• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
If there's room for CRTs, I'm sure players will volunteer to bring them. That's with your consent of course.

Embrio

Smash Cadet
When we do our test, Id like it if a few players could come out and make sure everything is going well. I dont play it at a high level so I would certainly need some expert opinion to make sure its all right and ready.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Saturday, September 18, 2010
A Smash Tournament For Me and Yu (tentative name)
Melee:
1. Monkey Bear (Eric)
2. Vash (Connor)
3. Yu (Monty/Myself)
4. Afro (Evan)
5. Blitz/Red (Rob)
5. Chumly (Conrad)
7. Earl
7. Preston

Brawl didn't get finished but here's who entered and who's left:
Chumly (Conrad)
Vash (Connor)
Sketch (Cole)
Jay
Afro (Evan)
Yu (Monty)
Earl
Hope (Ricky)
Blitz/Red (Rob)
Monkey Bear (Eric)
Scott
Trevis
Preston

Cole is sitting in winner's side of grand finals, while Rob is waiting on the winner of myself and Earl to do loser's finals. Keep in mind these brackets were messed. Trev, Scott and Preston dropped out right before we started, and we were too lazy to re-seed (for like, the 5th time lol) so we just put byes in their place. I also can't figure out where Ricky went in the bracket.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Pierre, you should update the front page to say this:
Date
Saturday, Sept. 25, 2010

Confirmed Attendees
Zeriph

Confirmed Setups
2 TVs
1 Gamecube
1 Melee

Time
Noon

424 Gladmer Pk, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Contact
Llumys@hotmail.com
zeriph@gmail.com

Dunno if you'll be able to come. We can't do it at the university on Saturday because Rob/Ricky and some of the other new guys can't come out on Saturday, and I don't have a way of getting setups to/from the uni.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
This afternoon is still on at my place for anyone who's reading this.
Also, check the Flatzone social thread.

Cuccu Maestro

Smash Cadet
That Cole guy raeps. You guys owe him some sort of... championship title. I wanna get some serious practice on this week yo, starcraft twoo. But lots of smash, both kinds. Eric'll probably be down tomorrow and next day.

I didn't get the message about Monty's in time.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Well, I've only been to a couple tournaments, but the last one I attended (last September) only had a few mediocre Meta Knight mains They only get annoying when the players know how to abuse his broken tactics properly.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I really hope peeps check this thread before going anywhere. Rob appointed myself, Eric and Connor to take care of the tournament, but I can't make it. I haven't talked to Eric and Connor about it specifically, but I know Eric works tomorrow so I doubt there will be any machines there. If you guys can gather machines/TVs you should be able to just snag the usual room.

Epmrc

Smash Rookie
I really hope peeps check this thread before going anywhere. Rob appointed myself, Eric and Connor to take care of the tournament, but I can't make it. I haven't talked to Eric and Connor about it specifically, but I know Eric works tomorrow so I doubt there will be any machines there. If you guys can gather machines/TVs you should be able to just snag the usual room.

Well we could bring ours but we'd need a ride their and back

FireRed

Smash Apprentice
I meant nothing planned for myself. On a side note, if people are too busy being wit their families this weekend I'd understand if it was called off.

Top Bottom