• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hey quick request can you add to the soundtrack rooftop run from sonic generations or fracktail battle from super paper mario, it their a place where I can go to add that
Both Sonic and Mario have maxxed out their music tracks, so we'll have to wait for a new stage addition. Rooftop Run is already in SSBU so it will return here.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I suppose I should of allowed three submissions but we will be doing more Item submissions in the future. We have two categories that won by default:

Battering (Examples includes Firebar, Home-run Bat)
Goku’s Staff GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741
Healing (includes Healing Field, Heart Container)
Phoenix Down Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

Please vote for only one of the following in each category. One vote per category. You may vote your submission but in only one category so please pick which item of yours you may want to vote for

Explosive (Examples includes X-Bomb, Smart Bomb, Bomb-omb)
Nitro Crate Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Bomb Rocks Otoad64 Otoad64
Timed Dynamite Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

Throwing (includes Boomerang, Bumper)
Bonneter cashregister9 cashregister9
Confidant Janx_uwu Janx_uwu

Status (includes Super Leaf, Metal Box, Timer)
Cape Feather Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Rocky Helmet Krookodilian Krookodilian

Shooting (Includes Ray Gun, Superscope, Staff)
Poseidon Cannon cashregister9 cashregister9
Rainmaker airConditioner airConditioner
Widget Gun Krookodilian Krookodilian

Hybrid (Includes Evil Ramblin' Mushroom (Shooting/Status), Black Hole, Pitfall Seed, & Beehive (throwing/trap)
Spirit Stone Flashlight @airConditioner
Palm Tree Sapling Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Oil Drum GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741
Buddy Phone Jomosensual Jomosensual (I decided to include it and work out the details if voted on)
Cannon Box @aOtoad64

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I suppose I should of allowed three submissions but we will be doing more Item submissions in the future. We have two categories that won by default:

Battering (Examples includes Firebar, Home-run Bat)
Goku’s Staff GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741
Healing (includes Healing Field, Heart Container)
Phoenix Down Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

Please vote for only one of the following in each category. One vote per category:

Explosive (Examples includes X-Bomb, Smart Bomb, Bomb-omb)
Nitro Crate Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Bomb Rocks Otoad64 Otoad64
Timed Dynamite Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

Throwing (includes Boomerang, Bumper)
Bonneter cashregister9 cashregister9
Confidant Janx_uwu Janx_uwu

Status (includes Super Leaf, Metal Box, Timer)
Cape Feather Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Rocky Helmet Krookodilian Krookodilian

Shooting (Includes Ray Gun, Superscope, Staff)
Poseidon Cannon cashregister9 cashregister9
Rainmaker airConditioner airConditioner
Widget Gun Krookodilian Krookodilian

Hybrid (Includes Evil Ramblin' Mushroom (Shooting/Status), Black Hole, Pitfall Seed, & Beehive (throwing/trap)
Spirit Stone Flashlight @airConditioner
Palm Tree Sapling Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Oil Drum GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741
Buddy Phone Jomosensual Jomosensual (I decided to include it and work out the details if voted on)
Cannon Box @aOtoad64
Is voting for our own allowed?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Is voting for our own allowed?
Sorry, for to add this. As we are only voting fir one and the submissions are more so spread out, then yes ... voting for your own is permitted but only one time. So for example, you can vote fir your submission in, let’s say, Explosives but not fir your submission in Status.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Explosive
Bomb Rock

Throwing
Bonneter

Status
Rocky Helmet

Shooting
Rainmaker

Hybrid
Spirit Stone Flashlight

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Returning Enemy

Mettaur
These hard-hatted robots serve Dr. Wily. When encountered, they will hide under their shells and, when the coast is clear, fire three shots which span out vertically. They appeared in Smash Run

Buzzbomb

These dragonfly-like monsters from Banjo-Kazooie will wait for nearby enemies and they dive bomb them. If they miss, they will round back and perform another but faster dive bomb.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Job 80: Smash Dungeon Enemies

Returning Enemy: Auroros
Auroros.png

Reappearing from the Subspace Emissary, the Auroros retains its behavior from that game. This time, it appears in flocks of at least four at a time.

New Enemy: Risen
Risen.png

The Risen are always seen in large numbers (usually seven). These soldiers rush towards the player and deliver a powerful blow. They have relatively high health but poor defense.

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
Job 80: Smash Dungeon Enemies

Returning Enemy: Auroros
View attachment 308934

Reappearing from the Subspace Emissary, the Auroros retains its behavior from that game. This time, it appears in flocks of at least four at a time.

New Enemy: Risen
View attachment 308935

The Risen are always seen in large numbers (usually seven). These soldiers rush towards the player and deliver a powerful blow. They have relatively high health but poor defense.
What game are the risen from

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Job 80: Enemies

New Enemy:
Shell Chimeras (Astral Chain)
shellchimeras.png

(from left to right: SHE-C-4F413-00 , SHE-C-C10CD-00 , SHE-C-104A7-00 , SHE-C-7B74E-00 )

Complicated naming system aside, Shell-type Chimeras have the potential to be really annoying enemies to fight. In Astral Chain, these funky little fellows don't have much of a strong attack. Their name derives from the literal and figurative shells they use in combat - the small shell fragments they use to shield and attack with, and their tendency to shield other chimeras. They tend to appear alongside weaker chimeras, granting near invincibility and stronger attacks to them. The enemies can only be defeated by stunning the Shell Chimeras using Legion actions against them. In Smash, there are four types that can appear, all of them granting the same effect. They appear alongside weaker enemies, granting them stronger attacks and invincibility. To defeat them, their weak point must be targeted. They will be invulnerable to damage while they are linked to an enemy. Awful awful awful I hate them

Type 1: SHE-C-4F413-00 (Code Name: Ker)

Being the only Shell Chimera graced with a code name, this is the most common one that will be encountered. It will follow behind other enemies, linking to them with an Astral Chain energy beam. To defeat it, the player must focus their attacks on the beam and break it. Attacking the chimera without breaking the beam won't do any damage. Once the beam is broken, Ker will begin weakly attacking with its shell. It must be killed fast before it links with another enemy.

Type 2: SHE-C-C10CD-00
Now we begin the torture of not having code names. These fit more with their shell name, with a much higher defense. They follow behind enemies, granting them the stat buffs. Once it has found an enemy to link with, it will encase itself in a shell. The link can only be broken by directly attacking C10CD with strong attacks. Think Ganon smash attacks until it breaks and you can defeat the Chimera.

Type 3: SHE-C-104A7-00
Blah blah link with another enemy. Unlike the others, once it finds an enemy to link with, it will dig into the ground. It won't move, but you must dig it up by attacking the ground it's buried in to defeat it.

Type 4: SHE-C-7B74E-00
This one is really mobile and follows behind the enemy, but at a considerable height. It is only vulnerable to projectiles and items... so if you're a character without projectiles better start looking. Once it is knocked out of the air, it is free to be attacked.

That was a lot to type and it's pretty obvious I got tired since I hate these things with a passion. Will do a returning enemy in a separate post when I get motivation back.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Job 80: Smash Run Enemies
Returning
Roader.png

Roader (Subspace)
Returning from Brawl, Roaders are one-wheeled red motorcycles with a spiked motocross helmet. They are fast - they can easily outrun Sonic on most difficulties - and when it spots the player's character, it charges at top speed attempting to ram him/her. When near a gap, a Roader can try to jump to the other side. When defeated, it explodes and its wheel starts flying away. Its attack deals very high knockback, but deals the Roader very poor traction, which causes it to slide over. It may also attempt to attack by jumping backwards.

New
(Left to Right: Alpha Hunter "A", Beta Hunter "B" and Gamma Hunter "Y")
Hunter.jpg
RE3_Remake_Hunter_B.jpg
RE3_Remake_Hunter_Y.jpg

Hunters (Resident Evil)
Hunters are a group of human-animal hybrids which were genetically-engineered as biological weapons. Hunter species were created through the grafting of reptilian donor DNA to a fertilized human embryo with the aid of the t-Virus as a bonding agent, with the exception of the Hunter γ, which reversed the process with human DNA grafted into the genome of fertilized amphibian spawn. The Hunters were one of Umbrella's more successful products and among their oldest, having entered production with the Hunter α in the 1980s. Following Umbrella's demise, other bio-weapon manufacturers used the research data to create new Hunter species, with Farfarello among the latest iterations.

Hunter Types
Hunter A

This reptilian monstrosity will slash at fighters and is able to do a leap attack as well can scream which knocks down the fighter, they may be hard to defeat but can put up a good fight.

Hunter B
Its similar to it's counterpart but weaker and is blind with one eye, it has face mandibles and significant armour which makes inflicting damage difficult. Similar to its other incarnations, the hunter attacks by swiping with its claws. Its heavy armour can be cracked.

Hunter Y
The last of the three Hunters, a frog faced beast who can charge at fighters to headbutt or swallow them whole just like Gulpin. They are mostly found in narrow areas or in bodies of water. You can attack its legs to make said Hunter collapse giving enough time to defeat it.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
New Enemy: Negative Man from Mother 3
4180bb5252d59d8ee2ece253ee07d205.png

Here he is - the man, the myth, the legend, the single most powerful enemy in the Nintendo canon. Wanna know why he never appeared in anything after his debut? He was too powerful. He had to be contained. But now? He's back. And there will be blood.

OK, I'm done being funny. Negative Man is a...particularly memorable enemy in Mother 3 who's pretty much the textbook definition of a one-scene wonder: he only shows up once, but leaves a big impression on you for just that one time. In both the original game and Smash Dungeon, he'd essentially be a joke enemy: he just stands on the ground, crying, spouting nihilistic phrases (replicated here as small textboxes popping up above him), and not much else. But he's also got quite the high amount of HP, and sometimes will counter your attacks with a rare, all-powerful swipe that deals a deadly......1% damage.

I dunno guys, I just think he'd be funny as ****. And Mother in particular I would unironically say has one of the biggest gold mines of Smash Dungeon enemy potential out of any series repped on this roster. I was gonna submit a new "retro" enemy (some of the ideas I had in mind included a few of the enemies from Murasame Castle and the Eggplant Man from Wrecking Crew), but then I suddenly remembered this guy existed and the opportunity was just too good to pass up.

Also, Returning Enemy: Sneaky Spirit. Barista's inclusion means a big RH content blowout, so it only makes sense to bring them back

Last edited:

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Returning Enemy: Roturret
Roturret.png

No changes from Subspace Emissary.

New Enemy: Beedrill
Bee.png

Behavior: Beedrill flies around doing Beedrill things and minding it's own business. Unless it's provoked. Beedrill can be provoked by nearby combat or sprinting passed them. When provoked, more Beedrill (between 3-5) will show up and begin attacking the unit(s) that provoked it. Once said units are dead, the Beedrill swarm will move on to other nearby units. Beedrill has low health.

Attacks:
Poison Sting- A quick attack. Does a small amount of damage on hit, also does a small amount of damage over time.
Drill Run - Basically a Beedrill smash attack. Does a lot of damage (like 25% or so)

Playing around Beedrill
At first, Beedrill will only attack the units that angered it, including enemies. If you launch an enemy into a Beedrill/area with Beedrill, you can sneak by them. If you sprint or attack while they're focusing a different unit, they'll be provoked again and more Beedrill will appear.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Job #80 New Enemy: Octo Troopers
1616894745358.png
1616894863078.png
Being the Goomba of the Splatoon Series, it only makes sense for the Octo Troopers to be included as an enemy in Smash Dungeon. Two variations will be included, the Octo Trooper, and the Twintacle Octotrooper. The regular Octo Trooper fires ink blobs which travel in a straight line, and deal around 9%. The Twintacle Octo Trooper fires ink in spurts, dealing damage around that of Inkling's Jab depending on how much of the spurt you are hit by. Both Enemies leave you covered in ink if hit by their projectiles, which makes further damage from all Smash Dungeon enemies deal more percent. They have around 20 HP each, and can be jumped over and ran away from due to their low mobility.
Job #80 Returning Enemy: Metroid
1616897379548.png
While I was tempted to go with a personal favorite, I assume there will be more job opportunities for those in the future. Metroid really doesn't need any explanation, as it's the namesake of the series, and has been an assist for the last three games, being extremely relevant. Function is identical to that of it's Smash Run incarnation.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Yay for Goku's Staff winning! I guess winning by default isn't the proudest way to win, but I'll take it. As for the other items...

Explosive
Bomb Rocks

Throwing
Bonneter

Status
Cape Feather

Shooting
Rainmaker

Hybrid
Spirit Stone Flashlight

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submissions for Enemies in Smash Dungeon will finish within an hour. Please remember that all of these enemies will be included.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #80: New Enemy

Dear & Decorations from Bayonetta

1616932152359.png

A two-in-one enemy. They are Angels of the Third Sphere with limited spiritual powers. In Bayonetta, they are one of the weakest mobs in the game. In Smash, Dear always spawns first and summons up to seven Decorations that have puny health and protect it from harm by circling around it. Both can attack with a flying headbutt but also have their own attacks. Dear fires an orb of energy by opening up its face and Decorations can bite and latch onto fighters, requiring button mashing to get them off.

Job #80: Returning Enemy

Puppit from Super Smash Bros

1616931861299.png

A common enemy from Subspace Army. This one doesn't need much explanation, it has a cool and unique design. It floats around the open stages, attacking with telegraphed laser attacks that can be absorbed or reflected and slashes with weak damage but heavy knockback. It's a glass cannon but a hard-to-hit one.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions!

These will be included in Smash Dungeon page on the Wikia. If you wish to add your submission yourself, you may do so. Otherwise, I will be adding it on. We will be progressing forward to our next job which I will be announcing shortly.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #80: Submit a Newcomer Job Prompt

I had intended to add a few more jobs in between now and our next newcomer addition but I miscalculated the timeline and found that, ideally, jumping straight into our next newcomer will be better in the long run. Plus, I wanted to get this finished before I become very busy the next weekend.

Please submit a character newcomer prompt for us to make submissions on who the next newcomer will be. In previous jobs, I often created a prompt for us to follow like “A character that comes from a new series” or “a character that was present in Smash Ultimate in some form.” This time, it’s your turn to create a prompt!

There are a few ground rules though:
1) The prompt can’t be centered around 4th party characters
2) The prompt can’t be for 3rd party characters. We just added one (Jill and Leon) and, following this, will be our Smash Direct where we have another third party lined up.
3) Please keep the prompt open-ended for maximum creativity. I will be vetoing submissions that day “Please include a character that starts with “L” and ends in “ip” or “Include the character that was the main side-character from Lrgend of Zelfa: Twilight Princess and rose a Wolf version of Link.

Submissions that are perfectly ok would be like:
Submit a character that was an Assist Trophy introduced in Ultimate
Submit a first Party villain
Submit a Fire Emblem/Pokémon/Zelda character
Submit a Heavyweight class character
Submit a character that has the power of ice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom