• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Mojo Website

Smash Ace
Sonic in how to play was a scream.
Oh, and let's not forget Kojima's rad party

Smash Ace
I bet they'll have a music update, then a game mode, and finally a notice saying that they're not putting Sonic in.

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
Boy did that relationship ever end quickly. I moved out when I was 5, surviving on only pure awesomeness. By the way, I cancelled Brawl. HA I GOT YOU! Everyone will belive everything I say on here, you're all my sheep! BAAH BAAH! HAHA!!!! Good night folks!!
lol, I bet Sakurai really thinks that.

This site is great, that Bomberman looks incredible. I hope he looks that real in the game as well as Jirachi.

Mmmmmmmmmm. Oh, sorry, the ‘M’ key got stuck. Anyway, these Pokemon are quite reliable, especially the ones that don’t hurt you! But you really don’t know what is inside the Poke Ball because trainers are too stupid to label these things. Hey…who do all these Pokemon belong to anyway? I assume that since they are in a Poke Ball and they just drop out of the sky, they should belong to someone, right? Oh well, what they don’t know can’t hurt them. Or does it?
Mojo FTW!!!

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
I think my favorite part is all the fake-out Sonic updates. Also... all the writing is hilarious.

Top Bottom