments that is)

Aibou

Smash Master
POOOR TATER:( All he wants to do is play. I'll Vouch for him. BTW. Whenever you vouch for someone. Don't you basically give them permission to play in a tournament? I'd say add him and see how it goes and if he doesn't do his match, then have him banned from being vouched in your future tournaments.(At Least till he meets the requirements for your future tournaments that is)
I know all he wants to do is play, but I have no knowledge of his responsibility in tournaments. Do you know him enough and trust that he will get his matches done on time? Or are you just vouching for him just to let him in?

Aibou

Smash Master
Alright peeps. Tater, as well as Excellence and Ugg will be added now. :chuckle:

Paladin77

Smash Journeyman
If by "bad experience" you mean the single time we played where you played as samus and lost for about 10 games in a row, then johned about it saying that "I had left and someone else played" (not exact about wording) then get over it, john

also, i stopped caring about 15 minutes ago, so if pally wants to respond, don't expect me to read it
Lol you're thinking of the wrong person.
and you said you dont want to join anymore?
Hypocrit.

This kid. This kid...

He was playin kirby, and he wasnt very good at him, so he would Just spam d-b rock, and sometimes he would down b into the SD zone. And he would suicide. Then he would reset the game. Then he said i use hacks or something and he beat hackers. man i dont know the details. some ******** ****.

Aibou

Smash Master
Didn't I say to stop fighting with him, Pally? Either take it somewhere else or I'll remove you from the tournament.

Aibou

Smash Master
Sorry, i didnt read the posts in the middle. I just saw taters response and responded to that.
That's why you read everything posted before you post yourself. I don't want to hear anymore, that goes for Tater as well. You can fight anywhere else, I don't really care. But not in my thread.

Paladin77

Smash Journeyman
That's why you read everything posted before you post yourself. I don't want to hear anymore, that goes for Tater as well. You can fight anywhere else, I don't really care. But not in my thread.
I agreed to you o.o

Right now, i can tell... you're trying to get your post count up lol
repeating yourslelf.. >.>

As i said, im not going to fight here. gawd. i got the point.

If theres one thing i want though, its to fight tater in the first round.

Aibou

Smash Master
Right now, i can tell... you're trying to get your post count up lol
repeating yourslelf.. >.>
No. Don't make assumptions. I was making sure my point got across, as well as telling you to actually read before you post.

If theres one thing i want though, its to fight tater in the first round.
Then pray the randomizer puts you two together.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
[emergencythreaddiscussionhijack]
Aibou, for the replays (I'll be sure to save all the round I'll be playing), since you asked for them, are you gonna just leave the links where they are in the thread, or will you do something like re-link them in the OP?

Also, I'd like to amend my offer I made earlier in the thread: I now know how to save/load replays longer than three minutes (Preserving tags, even!). I can certainly help with conversion of their match replays for this tourney to a more YouTube-friendly medium, if anyone would be interested.
[/emergencythreaddiscussionhijack]

Aibou

Smash Master
[emergencythreaddiscussionhijack]
Aibou, for the replays (I'll be sure to save all the round I'll be playing), since you asked for them, are you gonna just leave the links where they are in the thread, or will you do something like re-link them in the OP?

Also, I'd like to amend my offer I made earlier in the thread: I now know how to save/load replays longer than three minutes (Preserving tags, even!). I can certainly help with conversion of their matches for this tourney to a more YouTube-friendly medium, if anyone would be interested.
[/emergencythreaddiscussionhijack]
I only want replays/youtube vids so I can see the matches myself. It's not mandatory, though I prefer it. But by all means record as many matches as you can. Helpfulness is cool :)

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
I only want replays/youtube vids so I can see the matches myself. It's not mandatory, though I prefer it. But by all means record as many matches as you can. Helpfulness is cool :)
Ah, I see, you want them more for result verification rather than curiosity at what happened. Though, as a player only in this tourney, I just wanna see how everyone beats everyone else up :chuckle:.

Regardless, my capture device is at everyone's service (though school and my own personal use may delay how quick the turnaround time is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom