• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I've got a wii and stuff but my old tv is way too big. Well not really but it would be a huge pain. I guess we'll just wait for Zeriph's tournament.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Me and Eric are cooking something up. Standby for awesomeness. I'm just a little distracted right now by some serious life obstacles, so I don't get on here very much.
Oh, tournament will be aimed just at Saskatoon, for late notice. We're gonna expand when the snow melts.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291468

Hey guys a smasher is gonna be there on December 10th or later for the holidays if anyone lives in Regina thay plays smash?

I'm gonna be down there as well in the end of April/May and staying for a couple of months if anyone wants to smash while I'm there.. I have a car so I can drive to Saskatoon also..

Just a heads up if anyone wants to play either of us! :)

ShinerCCC

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the shoutout Eric =D
I'm not going as far as Saskatoon but maybe one holiday season I will...I've always wanted to play Campus Cove's ITG2 machine...

FireRed

Smash Apprentice
Well, I knew a fair couple people in Regina who played, but last i recall they all pretty much retired. I'll let you know, though, because they're a cool crowd. We should chill out when you come into town, yo.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I talked to Kat not long ago and she said the Regina crew would be down for a reunion fest anytime. They don't play competitively anymore but they miss us lol

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I might have mentioned this before but I have a tv, originally i wasn't going to use it cuz it's big and heavy but i'm pretty desperate now so yeah I have a setup.

FireRed

Smash Apprentice
If it's too big, don't worry about it. I know how much a pain it is to haul those things.

This Saturday, University Education Building, Noon. See you guys there.

FireRed

Smash Apprentice
Cripes, nearly two months.

Anyway, bumping. If people are available on next Saturday they should let me know. Happy Birthday to me.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I heard you get owned by a girl who uses a touchpad.

Also, I'd like to add that Eric has left back to Australia. So the Melee scene is dead again. And Brawl/+ suck. Project M probably sucks. Brawl- is the only good one and I'm already so far ahead the scene wouldn't work because of a huge gap in skill level.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
well I'm gonna be in SK by the end of next month.. However I will be in Regina.. but I could definitely head up to Saskatoon while I'm there.

Is there any smashers who live in Regina that still play? I wouldn't mind if they just play for fun.. I'm gonna need some new friends while I'm in Regina anyway lol :p

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Blunted_object, the Regina peeps don't play anymore, but if you talked to them they might be down to fest. If you came out here I'm sure people would be willing to play as well. It's only two hours away from Regina.

And Tyler, I'm sure Project M is dope, and I would like to try it sometime. But I guess for me, I've been playing Melee for so long, and I don't really care about competitive smash anymore, so it seems kinda pointless to get good at. At least Brawl- has entertainment factor. Like I was playing 3-for-alls all day yesterday and having a blast. **** 1v1s no items on FD!

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'd love to do something, but sadly I can only get together with you guys if it's at the university. I'd love to play anything, but until I get a little more freedom, I can't join.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Blunted_object, the Regina peeps don't play anymore, but if you talked to them they might be down to fest. If you came out here I'm sure people would be willing to play as well. It's only two hours away from Regina.

And Tyler, I'm sure Project M is dope, and I would like to try it sometime. But I guess for me, I've been playing Melee for so long, and I don't really care about competitive smash anymore, so it seems kinda pointless to get good at. At least Brawl- has entertainment factor. Like I was playing 3-for-alls all day yesterday and having a blast. **** 1v1s no items on FD!
Can you give me the Regina peeps contact info? like e-mail? MSN? etc.? Would be much apprectiated! =)

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
So this is kind of a long shot but... Does anyone know Adam Johansen? A long time ago a girl at my school mentioned him (they're dating) going to a smash tournament. I wasn't into smash but apparently he went and ****. Just wondering. And I remember T-Block saying he knows Rob/FireRed.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I know him pretty well. He's good friends with one of my best friends. He came to a tournament in Edmonton with us once. I'm assuming you're talking about Alyssa.

-Monty, sorry Nate lol

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
You familiar with anyone else from Langham? I know a couple people that live there that play Smash.

Also, Blunted, messaged you info for one of the smashers from Regina. And if you get the chance to come out here be sure to post here. I play Falco in Melee so it'd be sweet to play you. I haven't gotten a chance to play OoP players since my Falco became a BEAST

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Actually no I don't. We gotta have something going on here. Just meet at someones house and bring Melee, Brawl, and any hacks or whatever. I also want to test my skill even though I suck.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
You familiar with anyone else from Langham? I know a couple people that live there that play Smash.

Also, Blunted, messaged you info for one of the smashers from Regina. And if you get the chance to come out here be sure to post here. I play Falco in Melee so it'd be sweet to play you. I haven't gotten a chance to play OoP players since my Falco became a BEAST
Yea I saw and sent a friend request on facebook. Yea I should be able to come up to Saskatoon some weekend. I will let you know when I come up. =)

Top Bottom