• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Yeah, Saskatchewan, step it up! We need a huge WC revival, get actual big smash tournaments in WC canada going again, and Saskatchewan is integral for that. Get the hype going, try to spread word!

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
If that was the case, I could likely provide a setup. Possibly 2 TVs, a wii, a GC, Brawl and Melee.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
I live just outside Regina, but ya sure I'll PM you my numbers. Also we are having a melee tournament at the university on March 31st. (don't know who is here, just found out myself lol)

FireRed

Smash Apprentice
Well ****, if people are actually checking the board now...

Here's the lowdown. Apparently not booking a room at Uni is getting me into some deep ****, and I have to rent equipment from the AV club. Which is pretty much the reason I haven't been trying to set anything up (coupled with looking for a job). I'm trying, honestly. Does anyone want to have anything at someone's house? I've got loads of room, but the huge TV in my living space has lag.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
I could host a smashfest at my house some time after the 25th. I have 2 tv's and 1 setup already. If we moved some stuff around we could probably fit 3-4 stations in my basement.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
That'd be super dope, Connor. Especially because all the smashers here know you/respect you. Me, Nate, Rob, Cole and Conrad included.....LOL

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
that sounds awesome and i wish i could be there. sup blunted! glad to hear your going to be within reasonable distance of saskatoon. connor, DO IT. i think set up at our place would be sweet.

side note. choked at ACL and only got 7th. bracket shenanigans XD i made sure to beat everyone this time. cao dekar and sd included. everyone in aus has improved a lot. not as good a tourney as rocky :C

KillLock

Smash Lord
wow didn't even realize you guys still played(had this subscribed on my old account i believe and i only check my subscriptions really, lol)

whats up?

when you guys coming down to edmonton to chill again?

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I'd go to Edmonton if it wasn't just a Smash event. Like if there was MvC3, Melee and Brawl/+/- I would go.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Hmm if we got Shiro to host(The guy who hosted apocalypse when you guys came last time) there could be mulitple events, like MVC3. I'm not so sure about melee though unless the venue was big enough and the melee guys were down for hosting as well. I'll talk to Shiro and some melee guys about it and see what can happen. And blunted that would be legit if you came down.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we stayed at his place when we went. If we both talk to him he'd probably do it. I know he's probably aching to fight us in MVC.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
For the Smashfest here in Saskatoon (where we can practice up for Edmonton) we can either have it at my house on one of the weekends or if there are enough people I could look into renting the Refinery for a day.

Top Bottom