• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Gords

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm very intersted in getting melée going as a regular event. Can usually sully a TV and a wii.

However I wont be able to make the 27th sept. But will try my best to make the 4th oct.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm very intersted in getting melée going as a regular event. Can usually sully a TV and a wii.

However I wont be able to make the 27th sept. But will try my best to make the 4th oct.
i think it would be best for people interested in the melee tournament to either a) not go in the brawl tournament at all
or b) dont go in doubles
as the two tournamnets running simultaneously will only lead to heartache and sorrow

so much sorrow

and heartache

sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrow

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yey <3

>_>; not.

Melee tournies I miss already. Sorry Cao I couldn't come to the last one you went to - Will definitely go to Rocky this year.

Wanna see Melb all over again!
Awesome! Will be glad to have you back!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
i think it would be best for people interested in the melee tournament to either a) not go in the brawl tournament at all
or b) dont go in doubles
as the two tournamnets running simultaneously will only lead to heartache and sorrow

so much sorrow

and heartache

sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrow
If melee plans to only host singles...

The time of the day they start can easily fit in to have people play zah brawls.

But that doesn't really concern me <3.

A lot of the heartache and sorrow comes from:
- Split resources.
- Split resources.
- Split resources dont just mean tvs, but also the person announcing ****, etc.
- (There's many ways to say this better :O).

Is melee peeps able to bring their own TO organisation stuff? (a laptop)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
just remind them of genesis shaya, and then of how much smoother evo ran with just brawl

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Hey Sydney! Miss all you guys! Haven't played any melee over here, but I'm getting a place in London and might attempt to host meets around here (or just to attend some anyway) I'll come back with some Euro skill! Apparently brawl is big over here... So maybe I might ***** out some of the ol' MK, might be nice to play smash of any kind again. Nice work Sam for getting Melee goin again! Shaya thanks for letting the melee scene not die out just yet! I hope you get a big turnout of old melee vets, they need to get back into it! But yeah dunno how much longer I'm gone for but when I come back, hopefully people are still keen on melee... I plan on getting tourneys and **** going! For reals this time... I miss the scene...
Lots of <3 Kulla

swordsaint

Smash Master
If anything Melee is getting more popular.

Everyone who plays Brawl competitively has gotten a taste of competitive Melee and wants to learn that as well to some extent.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
Hey Sydney guys. My name's Connor and my brother and I are going to be in Sydney the week before Rocky. Would anyone want to play melee (preferably) or brawl and get some extra practice before the big tourney?

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Hey Sydney guys. My name's Connor and my brother and I are going to be in Sydney the week before Rocky. Would anyone want to play melee (preferably) or brawl and get some extra practice before the big tourney?
come to the thing on october the 4th

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
meet at mine pending oct 2-3 if you can make it.

Toby.

Smash Master
Hey Sydney! Miss all you guys! Haven't played any melee over here, but I'm getting a place in London and might attempt to host meets around here (or just to attend some anyway) I'll come back with some Euro skill! Apparently brawl is big over here... So maybe I might ***** out some of the ol' MK, might be nice to play smash of any kind again. Nice work Sam for getting Melee goin again! Shaya thanks for letting the melee scene not die out just yet! I hope you get a big turnout of old melee vets, they need to get back into it! But yeah dunno how much longer I'm gone for but when I come back, hopefully people are still keen on melee... I plan on getting tourneys and **** going! For reals this time... I miss the scene...
Lots of <3 Kulla

**** its Kulla!

wowowowowowowow

I'd like to see Kulla at future tournaments :)

S.D

Smash Master
Lots of <3 Kulla
We miss you too Simon <3

So everything's going well over there I take it? London eh? I love that city!

We had a good turnout for melee at Ted's last West Syd tourney incl some melbourne dudes and Cao.

Bring back some Euro skill and beast on us - visit Armada in Sweden or something :)

S.D

Smash Master
Hey guys check out my new

COMBO VIDEO

I made this from 4 hours of gameplay at Tim's the other day with some of my alternates against the floaty hard to combo characters so you'll forgive a lack of cool tech chase ****. Check it out yo. Thanks to Shaya for getting me onto Adobe Premier Pro and helping me out. Thanks to Turtle for being my inspiration and my rock.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Hey xeno, what's up? :3

The dust storm happened! Although I was asleep during it. ;_;

SD is his initials afaik.

S.D

Smash Master
SD stands for many things - self destruct, sudden death etc and yes it is my initials also.

Sorta use the tag coz I used to get lots of SD's when I played smash.

Bjay

Smash Lord
SD is a really great name. As mentioned it already it stands for several things, is nice and simple, easy to remember, and easy to pronounce.

The list goes on.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
hey I'm staying in the Paramatta suburb for the next week. Anyone want to play melee?

Gords

Smash Champion
when do you leave, meet at EAs on friday tro sat, if your there i will want to play melee.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
when do you leave, meet at EAs on friday tro sat, if your there i will want to play melee.
I wish I could make it but i've already left. Sadly I don't think I'll be able to go to BOOST either. I'll see you Sydney guys at Rocky though.

S.D

Smash Master
Once again Sydney Melee people - Shaya tournament on Sunday in Mascot - check the BOOST V thread for details. CAOTIC is coming along so plesae come and we'll run melee and bring some equipment. I'll try get in touch with some of you tomoz.

Top Bottom