• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF League of Legends Thread, Registration End January 20,2012 , 64 Man Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Honda if you could reach out to him in-game and schedule a time for us to play, that would be awesome.

Given that there seems to be a tumultuous set of changes going on, coupled with finals for college kids, maybe we could give teams an additional week to complete the first round? What do all the captains think?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
extension is fine, we can take our time with this tournament

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Is Shroomed v HondaFoo still happening tonight? Cause no specific time was given. No PMs were sent SWF nor LoL.
There seems to be little comunication on our team, only thing i know is that our captain is currently banned. I sent out friend invites to the entire team, most have accepted them but none have spoken to me.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, expansion would be nice if possible. Aside from a few others on my team, on not sure if half of them are even aware of the teams, including out Captain, and I also just a couple days ago got sick and may be needing to go to the hospital for a day or two around the weekend if I dont get any better by then. Next week I should be fine though.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Honda if you could reach out to him in-game and schedule a time for us to play, that would be awesome.

Given that there seems to be a tumultuous set of changes going on, coupled with finals for college kids, maybe we could give teams an additional week to complete the first round? What do all the captains think?
Yeah I've been trying to get a hold of him but to no avail

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Team Shaya's On My Team Auto-GG

You guys wanna' play tonight? Around 7:00pm EST?

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
woah yourself

i was just messaging my team and stuff on monday and tuesday

unlike you, I don't often play with my teammates so it takes longer for us to get organized and get on at the same time.

thursday and friday were ideal for us, so it's just unfortunate that you won't be able to play then. a lot of us have finals next week and next-next week as well so the weekend is not optimal.

I don't see why you had to get all defensive. We were just as much responsible for not being to play as you guys. I was just explaining the situation.
It's from the way you worded the explanation. Obviously your team is busy too, but it seemed like it was Zac's fault from how you said it.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Captains, set up your friggin matches. You are getting this week extension but don't freaking push it or I'll put you all in the loser's bracket.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just realized this subforum and thread exist.
i'm curious when we're going to get things started.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I agree that the timing to start it was really bad. It's commendable that you are trying to keep to it, but with finals happening for many of us and then the break afterwards I just can't see this running smoothly.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
It's looking like Thursday night may be the best deal for most people. Maybe around 8pm CST?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
If I'm still filling in for Shroomed for the match, I might have a dinner break around 8PM. But afterwards I should have the rest of the night free.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Oh wait, it has been one week already, hasn't it? I was supposed to sub for Shroomed last week because his account was banned but the match didn't happen, so he should be back by now I think. Back to being benched.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I'm free thursday night around 10PM, but may be able to do it sooner if we lock in a time and I can schedule it out.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I thought someone was subbing for me for at least the first match if not indefinitely.

Although I'm unbanned now, but between work and practicing for Apex I'm pretty busy lol.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I thought someone was subbing for me for at least the first match if not indefinitely.

Although I'm unbanned now, but between work and practicing for Apex I'm pretty busy lol.
you need to communicate with us bro. If you can't let us know so we can get this game going

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm on DanGR's team, but I have no idea what's going on with our group at all. :[ :applejack:

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Looks like Team Shroomed v. Team HondaFoo will be going down Thursday the 8th at about 9:00pm CST. Is everyone okay with this?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
From all the schedules I've gotten (including Shroomed's) it seems like that's the day and time when everyone is free

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
IF DPHAT WON'T LET US EVER BE ON THE SAME TEAM IN IN-HOUSES, we will instead at least be on the same spectating team.
Now all you gotta do is stream it and we'll do commentary

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Its on like Donkey Kong.

Team Honda practice tonight? I'll be online around 9est-ish.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Looking forward to seeing a match finally, whether its on stream or spectator mode

voorhese

Smash Master
Im actually pretty hyped! I need to talk to my team about what i am doing for this tourney (and if that is anything at all)

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
okokokokok... Leacero. Make sure to post the link to your stream in the main SWF thread if you're gonna stream the match so that lots of people watch me fail but get carried anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom