• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF-Dex: Make Your Own Pokemon!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Right, I fleshed it out a little bit more.

Let me know if there's anything else needed (or if it needs to be fleshed out more, or just improved).

JOE!

Smash Hero
why bother with that Ulti, this is for F(riends who do stu...no, i swore off of this...) UN!

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Wheeee boredom.

Zongera
(ZON-je-rah)
The Grave Pokemon
(No Evolutionary Line)
Ground/Ghost

Zongera is in the shape of a golem made with many small chunks of dirt, with drooping limbs and a shapeless face with gaping eyes and mouth. It has a daisy on top of its head.

He'd probably look something like this:

...Minus the random skulls and birds and sticks and stuff. And he would be more human size. And his eyes would be black and hollow. And his mouth would be smaller and more rounded, like his eyes. And his body would have less shape. And he would have no fingers. And he would have a daisy on his head. And yeah.

Pokedex Entry: "This Pokemon is believed to be a spirit which inhabits the soil from the graves of deceased Pokemon. It regenerates quickly by taking earth from the ground and adding it to its body."

Stats

HP: 150
ATK: 70
DEF: 110
SPATK: 70
SPDEF: 60
SPD: 20
TOTAL: 480

Abilities

Arena Trap/Dig-In (has the exact same effect as Suction Cups; prevents forced switching)

Moves

-: Scratch
-: Sand Attack
9: Astonish
13: Dust Wave (35 Pow, 40 PP, Ground Type. Has same effect as Rapid Spin.)
18: Leech Seed
25: Shadow Sneak
30: Mud Bomb
34: Shadow Punch
37: Grudge
45: Earth Power
51: Slack Off
60: Earthquake

TM01: Focus Punch
TM06: Toxic
TM08: Bulk Up
TM10: Hidden Power
TM19: Giga Drain
TM26: Earthquake
TM27: Return
TM28: Dig
TM30: Shadow Ball
TM36: Sludge Bomb
TM37: Sandstorm
TM44: Rest
TM53: Energy Ball
TM58: Endure
TM60: Drain Punch
TM61: Will-O-Wisp
TM82: Sleep Talk
TM86: Grass Knot
TM90: Substitute
TM92: Trick Room

HM04 Strength

Blah, too lazy to do egg moves. <.>

EDIT: Gave it Dust Wave and Slack Off. Took off Wood Hammer, Stone Edge, and Solarbeam, since they didn't totally make sense to have on him.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
60: Ground Absorption (Signature move. Has the same everything as Recover, except is Ground type, and removes Spikes, Leech Seed, and Toxic Spikes from field. If Zongera absorbs Toxic Spikes, he becomes badly poisoned (regardless of the amount of layers of Toxic Spikes) unless already afflicted with a status condition.)
Just as a note, this guy was pretty balanced.
Until I read that.

He was already a physical wall that rivaled Skarmory, Forry, and more. This just makes him plain broken. Its a Rapid Spin that CAN'T be blocked, AND it heals you. This move alone could make him better than most Ubers. Getting badly poisoned as the only possible bad side-effect is still insanely broken. This thing is more mediocre than Garchomp and is definately more of an Uber than Chomp is.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
@ UltiMario

Well, unlike Rapid Spin it's vulnerable to Taunt. And by the way, it only said it removed Spikes, Toxic Spikes and Leech Seed. NOT Stealth Rock. Does that balance it in any way?

I'm surprised it didn't get Stealth Rock itself, actually.

@ flyinfilipino

Agreeing with UltiMario here. That's a very small movepool. Unless you were deliberately hiding most of them since you said 'Notable' whatever moves. Is that right?

He needs far more Fighting-type moves, I think.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It doesn't matter if you make a team that doesn't peticularly care about SR.
Also, it doesn't matter because if you switch to your Taunter, its not like switching to a Spinblocker, they still get it done, it still happens, AND it heals you! Taunt can't stop it unless you switch into something WITH taunt.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Zongera definitely sticks out as one of the best Pokemon so far, if only for that epic design (The beautiful picture obviously makes one biased) and signature move. If it really is so overpowered (Which I really can't say), rather then just a generic stat nerf or removing the move you could perhaps decrease the amount it heals to 40 or 30%?

Gloktoro

Type: Rock

A fairly standard looking one stage Pokemon that’s pretty easily doomed to UU tier. Pretty much what Nosepass was in 3rd gen before getting an evo in terms of “meh”ness. He has very high special attack, but nothing whatsoever to use it on. On the other hand he has plenty of options to use his attack stat on, but no attack stat to utilize. The design is essentially a blob of rock somewhat like Graveler, but instead of limbs he has a bunch of rocky tentacle like appendages.

Ability: Rock Head

Stats: 80 HP/65 Attack/65 Defense/135 Special Attack/100 Special Defense/70 Speed (520 total)

Level Up-Moves:
Tackle (Default)
Defense Curl (Default)
Mud Sport (6)
Rock Throw (14)
Rollout (21)
Rock Blast (27)
Dig (33)
Rock Slide (37)
Stone Edge (44)
Rock Polish (51)
Earth Power (56)
Hammer Arm (59)
Explosion (63)

TMs:
Focus Punch
Roar
Bulk Up
Hidden Power
Taunt
Hyper Beam
Protect
Frustration
Earthquake
Return
Dig
Double Team
Sandstorm
Rock Tomb
Secret Power
Rest
Attract
Rock Polish
Stealth Rock
Swagger
Substitute
Strength
Rock Smash

Glistoro

Type: Rock/Ice

This is the prevolution to Gloktoro. . .Yes, I lied when I said Gloktoro was a one-stage Pokemon. However; this is what most scientists are led to believe, as Glistoro is essentially extinct. The design is an icy version of Gloktoro, though all of Gloktoro’s tentacles are frozen onto its main icy mass, preventing the use of his physical attacks. He moves via levitating due to having nothing to physically move around with, and should you evolve a Glistoro it’ll keep the levitate ability in-tact.

Due to the rising temperatures of the region, most Glistoros thaw out into Gloktoros and require insanely cold temperatures to survive, found only in the coldest of cold climates (Though they seem to survive fine in a Pokeball. . .). Once you finally get your Glistoro and have all the exclusive moves you want from it, you can evolve it via a Fire Stone. Glistoro cannot breed due to the ice surrounding its body and blocking its’ various appendages (Breeding Gloktoro produces more Gloktoros), preventing a true revival of this Pokemon’s species.

Ability: Levitate

Stats: 70 HP/40 Attack/80 Defense/65 Special Attack/80 Special Defense/45 Speed (380 total)

Level-up Moves:
Tackle (Default)
Leer (Default)
Mist (7)
Icy Wind (12)
Ice Shard (16)
Hail (23)
Swift (28)
Ancient Power (32)
Power Gem (38)
Ice Beam (43)
Avalanche (49)
Blizzard (56)
Sheer Cold (68)

TMs:
Water Pulse
Calm Mind
Toxic
Hail
Hidden Power
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Hyper Beam
Protect
Rain Dance
Safeguard
Frustration
Return
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Double Team
Sandstorm
Torment
Rest
Endure
Embargo
Avalanche
Stealth Rock
Dark Pulse
Swagger
Substitute
Trick Room

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
@UltiMario: Then you can make it a lightly damaging move like Rapid Spin with its added bonuses, and now it's suddenly been spin-blocked by all Levitators and Flyers.

And considering how many of those even exist in the metagame right now, that's a HUGE nerf. Well...until you factor in that it's getting Leech Seed to stop everything that can wall the move that isn't named Tropius. ****. -_-

Getting rid of Leech Seed fixes that though. Of course, getting rid of its signature move (with the nerf) fixes it too. I don't know which way you'd go with that...

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I gave Samboo more Fighting-type moves and listed all the fun TMs it learns (now featuring Hyper Beam and Natural Gift!). Is there anything else that needs improvement? I could draw a picture, maybe....

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Writer, I was recommending a Ground-Type Rapid Spin in the first place.

Yes, we could, and SHOULD have that in place of it. It'll still make an amazing physical wall/spinner regardless.

Dust Wave: 35 Pow, 40 PP, Is a ground-type equivalent to rapid spin.

15 Exta power because it hits significantly less than Rapid spin. Just a tiny extra dent just cause.

JOE!

Smash Hero
...Ulti, it doesnt hurt you...

stealth rock and magma pool still work

and it would only have 5 PP, during which he's not attacking you, so just nail him with an ice attack or something

also gonna add pokes to the OP...

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
50% recovery + Taking everything except SR = Too broken.
That **** is something that UBERS get as signiture moves, thats how broken it is.

OK, imagine this. A reliable recovery move is an absolutely amazing move to have, using and abusing it is a key tactic to anything, especially what would be the best physical wall in the game, not only would it take Physical hits harder than anything else in OU, it'd also have bulk to survive plenty of special attacks, AND not only have a reliable recovery, but be able to take out Spikes, Leech Seed, and to an Extent, Toxic spikes AND MAGMA POOL, I'd Imagine Magma pool also being taken out because it is on the ground, and it;d be absorbed up, it would give you burn, but it;d be absorbed.

So instead of putting a reliable recovery move that cleans out all but SR, why not just give it Dust Wave and Recover? The fact that it does virtually the same, but takes 2 move slots, is balancing. Not only that, but it cuts down on uneeded additional moves.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
@ MasterWarlord: I don't know what to say. I think you've nerfed it a bit too much.
Still trying to get used to the stats. I play shoddy plenty, but I never get into all the numbers. Stats are more then easy enough to change, no? Judge it based off the concept. Just a few numbers. In any case I'll go buff the stats up a bit, though I'm not trying to make yet another Tyranitar that is the most OU in OU with generically high stats in everything. I'll further pronounce his strength with a bit more Sp. Attack.

JOE!

Smash Hero
50% recovery + Taking everything except SR = Too broken.
That **** is something that UBERS get as signiture moves, thats how broken it is.

OK, imagine this. A reliable recovery move is an absolutely amazing move to have, using and abusing it is a key tactic to anything, especially what would be the best physical wall in the game, not only would it take Physical hits harder than anything else in OU, it'd also have bulk to survive plenty of special attacks, AND not only have a reliable recovery, but be able to take out Spikes, Leech Seed, and to an Extent, Toxic spikes AND MAGMA POOL, I'd Imagine Magma pool also being taken out because it is on the ground, and it;d be absorbed up, it would give you burn, but it;d be absorbed.

So instead of putting a reliable recovery move that cleans out all but SR, why not just give it Dust Wave and Recover? The fact that it does virtually the same, but takes 2 move slots, is balancing. Not only that, but it cuts down on uneeded additional moves.
or you know, nerf one aspect (or both) to make up for the fact that it has 2 things going for it

(heals only half as well as recover lets say)
and really, who are you worried about in these scenarios? I though pokemon was all rock paper scisors, just get a good water type to kick this guy's ***

based on his typing:

Water, Grass, Ice, Ghost and Drak all are super effective vs him.

He only resists Rock, Bug and Poison

and his immunities are Normal, Fighting and Electric, which all sport other attack types (except for some electric types)

EVERY other type is normal effective. This means that 5 types kick his ***, he resists 3 rarely used attack types, is immune to things that dectect or scrappy negates, and the other 6 types do normal damage.

i dont see how he is the ultimate physical wall with 3 resists and a work-able immunity pool, along with 5 weaknesses

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Okay, I added a picture for Samboo just for fun (forgive my meh drawing skills).

I guess I'll also reorganize the post to accomodate for Tamboo too (who also has a picture). Thanks for adding it, JOE!

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
or you know, nerf one aspect (or both) to make up for the fact that it has 2 things going for it

(heals only half as well as recover lets say)
and really, who are you worried about in these scenarios? I though pokemon was all rock paper scisors, just get a good water type to kick this guy's ***
Mix it with a Cleric Blissey and see what you come out with. Something tells me it won't be too good.

EDIT: But to note, it's its overall bulkiness (most notably on the physical side), Arena Trap ability, and access to things like SubSeed that scare the **** out of me. If it switches in on something Choiced that didn't predict right, the opponent's ****ed.

@UltiMario: Sorry, I somehow missed your suggestion on what to do to it. ;-;

I think I might make a potential Fire/Psychic starter, based on an Elephant. I'm not good at filling in a complete movelist (or coming up with a Pokedex description for it) though, so I'm just going to post its most notable moves when doing said list. Is that alright? :\

JOE!

Smash Hero
I was actually thinking of making the fire/psy a tiger, to complete the chinese theme...

(panda...squid (they eat em) then mystical tiger)

<.< >.>

aslo, would it truly be broken only with a cleric blissey?

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Oh...I just picked an Elephant because of its intelligence. It sits at #9 amongst the most intelligent animals; only after a series of different apes and whales/dolphins. I also thought of using a pig (#10) and calling it like Bacinesis or something, but the name is lame and that's too cruel. I'll still make the elephant though. It doesn't completely draw away from an Asian theme (yayyy for Asian elephants) and...well, yeah. It's just coo. And who knows? You might actually like it.

EDIT: So far I have the name Volxadon (mix of Volcano and Loxodon; can also be Volcadon) for it and base stats of 96 HP/83 Atk/86 Def/109 SAtk/89 SDef/71 Spe; Ability Blaze (obvious). I'm also giving it Calm Mind, the various Fire-type staples, the various Psychic-type staples, and maybe Focus Blast as well. Past that I'm still trying to decide what else it should learn.

And I don't really know how broken the Ground/Ghost would be, but it does sit pretty high up there. Its immunity to Fighting-type moves and overall physical bulk means it works relatively well at switching in to things that Blissey doesn't like, plus you get the fact that it can trap and as such essentially scout for Blissey as well. The duo could quite possibly make one of the nastiest defensive/support combos ever created if used right (or it at least appears so on paper).

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Better than Skarmbliss. ESPECIALLY with Ground Absorbtion.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I like it. Chlorophyll is another generic-esque ability we could give it.

Cool pictures might I add. =)

-Terywj
Chlorophyll is a nice thought, it matches with the bamboo/fast-growing theme. Which ability would be better to replace, Battle Armor or Steadfast?

Thanks btw :bee:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm gonna say Battle Armor is pretty situational since crits are all hax anyways, while Steadfast gives him a good speed boost from flinch moves, which aren't all too common. Waterfall's about it.

I'm gonna say Chlorophyll > Steadfast.

-Terywj

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I'm gonna say Battle Armor is pretty situational since crits are all hax anyways, while Steadfast gives him a good speed boost from flinch moves, which aren't all too common. Waterfall's about it.

I'm gonna say Chlorophyll > Steadfast.

-Terywj
There's also Fake Out and Air Slash, but yeah, Steadfast is pretty situational, so I'm inclined to agree with you. I changed Steadfast to Chlorophyll for both Tamboo and Samboo (and changed Battle Armor to Inner Focus on just Tamboo; it makes more sense, but nobody cares about NFEs anyway).

How are its stats?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Fake Out is found on Infernape basically. And it's something Samboo shouldn't be switching in on anyways. Air Slash is especially not something you'd switch in on either, with the poor Special Defense and the 4x weakness to it.

-Terywj

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
So instead of putting a reliable recovery move that cleans out all but SR, why not just give it Dust Wave and Recover Slack Off? The fact that it does virtually the same, but takes 2 move slots, is balancing. Not only that, but it cuts down on uneeded additional moves.
I'll do this lol. I was only trying to make a move that complimented the "zombie"-like aspects of him, but I guess that went a bit too far.

I'll also nerf his Spdef a bit, so he doesn't wall everything too much.

And thanks for the feedback everyone. :p

JOE!

Smash Hero
he's not as big of a wall though XD, he has 5 weaknesses, which 2 of are major attack types, and he resists odd types nobody really uses

but anywho, ulti, can you do us a favor and not ***** about moves in terms of the CURRENT metagame? I mean, if the focus is all on the CURRENT, what is the point of making a NEW GEN?

also, nobody has comments about Sodcub or Sqabblfish?

Baloo

Smash Ace
The Bidoof / Ratatta / Sentret / Zigzagoon of the fifth gen. Yay.

Hamspin
Type: Normal
Appearance: An orange hamster in a purplish red spinning hamster wheel. Not much else to say. He's a generic thing you find at the very beginning of the game and that continues to plague you as you play.
Ability – Run Away or Speed Boost
Evolves into: Hamspeed
HP: 30
ATTACK: 42
DEFENSE: 31
SP ATTACK: 10
SP DEFENSE: 20
SPEED: 95
Defense Curl
Rollout
2: Scratch
3: Quick Attack
5: Fury Swipes
9: Helping Hand
14: Hyper Fang
18: Fire Fang / Ice Fang / Thunder Fang
27: Shadow Claw
29: Slam
36: Baton Pass
47: Ice Ball

TMs

Focus Punch
Calm Mind
Roar
Toxic
Hidden Power
Sunny Day
Taunt
Protect
Rain Dance
Frustration
Thunderbolt
Return
Dig
Shadow Ball
Brick Break
Double Team
Torment
Facade Normal
Secret Power
Rest
Attract
Snatch Dark
False Swipe
Endure
Shadow Claw
Payback
Captivate
Natural Gift
Swagger
U-turn
Substitute

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
How about a final evolution of a Ground-type dust devil?

Dusstor
Type: Ground
Ability: Sand Veil
HP: 110
Atk: 110
Def: 110
Sp Atk: 70
Sp Def: 70
Spd: 115
BST: 585

As you can tell, pretty good when it comes to being physical, but is rather poor in the special area. Sand Veil can always be coupled with Brightpowder and Substitute to be one annoying tank. Other support moves contain Knock Off, Taunt, Stealth Rock, and Recover.

As far as offense goes, base 110 Atk isn't too bad. It has STAB Earthquake, and has the elemental punches, Rockslide, Shadow Punch, Air Slash, and Focus Punch.

A good interesting set would be:

Dusstor @ Bright Powder
Sand Veil / Adamant or Bold
252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spd
~ Subtitute
~ Focus Punch
~ Earthquake / Shadow Punch
~ Toxic / Recover

-Terywj

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
he's not as big of a wall though XD, he has 5 weaknesses, which 2 of are major attack types, and he resists odd types nobody really uses
I'm sorry, but I really hate it when people say a Pokemon sucks because it isn't absolutely perfect. Two weaknesses to major attacking types? Have you ever heard of Jirachi and Metagross? Five weaknesses? Celebi tops that, and is still a good wall.

Dusstor @ Leftovers
Sand Veil / Adamant or Bold
252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spd
~ Subtitute
~ Focus Punch
~ Earthquake / Shadow Punch
~ Toxic / Recover

-Terywj
Fixed. Also, if you want some extra defense, you're better off going Adamant with fewer Atk EVs.

darth meanie

Smash Journeyman
Talltale

Talltale is the evolved form of Farfetch'd. Talltale evolves when you take a leek to the old blacksmith, who will take it and some ore to create a Leek Blade. If you level up a Farfetch'd while it has a Leek Blade equipped, it evolves into Talltale. The Leek Blade raises Talltale's critical hit ratio two stages as long as it is equipped, the same amount that the Leek raises Farfetch'd crit rate.

Talltale has two large wings with appendages approximating fingers, which he holds his signature leek blade in. Talltale has dark markings on his face and a very long tail, which he can use to slam opponents with. Talltale also has sharp feathers, that spread out into an array when Talltale flies, as his normal wings are too muscular and thin to sustain regular flight.

Height: 3'4"
Weight: 71 lb

Type: Fighting/Flying
Ability: Keen Eye / Sniper
Gender Ratio: 50% Male 50% Female
Breeding Groups: Flying / Ground

Base Stats:
HP: 75
Attack: 110
Defense: 65
Special Attack: 75
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 95
Total: 500 BST

Level-Up Movepool:

1: Poison Jab
1: Sand Attack
1: Leer
1: Fury Cutter
1: Peck
6: Karate Chop
8: Fury Attack
15: Aerial Ace
21: Slash
26: Night Slash
32: Leaf Blade
40: Steel Wing
50: Feather Edge
60: Cross Chop

TM Movepool:

TM01 (Focus Punch)
TM06 (Toxic)
TM08 (Bulk Up)
TM10 (Hidden Power)
TM11 (Sunny Day)
TM12 (Taunt)
TM15 (Hyper Beam)
TM17 (Protect)
TM21 (Frustration)
TM23 (Giga Drain)
TM27 (Return)
TM28 (Dig)
TM31 (Brick Break)
TM32 (Double Team)
TM40 (Aerial Ace)
TM41 (Torment)
TM42 (Facade)
TM43 (Secret Power)
TM44 (Rest)
TM45 (Attract)
TM46 (Thief)
TM47 (Steel Wing)
TM52 (Focus Blast)
TM53 (Energy Ball)
TM56 (Fling)
TM58 (Endure)
TM60 (Drain Punch)
TM68 (Giga Impact)
TM75 (Swords Dance)
TM77 (Psych Up)
TM78 (Captivate)
TM81 (X-Scissor)
TM82 (Sleep Talk)
TM83 (Natural Gift)
TM84 (Poison Jab)
TM86 (Grass Knot)
TM87 (Swagger)
TM88 (Pluck)
TM89 (U-Turn)
TM90 (Substitute)
HM01 (Cut)
HM02 (Fly)
HM04 (Strength)
HM05 (Defog)
HM06 (Rock Smash)

Move Tutor Movepool:

Air Cutter
Fury Cutter
Headbutt
Heat Wave
Knock Off
Last Resort
Mud-Slap
Omnious Wind
Snore
Swift
Uproar
Twister

Breeding Movepool:

Covet
Curse
FeatherDance
Flail
Foresight
Gust
Leaf Blade
Mirror Move
Mud-Slap
Night Slash
Mirror Move
Steel Wing

New Move:

Feather Edge: Physical Flying
PP: 20 Power: 70 High Crit Ratio
Talltale slashes at the opponent with his feathers, and slices through enemies.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I had Leftovers originally, but doesn't Brightpowder increase the holder's evasion?

-Terywj
Yes, but you also probably don't want Dusstorm to be Bold (Impish instead).

Hampsrin is a funny idea, Baloo :p

@Talltale: (Talltail looks better to me) Yes! Farfetch'd evolution! Fighting/Flying type! Crit hax! Yes! Yes! OHH YES!

(What is Feather Edge? I have a suspicion....)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I had Leftovers originally, but doesn't Brightpowder increase the holder's evasion?

-Terywj
Statistically speaking, Leftovers is better for abusing accuracy and Substitute, because it raises the chance of a miss by 20% (you get an extra Sub).

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Statistically speaking, Leftovers is better for abusing accuracy and Substitute, because it raises the chance of a miss by 20% (you get an extra Sub).
That's true.

And I remember there was an evo made for Farfetch'd in the Next Gen. Ideas thread. It was called Au'thaer, because Farfetch'd is "out there". :laugh:
I think you should changed Talltail to Au'thaer.

-Terywj

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Wheeee random Pokemon ideas I think of in class.

Imiguise
(IH-mih-gize)
The Reflection Pokemon
(No Evolutionary Line)
Normal/Steel

Height: 0.5m
Weight: 108lbs

Imiguise is a cat-sized, rodent-like creature (it closest resembles a lemur), with grey fur covering its entire body, and a long tail about twice the length of its body (ie 1 metre). The majority of its tail is attached to the top of a large, one-sided, oval mirror (the other side is grey and metallic), which is 3 times the length of the tail. It has black eyes, short claws and a bat-like head.

Looks somewhat like this, except the mirror is way bigger, it doesn't have that wooden border and Imiguise has none of that lemur fur (and has all the other stuff I mentioned):

Lazy editing FTW?

Pokedex Entry: "Imiguise carries its mirror on its back to protect itself from the sun. When threatened, it hides behind its mirror to confuse the enemy."

Stats

HP: 60
ATK: 60
DEF: 80
SPATK: 60
SPDEF: 80
SPD: 60
TOTAL: 400

Abilities

Mirror Image (Imiguise's signature ability. Mirror Image copies the opposing Pokemon's appearance (sprite, animations, etc), cry, and (original) name permanently for the rest of the battle (his ability will not activate again), even if Imiguise is switched out (it still keeps its typing, item, stats, and moves). This ability activates before Imiguise is sent on to the field, so your opponent does not see the original Imiguise sprite. In a case where both of the previous Pokemon were knocked out, and Imiguise is the first to be sent out, it will copy the Pokemon the opponent is about to send out even though it is not on the field yet).

Moves

-: Quick Attack
-: Growl
7: Bide
14: Fake Out
18: Metal Claw
23: Reflect
23: Light Screen
29: Hypnosis
33: Baton Pass
39: Mirror Shot
44: Mirror Coat
48: Copycat
51: Iron Defense
51: Nasty Plot
51: Agility
65: Metal Burst

TM10: Hidden Power
TM11: Sunny Day
TM12: Taunt
TM15: Hyper Beam
TM16: Light Screen
TM17: Protect
TM21: Frustration
TM23: Iron Tail
TM27: Return
TM33: Reflect
TM44: Rest
TM52: Focus Blast
TM56: Fling
TM58: Endure
TM70: Flash
TM73: Thunder Wave
TM90: Substitute
TM91: Flash Cannon

HM03: Surf
HM05: Defog

Move Tutor:
Trick
Endeavor
Swift
Magic Coat
Mimic

also, nobody has comments about Sodcub or Sqabblfish?
They seem like cool Pokemon. :bee: Only thing I say that's missing is the TMs and HMs for Crashken, but Wizzerd appears to be planning on adding them.

Also, to whomever is making the fire starter, it'd be a good idea to give it a good amount of speed, or else all the starter Pokemon are going to be really slow. :laugh:

Top Bottom