• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF-Dex: Make Your Own Pokemon!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Another Pokemon to dedicate to a member. See how many tributes are in this.

Forspire
Type: Steel / Fire
Ability: Super Luck / Limber
Base Stats: 154 / 130 / 126 / 50 / 50 / 30

Offensive Movepool - Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Flash Cannon, Lock On, Earthquake, Flame Wheel, Rockslide, Earth Power, Dynamicpunch, Dizzy Punch, Comet Punch, Superpower, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Hammer Arm, Rollout

Support Movepool - Sandstorm, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Rock Polish, Iron Defense, Barrier
Wow, this is awesome. Even if it's referencing the iron fist I held against the PC as a mod.

DebiruBoi

Smash Rookie
Hi!! I'm new to this, but I do have an idea.

Name: Pandarkness, the panda cub Pokemon
Evolves into Pandepressed at lvl. 30 with water item and low affetion, Pandemonium at lvl. 30 with psychic item and high affection, or Pandemic at lvl. 30 with poison item and has been played with more than twice but has not been fed.
Type: Dark/Fairy
Ability: Anticipation
Regions: Kalos (Mountain), Kanto, Unova, Alola (Poni Island)
Moves:
Bite
Tackle
Tail Whip
Movepool:
Bite
Tackle
Tail Whip
Baby-Doll Eyes
Growl
Swords Dance
Beat Up
Crunch
Fake Tears
Play Rough
Sweet Kiss
Draining Kiss
(Me-created move) Mama Bear: Type: Normal. Animation: A mama bear charges from behind the user and attacks as the user falls asleep and the mama looks back, smiling, then runs off. Effect: Halves user's current HP to make opposing Pokemon faint. All of opponent's other Pokemon are Paralyzed and the user falls asleep, gaining HP each turn. If the user's HP is below 1/4 when this move is used, the animation does not change, but the user faints to halve the opponent's HP.
Disarming Voice
Chip Away
(Me-created move) Brick Builder: Type: Fighting. Animation: The user places a brick over it and each adjacent Pokemon and breaks them all. Effect: Deals 50 damage to each adjacent Pokemon and itself, ignoring status effects, items, defense, strengths, and weaknesses, and adds 5 points every time in a row it is used.

So, whaddya think?? I know it isn't that good, but please let me know what you think!!

Top Bottom