• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

BSP

Smash Legend
I don't feel like catching up to the entire thread, but the quacker and P prowler tournament should not be the first one for medals

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I like Luigi Circuit when it's a pro room because it makes things 10x more hectic because people know how to use their items.
Pretty much any course in a pro room is fun :p

I don't feel like catching up to the entire thread, but the quacker and P prowler tournament should not be the first one for medals
It was decided that this tournament will be a just-for-fun tourney. The reward-tourney(s) will come later.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I'll be good tp go in 45 mins :/

Never I'll be on really soon
Use quacker air :D

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Ok, and yay top 3 with piranha prowler every race so far :D

Air, where are you? Ima be done at the top of the hour so join up

Gatlin

I have been for a little.

Edit: BTW, I'm looking for a replacement to host the friendlies tomorrow, I'ma be busy right at the starting time of them and I dunno when I'll be back. If anyone could that'd be awesome.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I did ok in the piranha prowler, it's so slow on simple tracks, and complex tracks can be hard to control.
So fun to slam people around though xD
I wrecked this kid so bad on peach beach

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hey BSP, do you wanna use the Piranha Prowler or the Quacker? I can use either one.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Alright, sounds good.

Also, took 1st in an irl MKW tournament yesterday for you guys. Top 3 was me, Staz, and Rabbi Panda (Final and Cherry both werent there for some strange reason, so it was easy money lol)

BSP

Smash Legend
Actually Fshy, there s a large chance I won't be present today....sorry. See if you can find someone else

:phone:

Gatlin

The tournament isn't today, it's set for the 13th next Sunday.
Today is just friendlies, which I figured was gonna be hosted by Vinyl., but turns out I am not going to that thing I thought I was going to so I am able to host. If people would like to join I can just start them now.

Top Bottom