• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
That LOOKS interesting. I've passed it up while browsing Kumby on more than one occasion. Your thoughts, Kage?

Smooth Criminal
The material is really good, but the production quality varies. If you watch with subtitles/dubs, expect errors (they're actually kind of funny at some parts). Overall it's a really interesting story and fun to watch. It's the only anime I ever managed to get into. I don't think it was ever finished though.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Megavideo won't let you watch more than an hour at a time! Use Crunchyroll.com!!!! And I've seen Gantz too. It was aight.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
I like Brawl more than Melee.

That's because, you, like Seibrick, actually stand a chance of winning a match and placing higher than 9th in tourney.

I thought the same thing when I started playing Brawl(like the first 2 days).

But seriously, anyone who played Melee for a couple years, then went to Brawl, and likes Brawl better, is really only in denial because them, like every other scrub who picks up a controller, is gonna have a 28.769% chance of doing better in Brawl than in Melee.

Basically, Brawl is for the weak.

Also, I'm not sayin I was good at Melee, so please, none of the "Oh Doodah you suck MM me for 18457634587 dollars you n00b scrub", cuz I never implied that.

The only thing I implied was that people who like Brawl over Melee are total f@ggets.

Equi

Smash Ace
HOPEFULLY ONE DAY I CAN BE FVCKING COOL, AND "TROLL" A NINTENDO GAME FORUM.

--Afro at Equi's

P.S.
Bart for most useless party member.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

--Afro at Equi's

P.S.
Hopefully one day the world will be more cool and the multiplayer vs mode on teenage mutant ninja turtles turtles in time will have a bigger competitive scene than barwl. Of course the tournament fighter edition game will also be used so that we can make posts about how that one is better.

Equi

Smash Ace
Hopefully one day the world will be more cool and the multiplayer vs mode on teenage mutant ninja turtles turtles in time will have a bigger competitive scene than barwl. Of course the tournament fighter edition game will also be used so that we can make posts about how that one is better.
Yo the multiplayer in that game was amazing/broken.

Trolling (no matter when it happened, though kage is attempting to now), is pointless
--Afro @ Equi's

Finch

Smash Lord
There was so much I wanted to say in regards to the scientific debate, but basically Literature should totally be on the very far left of that chart. I just wrote a paper on a formalistic analysis of Faulkner's "Barn Burning" so I know how pretentiously scientific Lit theory can get, and I just wanted to make a joke about how dumb it was.

But really this is the most important part of the thread:

Not bad on the eyes, either.
Score!

Should I keep this going? I hear there's this girl named "gmoney." She's got a pretty cute haircut.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Also your glasses are pretty sexy ;)

edit: HEY NERDS ARE WE FLIRTING NOW?
Oh you, you flatter me :chuckle: but thank you.

Also, we should NOT be talking about this on smashboards, rofl, you got my Facebook :O

inb4 Ginger and Finch are dating rumors

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman

--Afro at Equi's

P.S.
slowpoke.jpg

It's not about cool, it's about watching people like you throw tantrums about it so I can have entertainment.

Trolling (no matter when it happened, though kage is attempting to now), is pointless
That's a matter of perspective

Equi

Smash Ace
slowpoke.jpg

It's not about cool, it's about watching people like you throw tantrums about it so I can have entertainment.

That's a matter of perspective
Yeah im definitely throwing a tantrum.....lol are you serious kid? My entertainment is watching lesser minded fools (such as yourself) ATTEMPT to piss people off on this forum. Then, when called out on it, respond pathetically. Much like you have just done.

And on what grounds is trolling anything BUT pointless. Please back up your posts with SOME logical thought if you want me to take you seriously.

--Afro and Equi

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Yeah im definitely throwing a tantrum.....lol are you serious kid? My entertainment is watching lesser minded fools (such as yourself) ATTEMPT to piss people off on this forum. Then, when called out on it, respond pathetically. Much like you have just done.

And on what grounds is trolling anything BUT pointless. Please back up your posts with SOME logical thought if you want me to take you seriously.

--Afro and Equi
You do realize he just trolled you again right?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

--Afro and Equi
Kage himself said he shouldn't be taken seriously.

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman

--Afro and Equi
You do realize he just trolled you again right?
Kage himself said he shouldn't be taken seriously.
They've spoken for me.

edit: I like how you call me a lesser-minded fool based off what I do in one particular place in my spare time. I like how you contradict yourself by saying I entertain you yet you want me to stop. I like how you call my response pathetic without any explanation, hypocrisy (not that it would matter, as a troll I'm only required to say what will aggravate you most).

As I've said before, it's a matter of perspective. Can YOU tell ME what point any of your posts here have? 95% of what you say in a forum will be forgotten as soon as the thread expires. Do what you will, but you're struggling against an immovable force.

Equi

Smash Ace
They've spoken for me.

edit: I like how you call me a lesser-minded fool based off what I do in one particular place in my spare time. I like how you contradict yourself by saying I entertain you yet you want me to stop. I like how you call my response pathetic without any explanation, hypocrisy (not that it would matter, as a troll I'm only required to say what will aggravate you most).

As I've said before, it's a matter of perspective. Can YOU tell ME what point any of your posts here have? 95% of what you say in a forum will be forgotten as soon as the thread expires. Do what you will, but you're struggling against an immovable force.
Um.Does a troll....

need...

explanation?

Do I need to explain why trollng is ********? Yes I understand your reverse mind trick of soaking in a response based of forced pointless posts for your own humor and maybe another dumb*** that might get it. But do I really, need to justify troll?

The difference between your posts and my posts, is that i post actually to inform with a purpose. You post for pathetic attention to soak in my response.

Hot piss! I love your reverse jedi mindtricks!

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
Um.Does a troll....

need...

explanation?

Do I need to explain why trollng is ********? Yes I understand your reverse mind trick of soaking in a response based of forced pointless posts for your own humor and maybe another dumb*** that might get it. But do I really, need to justify troll?

The difference between your posts and my posts, is that i post actually to inform with a purpose. You post for pathetic attention to soak in my response.

Hot piss! I love your reverse jedi mindtricks!
lol, kettle calling the pot black. There is no difference between our posts, stop trying to justify yourself. This is a fvcking FORUM.

Your inflated sense of self-importance is unbelievable.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
I think the next time I'm hitting on some chick, I'll pull a "Finch." I'm gonna tell her I thought she was stupid until I found out she was a _____. Then I'll make up something about how she must be worldly and that we should chill at _____ sometime. It can't fail! :009:

edit: I hope Ben thinks I'm CUTE! *nervous*

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'm into a lot of different things. Do Geoff and Ryan Sparks look anything alike? rofl.

Also, about the trolling, when this happens on 4chan, the general response is "don't feed the trolls", if you don't respond to them, they lose, basically. Trolling takes two, someone who does the trolling, and someone who gets trolled. If no one responds, then it basically doesn't happen.

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
I'm into a lot of different things. Do Geoff and Ryan Sparks look anything alike? rofl.

Also, about the trolling, when this happens on 4chan, the general response is "don't feed the trolls", if you don't respond to them, they lose, basically. Trolling takes two, someone who does the trolling, and someone who gets trolled. If no one responds, then it basically doesn't happen.
*snake's dthrow* shhhhhhhhh

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am sure its possible to counter troll a troll if you don't get mad? Hurp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom