• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Mojo Website

SehkmetCLS

Smash Cadet
Haha not bad dude, noticed a few small thing (hovering over the mario 64 render and getting the description of Samurai Goroh is strange :p)

I like the site, keep it updated for fun :p

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
"Make sure you don't fall in the lava, it actually detroys the character off the game disc. We're still trying to recover Snake, he fell in as soon as this site launched."

QFT

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
hahahaha, the cosby song is amazing

the whole site is just a good idea, they should do banana peel as an update--but not change a thing

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
"Make sure you don't fall in the lava, it actually detroys the character off the game disc. We're still trying to recover Snake, he fell in as soon as this site launched."
ROFL!!!

Mckillyou

Smash Journeyman
Jirachi and Bomberman in Brawl FTW

Even though Jirachis destined for the pokeball ; ;

But seriously that sites hilarious. Favorite'd

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Some of them could use some better editing and descriptions. But its pretty funny none the less, should bookmark that.

-Onyx

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMFAO, wow. that Cosby song is amazing... Simpsons and Family Guy. Epic "POKEY AND THE MAN AND THE FIFWISNADN AND THE GUY COMES OUT AND FIGHGTSAH BAW-WAH, AWAH WAH WAH."

hectichobo

Smash Ace
OMFG!!! I Like this game more than the original....I wanna play Classic Mode!!! With Bill Cosbey...Oh score that would be awesome...

TheRumster

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know if theres a way I can get this site to show up instead of the real smash bros. dojo? That would be a great prank for a smash fan!!

Top Bottom