• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

Llumys

Smash Champion
I've only see footage of the characters in the demo: Fox, Falco, Marth, Falcon, Jiggs, Mario, Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganon, G&W, Lucas, Snake and Sonic.

Was it on the modified Hyrule Temple? I love how they changed stages to make them suited for competitive play. They changed Brawl stages like Rumble Falls, Skyworld and WarioWare, and even imported some neutrals from Melee and 64.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
hey everyone!!! I was just wondering if I had a tourny here in regina who would all be interested in comming down here :D
By the way Kat. I am going to Saskatoon on the weekend coming up 11/12 so I could tell them about the tournament too!

Also don't host the tournament for June 25th weekend because Sean, I and some of the Saskatoon players are going to a Edmonton tournament that weekend.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Connor and Eric the 4 of us should play Thursday or something. Since there's a decent chance we're going to Edmonton. We can do it in my garage or in your room Connor. But I remember you saying you work Eric so maybe just Connor, and we can do the same thing we did last time.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Connor and Eric the 4 of us should play Thursday or something. Since there's a decent chance we're going to Edmonton. We can do it in my garage or in your room Connor. But I remember you saying you work Eric so maybe just Connor, and we can do the same thing we did last time.
Hey do you guys have your own ride to Edmonton? and who is"we"? Who is going from Saskatoon to Edmonton?

Yea I will be working on Thursday.. and Friday until 1pm, so I can get to Edmonton at a decent time.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Yeah David's mom might drive us haha. My parents won't let me go otherwise. I thought you had job training so you couldn't come but if you can that's awesome. I wanted you, Eric, David, and I to play together, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Yeah David's mom might drive us haha. My parents won't let me go otherwise. I thought you had job training so you couldn't come but if you can that's awesome. I wanted you, Eric, David, and I to play together, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
It's alright we will get some games in before the tournament for sure! ;)

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
I work till 8 on Thursday so if we do smash it would have to be after that. My training happens the same time as the tournament :(

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
We're going to leave Saturday morning. The both of us are free tomorrow night i'm pretty sure so if you can make it Eric we can play then. That's the only time unless we play without Eric on Friday night which me and David will definitely be doing so if you're free Connor may as well play with us.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Yea the tournament isn't happening anymore because kat is not gonna be working at Zone gaming (the place where she was planning on hosting the tournament) after next week. So yea no tournament in Regina as far as I know.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
Yea the tournament isn't happening anymore because kat is not gonna be working at Zone gaming (the place where she was planning on hosting the tournament) after next week. So yea no tournament in Regina as far as I know.
well that's unfortunate :/ I guess a tournament will have to happen in Saskatoon then. Is anyone, besides you Eric :p, who's interested?

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Me and David obviously. Where would we host it? Hi-Tech has a bunch of setups if we can get tvs. Or were you thinking something small.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
Graeme my phone is broken so I didn't get your text until after you wanted to smash.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Yeah mine was busted for awhile too. Eric when are you in SK until? And Connor we'll text you another time. I also bought a capture device so when it comes in we gotta have a smash fest.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
You can always crash at my place if you're in saskatoon :D recording our matches would be awesome man

Llumys

Smash Champion
Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over a month ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I'm want to play melee so badly. That is all. Anytime anyone wants to post in this thread, for any reason. I will be happy.

Top Bottom