• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

I LAG

Smash Lord

Keru

Smash Cadet
I am so sick of versing computers on melee and Wifi-ing the same friends over and over, so WHO WANTS TO BRAWL OR MELEE (MELEE PREFERABLE) WITH ME?!?!?

(I think I have become better since the tourney =p)

S.D

Smash Master
I remember when this used to be the main Sydney thread.

The glory days?

Speaking of glory I just saw Inglorious Basterds - It was glorious.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
It is the main Sydney thread, Sam, it's just that nobody important lives in Sydney. :3

Keru

Smash Cadet
WOAH I FORGOT THIS THREAD EXISTED!

Come to my meets Keru. I have weeklies on Fridays. :)
Where abouts is it? If it's not too far form central Sydney I'd love to come. And btw please check your profile page Tedeth.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
is this the rebirth of the sydney smash thread!?.. also prty much 2 months till im free from school......and at that time i will venture out to faulconnbridge!

Keru

Smash Cadet
is this the rebirth of the sydney smash thread!?.. also prty much 2 months till im free from school......and at that time i will venture out to faulconnbridge!
haha fkn same man.

HSC is a bish.

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
SPEAKING OF GLORIUS, GUESS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the master of disaster, world heavyweight champion...of melee, the ko king of the ring( stage ) IGIIIIIF

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yo IGIF sup, I hear you use Falcon these days, good **** dude.

Come to a meet or something, would be awesome to see you again.

Good to have you back man.

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
Where is the Hornsby Crew, or 2?
unfortantly the greatest crew in the history of competitive melee have gone there sperate ways but im still ready to ravage, please tell me you guys still play melee and the the idea of competitive brawl is still frowned upon, lol what a fail

S.D

Smash Master
You should have come to Ted's last tourney, all us Melee kids were there including CAOTIC.

Anyhoo idk about tourneys UTS won't have us anymore but Rocky is coming up next month...

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
You should have come to Ted's last tourney, all us Melee kids were there including CAOTIC.

Anyhoo idk about tourneys UTS won't have us anymore but Rocky is coming up next month...
dam i missed a chance to own cao ?

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
Rocky or bust!
CAO! me and ben are entering like poker tournies left , right and centre to come up with the money for rocky and ben is ****ing amazing at poker, like seriously he was just mindraping people over the net, he is too good

also IGIF is pro at shoddy(pokemon immulater), he runs SS his team is

lead tyranitar@lifeorb/brave 252 attack, 156 spa, 102 hp/Fblast,crunch,StoneEdge,EarthQuaqe
heatran@choiceSkarfnaive252spa252speed,Flamethrower,explosionHpice,earthpower
scizor@lifeorb Adamant 252 attack,252 speed ,Bpunch,x sczzor,superpower,Sworddance
cradily@leftoversBold252 hp, 170 defense,88 spd,amenesia,barrrier,rest,toxic
skarmory@shedshell, impish 252 hp, 96 spd, 146 def spikes,BraveBird,WWind,roost
claydol@leftovers bold156 hp196def158 spa,rapidspin, icebeam,earthpower,Stealthrock

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I would love to see some more melee only tourneys, I'd come for sure, maybe I might even learn to suck a little less

Toby.

Smash Master
Don't be silly luke. We'll always be bad at melee.

Melee tournaments are still crazy and fun though. Getting totally demolished is good. It's also good knowing that every tournament is going towards funding Sam's expensive lifestyle :p

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Just remember, guys.

With great amounts of Melee tourneys, come...

Great amounts of Brawl tourneys. >_<

Or something.

/****pun

Dedu

Smash Lord
Getting totally demolished is good. It's also good knowing that every tournament is going towards funding Sam's expensive lifestyle :p
Yey <3

>_>; not.

Melee tournies I miss already. Sorry Cao I couldn't come to the last one you went to - Will definitely go to Rocky this year.

Wanna see Melb all over again!

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
Yey <3

>_>; not.

Melee tournies I miss already. Sorry Cao I couldn't come to the last one you went to - Will definitely go to Rocky this year.

Wanna see Melb all over again!

sup dedu, i really wann go rocky to, CAO and me would be fair unstopable aye guys but with so many people trying to team with me i dont know if ican fit him in, ive also got offers from bombsoldier in japan(homie goes way back)

and yes....the one and only prodigy of melee has returned also did you check out my PMon team, its fair sexillious

and sam i would love to organise tourneys but remember im like autisitic genius soit mind have messed up rules but it would be fun

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Don't be silly luke. We'll always be bad at melee.

Melee tournaments are still crazy and fun though. Getting totally demolished is good. It's also good knowing that every tournament is going towards funding Sam's expensive lifestyle :p
yeah I said maybe, just maybe I might suck a little less, I'll still be bad but hey, I play wigi and he does what he wants.

Dedu

Smash Lord
and sam i would love to organise tourneys but remember im like autisitic genius soit mind have messed up rules but it would be fun[./quote]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROFL...

Nuff with the ego trolling EYEFIG :p

Wigi? ****er.
More. Liek.

Marth? Uber Ghey. I'm done with Marth and now gone Fox a là tech mode!
Beware of the waveshine!

S.D

Smash Master
and sam i would love to organise tourneys but remember im like autisitic genius soit mind have messed up rules but it would be fun[./quote]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROFL...

Nuff with the ego trolling EYEFIG :p

Wigi? ****er.
More. Liek.

Marth? Uber Ghey. I'm done with Marth and now gone Fox a là tech mode!
Beware of the waveshine!
I approve. Fox is da shiz (wiz)

Multishining things into pulp is 'cuted'

S.D

Smash Master
Yo Melee players of Sydney.

If you have been reading the BOOST REVIVAL thread (if you haven't I suggest you do) you will have noticed that Shaya is setting up a new tournament scene at, whats that? A BOWLING ALLEY <3

Anyways, Shaya has been quite open to the idea of our using the venue in conjunction with him to RUN MELEE TOURNAMENTS. Now I would like a show of interest, who would be able to come along and bring equipment? If we can guarantee ourselves at least 3 independent set ups we are good to go.

This could be the shot in the arm our melee scene needs if we can all mobilise here. Shaya will be giving myself/CAOTIC autonomy over the melee events so lets see if we cant get something happening. If we are succesful we could be looking at monthly melee tournaments at the venue, alternating with the Brawl kids.

What do we think?

Edit: First tournament is 27th and maybe one on the 4th... Get back to me ASAP guys.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm not one of the melee players of sydney, but I will be at said tourneys and will come to more if you guys host them and I can bring at least 2 tv's plus a copy of pal melee and a copy of ntsc melee,
maybe 2 wii's (one belongs to my friend) but no cube cause I gave mine away.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
I'm not one of the melee players of sydney, but I will be at said tourneys and will come to more if you guys host them and I can bring at least 2 tv's plus a copy of pal melee and a copy of ntsc melee,
maybe 2 wii's (one belongs to my friend) but no cube cause I gave mine away.
i'll be there can bring jack **** really, except my new technically perfect focks

Top Bottom