• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF League of Legends Thread, Registration End January 20,2012 , 64 Man Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Haven't been able to get on league for a few days since I'm not at my college apartment with my computer. Will be back by tomorrow night!

:phone:

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
To those complaining about being "subs." You are just listed that way because you got drafted later in the process. Just contact your captain, strut your stuff and if you are better than the others on your team, you will probably be a "starter." We needed at least one sub per team to make sure we didn't have teams that couldn't play at all if a player had to drop out, or had winter finals and couldn't play, etc. So maybe we could pull one more team from that list, but then we run the risk of DQ'ing teams instead of having a full bracket and full sets of exciting matches.

As Tom said before, next time we can totally run an event where you build a team of your own to enter. Then no one has to be a "sub" and we can all get wrecked by the Dan/Zac/Dphat/etc squad.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Someone mentioned 'inhouses', how can you get in that?

I added the whole team. Interested in playing with you guys, even tho i'm a sub. ;[

Kurri

Smash Rookie
Hilt! We're on the same team, what's the odds? I'll be home at 5:30 today and I have tomorrow off, so i'm good to go.

MacD

Banned via Administration
"we're gonna reduce the slow on lizard buff for melee champs"

and to show you that we changed the slow, we are going to demonstrate it on udyr using bear stance and have nasus wither you.....

yeaaaaa......

also, FINALLY BACK in irvine, let the leaguing resume!!!!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
The big announcement was a page ago.

I take all these matches have already started the week limit or the week limit after both teams come up with a specific time?

solecalibur

Smash Master
ment like in the title, need to follow the thread more i guess

edit - my team should add meh

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No idea, you're the only one on our team other than Wraith who has even said anything yet lol.

Radium88

Smash Lord
UTDZac
PhantomX
Issacard
Boofy!
SUBS
Rad
Ranmaru

My summoner name: Rauleen
PM me if you want my phone # to txt me if you guys want to practice.

I am home for the rest of the day today and I work from 7 30 am - 4 pm M-F. I prefer NOT to start playing at midnight :\ I don't work at my other job so I'm free all day Saturday.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
First round ends next Sunday, right? Or is there a period of time we have to get our team together before we have to worry about playing a match?

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Captains are responsible to contact the opposing captain and schedule their match ASAP. You must have it played by midnight PST on Sunday (roughly one week) or I'll find a way to put both teams in the losers bracket.

JTB, your team technically has a BYE this week, as you are awaiting the winner of DUB vs VanZ. I suggest you use the time to try-out your subs and figure out who is going to be your for-real starters when you've got a match.

Captains that should be contacting each other and scheduling a match:

Shroomed vs Honda
Scamp vs DanGR
UTDZac vs Slickback
VanZ vs DUB

Turaz is waiting the winner of Shroomed vs Honda
MacD is waiting the winner of UTDZac vs Slickback
JTB is waiting the winner of VanZ vs DUB

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yay!
I got on MacD's Team!
It's like destiny!
Destiny where I was last pick. :|

Destiny went as expected.
-DD

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Thanks m3d, I figured that was the case but wanted to make sure.

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
My team name is "I bet frolossus cant get 2k by the end of this tournament"

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If I had a team, it would be Mrs. Mayward Warriors

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Apparently you sound like me

despite... not sounding like me

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
so as a sub when do I know if I'm playing for the team or not
I've already answered this. Make contact with your captain. Set up some games together. Talk about roles. Work out who is going to play what in the matches. If you are listed as a sub, it just means that you were drafted late in the process, not that you don't get to play. If you are better than one or more of the first five drafted then you'll probably "start." But its not my job to say who is going to play in what match or make sure everyone feels sufficiently appreciated. You do the work. Get in touch with your captain and make things happen.

Double post to repeat what I said in the main SWF LoL thread:

Team Captains should be PM'ing me once they agree to a time for their first round matches. If possible, we'd like to stream them for the community to watch. You now have 6 days to get these played. Hope you are all reaching out to your players, talking about line-ups, etc. Remember to check in with your "subs" and see if you can work out time to play with all of them to find the best set of five for your matches.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
no meeting for my team tonight, ill message you guys later

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
if matches are being played tonight or sometime tomorrow, let me know because i want to spectate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom