• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adi

Smash Lord
Lol the 2 most insane and emotional people on the show made it to the final three.. goes to show you can't underestimate anyone, vote out the stupid people first.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Anyone remember me? I'm the guy who said Ken would come in 4th place. Got the insider information from Lance's Survivor website. It turns out the leaks were pretty close to accurate. Keep in mind, I made that statement when there was still 13 people left or so. But I'll definitely be voting for Ken as the "Ultimate Survivor." $100,000 why not?

SandStorm

Smash Cadet
Yeah, it's funny that Ken is gonna act all betrayed about not getting immunity from Bob.

sacrifice yourself for me, you promised!

Come on Ken, it's a game

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol at Ken STILL talking about Bob not giving him immunity knowing he would be voted out if he did... That's probly half what cost him getting to the final 3>_>

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
Anyone remember me? I'm the guy who said Ken would come in 4th place. Got the insider information from Lance's Survivor website. It turns out the leaks were pretty close to accurate. Keep in mind, I made that statement when there was still 13 people left or so. But I'll definitely be voting for Ken as the "Ultimate Survivor." $100,000 why not?
Nope. Sorry. Vids or it didn't happen.

kr3wman

Smash Master
it was wrong, just stfu and don't brag about it being 'close'.

But you gotta admit, Ken did play a strategic game. I looked over some old survivor discussions and out of 18, a lot of people thought he would place last. He is 5th place. This shows the gamer community has a lot more potential than others think. Screw the people who believe gamers are unsocial nerds who have no life......

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
But you gotta admit, Ken did play a strategic game. I looked over some old survivor discussions and out of 18, a lot of people thought he would place last. He is 5th place. This shows the gamer community has a lot more potential than others think. Screw the people who believe gamers are unsocial nerds who have no life......
Go you!! 10 char

Conti

Smash Ace
LOL +1
Thats What i said and i got flamed... =\

SandStorm

Smash Cadet
Absolutely, he played amazing well. Perhaps the best ever (I don't think any one has engineered that many back stabs when facing bad odds before.)

His last few days, crucial miscalculations and drudging on the wrong issues sealed his fate.

EDIT: XD at Charlie gay comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom