• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Mojo Website

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
I find the sit eok.Some of the updates are funny,like that song and the pokeball update,and that Bomberman and Jirachi update actually look very real ;)

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
The perfect antidote to the daily grind of Smashdom. What's the over-under until the Bomberman pics are passed off as real in a forum? (I'm guessing it's already happened)

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Well seems like Tom Nook (AT) is Monday's update.

Clearasil is today's update.

But he put both in one day ... >_>

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
am i the only one that saw this as VERY strange?

notice the charecter in the upper left, thats yoshi right? but he has wings and breaths fire. now look at the date that was posted ( 22nd )

Now look at the brawl update the day after that was posted

omg yoshi has wings and can breathe fire! D=

thats VERY strange to me. im thinking its just a coincidence =/

The Mark

Smash Apprentice
Haha I crafted the entire paint pixle update.

Glad people enjoyed it as much as I did making it.

Go to nintendo.com boards and find the thread and submit everything for your chance to get it made.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
ROFL the fishing pole is amazing.

It has actual Brawl item potential imo.

This site owns <3.

EDIT: Can someone find a way to make Techno Destination downloadable? I've been to The Downloads on the Mojo, but it just automatically opens Windows Media Player. How can I download it onto my desktop?

Crystallion

Smash Ace
For now, the fishing pole is my favorite ^^ Looks kinda cool, actually, it wouldn't be that bad of an idea to include that one in Brawl, it would work, I guess.

Top Bottom