• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Boswer

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I won 2-0 against 1337 a ness player

EDIT: I also won against DarkMusician ( zelda ) 2-0

Shök

Smash Champion
Hmmm, no johns. He he. Maybe Kong is good with Boswer, Jaydeth. ;)

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I know the match up too ;) stay in ur ftilt range and punish her every move also Use bowsercide :)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
And don't get above her. Whatever you do, don't get above her. Her UTilt and especially her USmash **** big targets like Bowser.
Also keep out for those thunderkicks. :V

MrEh

Smash Hero
Danm. Just think if he'd have won? We'd have to kick KingKong ad out of the Bowser club. D:
He had no desire to win. The wifi tournament was taking up too much of his time, so he decided to just do away with it.

Of course, I'm not saying that he would have won if he wasn't sandbagging. He does know the Zelda matchup very well though, so take that as you will. lol

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I won against legan 2-1 Im now the only bowser remaining in the tournament since liquid gen lost :(

Top Bottom