• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
The refinery is good for us to use monday-wednesday which sadly leaves out blunted because he works. What do you guys think of just having it at my house on a weekend?
Not sure man.. I know Connor AKA Vash T.S. wants to come and he will let me know sometime later this week... Other then that not sure who else is interested.
I'm almost positive I'll be able to make it. I think the training for this job is either on the 27th or 29th so I should be able to make it in time

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I'm busy Friday, Saturday I only work 4-8 though. I open on Sunday, 10-4 I think. If you can work with that, that'd be awesome Connor. I don't have to be there the whole time either, so you don't have to follow this really.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
Hey! So sorry for such late notice but Smashfest at my place tomorrow. As in the Sunday after we all survived the rapture. I live at 2918 Calder ave. Show up sometime after noon :D

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I'm just worried that there won't be enough people playing melee. Like is there even going to be a tournament for it, or just a few set ups?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Theres definitely gonna be a tournament for it. Don't worry about that. I got FalseFalco on the case to make sure there are lots of people for melee at the tournament. ;)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
There will be people for melee. All the best people from Edmonton will be there so at the very least you'll have good matches.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Actually Connor I gotta talk to you about this trip. I'll text you sometime this week and this weekend you David and I can play?

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
Yeah for sure shoot me a text Graeme and we'll try to work something out. This weekend is a little packed though because it's my birthday. I know Eric has work during the weekdays but if you guys want to play smash sometime during the week I can tell you all about how Eric will own us the weekend after. (10th, 11th, 12th)

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I <3 and miss you Eric :(
D'awwwwww :bee:

Yeah for sure shoot me a text Graeme and we'll try to work something out. This weekend is a little packed though because it's my birthday. I know Eric has work during the weekdays but if you guys want to play smash sometime during the week I can tell you all about how Eric will own us the weekend after. (10th, 11th, 12th)
lol sounds good for the weekend after June 10th, 11th and 12th ;)

Top Bottom