• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Support Your Boys in New York! (SHIZ IS GOING HYES!!!!!)

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Well I Just Got Car Cancled To Go This Tourny So @ First Im Like I Knew This Tourny Was Too Good To Be True Then I Said,,hell No..im Going To This Tourny..looked Up Plane Tickets And Was Like Wow..i Should Of Bought A Ticket A Week Agao..thanks Mars..then Said Let Me Look At The Buses..and They Are The Prices Plane Tickets Were 4 Days Ago..then Was Even More Mad...but Then I Said

Ken Is Going To The Tourny...im Buying A Bus Ticket And Now Me And Jx31 Are Goiing And Hopefully Josh And Tommy Comes With Us...after This Tourny..im Going To **** Every single Person In Ga @ Smash Bros And If U Think Diff Come Play Me..and Im Serious...ga Smash Scene Pisse Me Off These Days And If U Have Something To Say.....please..please...oh Please Again Say It To My Face..thanks For Reading Dumb Post..peace
Any time. Thank my mom. And your fox is trash, shut the **** up.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
rock knocked out by chu 1-2 and vanz who chaingrabbed
kdj beat queen and colbol....hungrybox beat kdj, but i dont know if these were winners or losers
m2k beat shiz with sheik, close matches

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I saw Tom post on the stream that it was being recorded.

Amazing job, Shiz! It was awesome watching your matches! Too bad you didn't get to play Mango, I really wanted to see that.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yeah I'm pretty **** sure streaming matches were recorded.

Shiz was beast. Way way way good job.

Pengie

Smash Lord
Shiz is such a beast. He doesn't play consistently in who knows how long and places third at a national tournament with the best players in the country. I can't imagine how scary he would be if he went to tournaments more often.

Zoro

Smash Champion
m2k pisses me off he gave up on mango

when things got rough he just gave him the win

why the **** wouldnt u let shiz play him that would been the match of the century

falcon dittos in GF....sigh

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
cause that's the "Revival of Melee" - old pros that people question if they even play the game anymore, and people giving up in the finals.

*Rolls eyes*

Top Bottom