• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Boswer

B!squick

Smash Master
Is the topic creator ever going to return? I like how I had to search this thread just to figure out when it was, lol. Clearly editing OPs is for lamers.

Flayl

Smash Hero
zhouten vs calv -> Ganondorf
Vex Kasrani vs Ich Bin Awesome -> Link
KevinM vs Sade -> Lucas
Phiddlesticks vs Vanz -> Jigglypuff
Metatitan vs KingKong-ad -> Jigglypuff

Those are the Bowser matches for now, things might change though because of really poor seeding.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
As of now, seeding isn't changing. I've remade the bracket several times and every time at least one character has a bunched up grouping. Unfortunately, you guys are a bit grouped. Sorry, bu it happens.

Flayl

Smash Hero
My mistake, metatitan is playing for Jigglypuff. Could have sworn he played Yoshi.

B!squick

Smash Master
My predictions: The Ganondorf battle will be kick ***, Link will be annoying as hides behind his wall of canned meats, Lucas will wish he had a safe approach, and the Jigglypuff matches will come down to the stage and how many punches it takes a Koopa to deflate a balloon.

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
My predictions: Ganondorf will spam warlock punch, the Link player will be trying to plank, the lucas will spend his time trying to PK thunder you from off the ledge, and the Jigglypuff will spend the entire match on the ground.

And the bowsers will all lose.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
yeah I knew it... and I still CPed lylat shame on me... I just dont know what to cp against a jiggz -_-

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
we are gonna win every match in losers.
Why didnt have a link in first round... I know this match up :(

calv

Smash Cadet
I gota play SaltyKracka (ganon) instead should be playing him today at some point, Im currently trying to unlock ganon to practice against as I needed to borrow a wii whilst mine is being fixed.

Well I failed, mainly because of lag, I lost two lives on the second games because of lag, but I know im not allowed to use that excuse :p

B!squick

Smash Master
Well I failed, mainly because of lag, I lost two lives on the second games because of lag, but I know im not allowed to use that excuse :p
And that is why this was doomed to be ********, lol. I should be in it, I have a pretty good connection.

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
Ooooooooooo, look who decided to show up for the first time in decades, Mister Brawl+ Pants. :p
Actually, I went to BBrawl recently.

It's pretty cool, and I support it fully; it just needs a kick start from a big (or relatively big) tournament, which I believe (?) Mr. Escalator is working on setting up.

For now, I can play normal Brawl, and probably will for a while. =]

Shök

Smash Champion
Don't you play Brawl anymore Jaydeth?

Hype at teh epic title!

B!squick

Smash Master
The amount of time games hold my attention is very fleeting and it's pretty amazing that I played Brawl as much as I did. But like all things, I just got bored with it. I haven't played in a while. But I still watch vids and help keep the S. S. Bowser afloat. :)

Top Bottom