• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

Boots12

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5258-1457-1182
Oh, damn. For whatever reason I couldn't find the page off the first link. That looks sick, I can definitely make it out next weekend. Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely give that a shot.

Boots12

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5258-1457-1182
Yeah man, I just signed up. I sent a friend request and put the name as Boots Booterson or something like that.

Zarpachi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zarpachi
Hi , I'm going to try joining the facebook group. I just made an account for it so if you could accept it that'd be great because I really wanna start going to some Melee tourneys.

Thanks in advance

mervmann

Smash Rookie
merv here. 2% - I tried adding you to the facebook group but couldn't find you on facebook when I tried to add you. can you maybe add me as a friend on facebook and see if I can add you like that?

Llumys

Smash Champion
For anyone making a fake Facebook account in order to join the group, I'd recommend using a last name like "SaskSmash" until you're accepted into the group.

We get a lot of advertising bots trying to join the group using fake profiles, so try to differentiate yourselves from them to avoid getting declined access to the group.

Top Bottom