• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SW Combo Video

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
First.
Sweet.

I love combo vids with music like this~ Gives me an actual reason to watch them in Winamp (Rock Preset w/ Preamp on +12 FOR THE WIN).
Song name? You make it? Eggz? Do want :D

JFox

Smash Hero
It was good no doubt, but other than the one marth clip, you only really fought one character. And many of the combos were pseudo combos, which is why you don't see them used much. But it was fast, which is of course what everyone wants to see outta your fox.

Eggm

Smash Hero
You guys gotta punish his jabs with CC's. Super fun to watch tho. I love when you be super technical and it works out. Seeing a bunch of clips where it works out good in a row is super entertaining. :)

It was good no doubt, but other than the one marth clip, you only really fought one character. And many of the combos were pseudo combos, which is why you don't see them used much. But it was fast, which is of course what everyone wants to see outta your fox.
I know, I got the clips from like half a tape lol. It wasn't a serious video, I'm too lazy to go all the way with that and go through tapes.
You guys gotta punish his jabs with CC's. Super fun to watch tho. I love when you be super technical and it works out. Seeing a bunch of clips where it works out good in a row is super entertaining. :)
Yeah, when I played SS, he punished my jabs a lot. Falcon can do things to avoid some of it, but it looks cool when he can't lol.
SW's tech skill is too good...

that could have been longer, but it was still sex
Again, not meant to be too serious of a project. Notice it not having a name or anything? lol..

Thanks though.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
"combo video" is such a huge misnomer. For the most part the best parts of all good combo videos are pseudocombos or situational reactions to missed techs/DI.

D

Deleted member

i had this video looped in wmp for at least 10 minutes lol

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
13 and 15 are really good imo. I like your taste in hardcore, can you recommend me something? I already listen to most of the major artist from hh and bonkers (Evil Activities and Sharkey are favs)

13 and 15 are really good imo. I like your taste in hardcore, can you recommend me something? I already listen to most of the major artist from hh and bonkers (Evil Activities and Sharkey are favs)
Gammer and Euphoria are my favs.
I haven't bothered to Download 13 yet because a lot of the the best tracks from there are on "Next Generation Blatant Beats v3", but I guess I should. 15 is pretty good. My favorite albums consist of:
True Hardcore 1/2
Clubland X-Treme Hardcore Vol. 1 -4
Hardcore Euphoria
Hardcore Heaven 3 and 4. Some of 1 is pretty good, haven't heard much from 2 I don't think.
The Blatant Beats one I mentioned.

Hardcore heaven 3 has a large variety of DJs, and includes the song in this video, I'm sure you would like that.

http://www.myspace.com/getrapedson

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I've got HH 3 and 4 and Clubland 1 and 2. I forgot to mention Vagabond as a fav. But yeah, good stuff. Also: I seem to have reached a peak in my tech skill. One day I'll have to fly way up to washington and play yous

Vagabond = Euphoria if I'm not mistaken, he just uses Euphoria for when his songs are super happy hardcore lol with girl vocals and some guitar strings. Definitely get all the albums I mentioned tho, you'd love them :o
Hopefully I'll just go to the next large East coast tourney and I can play you and everyone there.

Top Bottom