• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Boswer

Flayl

Smash Hero
Check out the date on the post I linked Susa.

edit: Saying you beat people doesn't matter if you did it with Snake. We'd probably still need to show you have basic knowledge of how bowser plays, probably by playing someone here.

SuSa

Banned via Administration

1) In Bowser BR
2) I also did a ton of it with random/Sheik/Ganon. Not 100% Snake. Even though only 1 match was Bowser. =p I don't really care who I play as. I could make a 3 page essay as to why..but I'll save you the reading.

If you want me to attest by playing someone here online, I can do so. Just not today because I'm about go to leave to play Melee. :p

Flayl

Smash Hero
1) In Bowser BR
... Don't get me started on that LOL

2) I also did a ton of it with random/Sheik/Ganon. Not 100% Snake. Even though only 1 match was Bowser. =p I don't really care who I play as. I could make a 3 page essay as to why..but I'll save you the reading.
An essay wouldn't prove anything. Like I said, play someone or show some vids.

If you want me to attest by playing someone here online, I can do so. Just not today because I'm about go to leave to play Melee. :p
It's all good, there's no hurry seeing as there isn't even a date yet.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
i beated a lot of people on aib who are good like hadesblade ( yoshi) gwallday ( MK), ADN ( pit) and many others but a majority of them are from the last ladder or in friendlies. I can send u some videos with my wii but i cant put them in youtube. Also dont check my lader profile on aib its a joke ladder and im trying many things.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I've only played hadesblade of that bunch... pretty legit Yoshi, but on that same ladder I've brawled better Yoshi's. Haven't heard of ADN, and gwallday I haven't played yet. <_<

I know the Bowser BRoom was a joke. xD I just wanted to include it. lawl...

Just let me know when you decide on who I have to brawl against.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Play anybody in the US online that mains a low tier with bowser, and send me the replay. I'll send you my Wii FC via PM.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I have a lot right now, send me a PM and ill gice u mi Wii FC
I think he's telling SuSa to play someone who mains a low tier with his Bowser, not for you to send replays of yourself... <_< just pointing that out, unless I'm actually mistaken.

If this thing ain't before September 9th, I can't make it -.- that's when school starts again, and I can't bring my wii. Ugh just 2 and a half more years of this mess 'till college. Anyway, sorry if I let hopes down.

Flayl

Smash Hero
It was directed to SuSa, but replays from KingKong would also help, and I already sent him my Wii code.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
*shrugs*

1.Me
2. Susa
3. Doesn't Matter.
4. Doesn't Matter

I don't think I'll lose to anyone until quarter finals when Lag actually factors against the people that don't just bang their face against the controller, then I'll have to see how I can deal with it so as long as you guys can keep up we'll be fine.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I know <_< I said we could get Gen but he's riding Brawl+'s sack right now...I think if I can convince him enough to train his Bowser again [not train, but become acquainted with Brawl's physics] he'd be ready in time for this, but when is the darn thing <________<

I also have no problem with playing u_u I just hope this is before September 9th

I sound like a broken record Dx

Flayl

Smash Hero
Capcard doesn't lag the game, but the easiest way to get videos would be saving replays with the infinite replay + tags in replays code. The downside is we won't be able to see the drop in framerate due to lag.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
All right, deadline for the roster is September 1st. You guys just send me a PM with the names (ranked in order, preferably. You can even go to past 5 if you want). Just pick one person here to send it to me so I don't get 4 repeated lists. If you have any problems with the roster and cry foul, I'll read through the entire thread and see if it's valid.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I'll send it after I ask when the actual tournament takes place because of Limit.

Also after Susa finally shows us some Bowser vids <_<

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
From playing him on WiFi, I can securely say that he at least can handle lag to Europe properly.

Flayl

Smash Hero
It looks like Limit won't be able to play. Our current roster is:
KevinM
calv
KingKong
SuSa if he proves basic bowser knowledge
If we get a right to fifth either AtotheZ or shinyspoon42

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
*shrugs*

Like I said I have faith in peoples rudimentary ability to not get ***** as long as they can play rofl.

B!squick

Smash Master
I haven't played in months. My controllers are terrible. Jimmy Fallon still isn't funny. Despite these things, I suddenly want to play in this for the lols. When is it again?

Flayl

Smash Hero
I haven't played in months. My controllers are terrible. Jimmy Fallon still isn't funny. Despite these things, I suddenly want to play in this for the lols. When is it again?
You're in charge of playing AtotheZ and shinyspoon42 and figuring out which one of you fares the best.

B!squick

Smash Master
Okay then. Who ever you people are, contact me. Either on here or through visiter message as PM space is limited for whatever reason.

MrEh

Smash Hero
If you want to, I see no reason why someone shouldn't give up a spot for you. XD

It's a wifi tournament after all. It's more for ****s and giggles then anything else.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Since SuSa hasn't posted anything you're in his place in the roster, which now looks like

KevinM
calv
KingKong
Vex Kasrani

5th and others:
SuSa
JayDeth/shinyspoon42/Atothez

Flayl

Smash Hero
We were told there might 4 to 6 representatives for each board, so if you beat AtotheZ and JayDeth and SuSa hasn't posted anything you can be fifth. Otherwise as is you're all tied for fifth or sixth, depending on SuSa.

Top Bottom