• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
We can probably do them in my Garage. I only have 1 set up though. I don't think anyone really plays anymore either, but if we get some activity that would be great. Also my garage isn't sketchy at all. It's in a decent neighbourhood and we'll leave the doors open and stuff. I don't want people (you) to get the idea that i'm a rapist.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
Yo yo yo does tuesday (18th) work for you guys. Sorry it can't be any sooner, I know you're dying to play. Hopefully I'll be able to bring ~2 more guys to play. If I do manage that I can also bring a setup and we can make a night of it :D

Llumys

Smash Champion
I was just wasting my time in the AllisBrawl chat, when I came across KillL0ck, and he suggested we go to Edmonton for some Brawl monthlies sometime. If we ever get enough people interested, we should definitely consider going. I know it's not your favourite game, but with enough people, it'd be pretty fun.

On a different note, while looking up some of the guys, I came across Rob's Facebook, and I was in shock. I couldn't believe I'd just found out about his passing. It's tragic, and I'm surprised I hadn't heard of this before, but wow. I don't know. It's really sad, and although posting here doesn't really matter, I wish the best for all his friends and family, despite this happening almost half a year ago. Did no one really post anything here, or did I just miss it?

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
WTF? I'm pretty sure David saw him a couple months ago. If that actually happened... oh my god. That is tragic. I guess no one knew.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
Rob was also known as blitzmildfielder and was an active member of the community and was the one who hosted the very first smash events I went to in Saskatoon. I wasn't aware of the accident Llumys until you brought it up. RIP smash buddy

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I remember Rob...I played him in singles bracket at ADAT 2. That tournament was the only time I've seen anybody from the Saskatchewan community, and unfortunately, I didn't get to talk to any of you very much. Though that was over 2 years ago, I got the impression that he was a nice guy. Obviously I didn't know him as well as you guys did, but my thoughts are with him, his family, and all of you. RIP Rob. =[

:005:

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Yes, yes it is. I will be bringing (or rather having) some/1 guy who doesn't know how to play. We can have a mini tourney for each game, should be good. Except it's gonna be cold. Hopefully we don't lose power but I doubt it. Connor do you know how/how many people you're bringing?

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
So far it's just me. I've given a text to 2 guys who might be available but the chances of that coming to fruition aren't the highest. I get out from concert band at 6 so I'll stop home, grab just one tv i'm thinking and head over.

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'll be free at 6, and I'll bring my GCN and a copy of Melee, just in case. I've looked up directions, and your house is hella easy to get to from mine. For future reference, though, you might not want to post your address. Your garage is gonna be open, right?

Llumys

Smash Champion
Well, that was pretty fun. Thanks again for hosting, GREENAREENO (I'm so horrible with names, sorry). I'm pretty excited for getting back into Melee, and improving my Luigi to the point of being almost tournament viable will be great. I'm looking forward to whatever we do in the future.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Well, that was pretty fun. Thanks again for hosting, Greenaroo (I'm so horrible with names, sorry). I'm pretty excited for getting back into Melee, and improving my Luigi to the point of being almost tournament viable will be great. I'm looking forward to whatever we do in the future.
HAHAHA. Okay so people butcher my name almost every time but you win the award, no offence. Yeah improving will be fun. I can have these probably quite often, and Connor said he might do something this weekend. So yeah good stuff.

Top Bottom