• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Mojo Website

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
Screw the Dojo, I'm checking THESE updates!

"Use his jazz to knock out the competition in one fell swoop!"

"Did I just invert Delphino Plaza? NO!! SHUT UP!!"

Pyr0

Smash Ace
HAHAHA... quite funny (some things not all).

Kinda Funny how its almost the same if you look at it fast enough

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
hahaa thats hilarious love the hel stage and bill cosby thtats a nice touch but the bomberman one looks prety real(sorta) it would be awesome if bomberman was in the game

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I don't know if some of you have noticed this, but for those who played LoZ: Twilight Princess:

Do you remember Renado from Kakariko Village? Ever notice how he bears a strange resemblence to Link from the "Matrix" movie? xD

Speachami

Smash Cadet
Am I the only one who thought this site was nothing more than a ****ing moronic waste of my time?

It seems like this site was made by a guy with the same sense of humor as the guy who writes "P3niz LOL" on school hallways and bathrooms.

Edit-Why the **** is ***** censored? It's a legitimate medical term.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who thought this site was nothing more than a ****ing moronic waste of my time?

It seems like this site was made by a guy with the same sense of humor as the guy who writes "P3niz LOL" on school hallways and bathrooms.

Edit-Why the **** is ***** censored? It's a legitimate medical term.
You take it to seriously and plus if you read the very bottom he even says its just a parody.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
To be honest, he's right. The humor isn't really THAT funny. It's probably not even Family Guy caliber humor.

Florida

イーグランツ
Freakin' hilarious stuff.
The "Friday Updates" and the "Super Cosby Bros. Brawl" updates were the best.
The Bomberman one was actually well done, graphic wise.

-addes to favorites-
I'll be checking this baby right after the Dojo :p

SonicMario

Smash Master
Things that are weird:

1. Why does Bill Cosby have the POKEMON symbol?
2. What is with Ackbar in the Pokeball update?

Really Really weird. How did this guy create this?

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Things that are weird:

1. Why does Bill Cosby have the POKEMON symbol?
2. What is with Ackbar in the Pokeball update?

Really Really weird. How did this guy create this?
It's a joke, dude (especially the Ackbar, it's a 4chan meme), and all of that can be easily created with photoshop.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Doesn't do it for me. The Jirachi one does look believable, but the Bomberman one is an obvious 'shop, and I won't even touch the Cosby "updates"...

gregWHO

Smash Cadet
Super Cosby Bros. Brawl was a great laugh for me, at least the first 20-30 seconds, especially the first 5 seconds. The rest of it just seemed like he wanted to finish the stupid song.

I can understand everyone finding a different level of humor with this. But hey, when you come off as a cynical, jaded, unappreciative jerk who goes on a rant about a site made with simply the intent of entertainment, you really might wanna step back and think about life. Personally, the whole "I really don't see how anyone can find this funny besides immature kids." can be loosely translated to "My life sucks and I may or may not admit it, but in any case I'll take it out on whoever I please. On a message board."

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I can understand everyone finding a different level of humor with this. But hey, when you come off as a cynical, jaded, unappreciative jerk who goes on a rant about a site made with simply the intent of entertainment, you really might wanna step back and think about life. Personally, the whole "I really don't see how anyone can find this funny besides immature kids." can be loosely translated to "My life sucks and I may or may not admit it, but in any case I'll take it out on whoever I please. On a message board."
This is so true. If you don't mind, I'd like to put this in my signature ^^

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I was actually going to close this for advertising, but that's pretty cool.

Top Bottom