• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which Rayman stage should we include?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom when you will update the Mike Jones' misc?, who is Classic Mode Route, rest of the Taunts, Idle Animations, Victory Animations, Entrance Animation and Kirby Hat?
When I have time.

While we're on the topic of the front page, the Squid Sisters's alternate colors section got deleted and replaced with Shantae's colors.
It never existed in the first place. I just never updated it.

We will be continuing with moveset submissions until tomorrow as we just have one move submitted.

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Up Special - Shadow Blade
Morrigan turns one of her wings into a blade and files upwards, cutting anyone in her way and allowing her to fly briefly.

Final Smash - Shadow Illusion
Morrigan files up and spins a torpedo around the fighter. If she connects, she and an shadow copy of her will attack the fighter from both sides with a auto combo and finishing the fighter off with a larger Shadow Blade before making a pose at the end.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Up Special - Shadow Blade
Morrigan turns one of her wings into a blade and files upwards, cutting anyone in her way and allowing her to fly briefly.

Final Smash - Shadow Illusion
Morrigan files up and spins a torpedo around the fighter. If she connects, she and an shadow copy of her will attack the fighter from both sides with a auto combo and finishing the fighter off with a larger Shadow Blade before making a pose at the end.
I assume Up Special is :GCR: :GCD::GCDR::GCB: and Final Smash can be done with :GCA::GCA::GCR::GCA::GCB:?

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Morrigan automatically faces the opponent, and has command inputs for her Specials. Morrigan can also make her Specials even stronger by holding down the B button (a reference to a similar ability in the first Darkstalkers game), but to compensate, her Specials take a bit longer to execute.

Forward Special - Valkyrie Turn: Morrigan flies forward and then dives with her legs extended into a drill.

Final Smash - Finishing Shower / Darkness Illusion: As with Ryu and Ken, Morrigan has two Final Smashes depending on the distance she is from her opponent. They can also be used in the air. Finishing Shower is used when Morrigan is further away from her opponent, she says, "Can you dodge this? Finishing Shower!" Then she fires a hail of missiles from her wings at her opponent. Darkness Illusion is used when Morrigan is closer to her opponent, where she says "You've been naughty." Then turns her wings into a jetpack, creating a copy of herself, and attacking her opponent non-stop before she kicks them to the ground, sending them flying.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions!

We will be compiling these moves into a workable moveset for Morrigan but I do want to encourage you to continue your submissions.

Morrigan Additional Content

I don't have much time to write out our content but I will later but, as per usual, we will be submitting content for our newcomer.

Entrance Animation (1)
Taunts (4)
Idle Pose (2)
Victory Animation (3)
Victory Theme (1)
Kirby Hat (1)
Boxing Ring Title (1)
Reveal Splash Screen (1)
Crowd Cheer (1)
Snake Codec (1)
Palutena Guidance (1)
Classic Mode (1)
Morrigan Alternate Colors

We will be submitting additional colors for Morrigan. Obviously we can draw from characters but also draw from palette swaps of Morrigan found in Darkstalkers as well as MvC and MvT.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Colors

Hsien Ko (Pink/Purple)

Morrigan's wings on the top of her head and on her back become pink. Her hair is now dark blue. The white fur on her top of her outfit is now yellow. Her top clothing is now pink, the sleeves are yellow, while her bottom leggings are dark blue with even darker blue bat imprints. Her shoes are pink.

1711421514447.png

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Color:
1711415615439.png

Lilith (Red)
A piece of Morrigan's power, split off into its own entity. With this color, Morrigan's leotard, wings and boots become red, while also having pink hair and blue pantyhose.

Additional Content:

Entrance: A portal to the void appears from the ground and Morrigan rises up, accompanied by bats who transform into the wings on her head and back.

Victory Theme: Morrigan's Victory Theme from Vampire Savior: Darkstalkers 3

Last edited:

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Color:

Demitri Maximoff (Blue/Red)

Morrigan's hair and boots would be brown, like her vampiric rival Demitri's, and her leotard and wings would be blue with blood red highlights, along with her pantyhose.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I do want to mention that why I don’t mind people dictating how colors look, when I go to paint the character, I take creative liberties. This is because sometimes what looks good on paper doesn’t always look go when I go paint it. We had several instances of this in the past.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Alternate Costume 1: Jon Talbain (Dark Blue/White)

Darkstalkers_Resurrection_Jon_Talbain_01.png

Morrigan have a white hair,her leotard is dark blue, the tights are purple,the bats patterns from her thights are yellow or orange and her handless gloves and boots are white

Alternate Costume 2: Casual Morrigan

SNKCapCardFighters2Morrigan.png

Morrigan wears her casual clothes,who is also are alternate costume from Marvel VS Capcom 3 and Marvel VS SNK

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Classic Mode Route: Monster Smash (This route Morrigan fights against characters who are monsters,mythology beings or are horror-related)

Round
Opponent
Stage
Music
Notes
Reference
1​
Bowser,Ganondorf and KazuyaMarsBowser,Ganondorf and Kazuya are representing demons
2​
Pit,Sephiroth and MedusaSkyworldPit and Sephiroth are representing angels and Medusa is representing...medusa
3​
Kirby,Ridley and Ratchet & ClankBrinstarKirby,Ratchet and Ridley are representing aliens
4​
Bayonetta,Ashley and King BooLuigi's MansionBayonetta and Ashley are representing witches and King Boo is representing ghosts/spirits
5​
Ahri,Zagreus and PalutenaN. Sanity BeachAhri is representing kumiho and Zagreus and Palutena are representing gods
6​
Corrin,Geno and SonicArena FeroxCorrin is representing dragons,Geno is representing possessed dolls and Sonic is representing werewolves,because Sonic was a werewolf in Sonic Unleashed
Race
To
The
Finish
FinalSimon,Doom Slayer,Luigi and JillFinal DestinationSimon,Doom Slayer,Luigi and Jill are representing Monster Slayers
(Also i wanted to add Shantae who she can representing Djinns and Sans who he can representing Living Skeletons)

Boxing Ring Title: Sedutive Night Warrior

Kirby Hat: Morrigan's Hair with Bat Wings

images (8).jpeg

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions! I will begin to compile them into listed form along with Mike Jones. It's best to check the Wikia as I tend to update that first since Smashboard's is slow for me. That includes alternate palettes.

We will be moving to the following content....

Submit a Darkstalkers Stage

We will be submitting a stage from Darkstalkers. While I feel that one stage probably will fit in particular, we will have submissions and voting. Please provide an image, name, what games it appearars in, stage mechanics and layout, cameos, stage hazards, and how it may look for Omega/Battlefield forms.

Submit Darkstalkers Music

We will be submitting music from the Darkstalkers series. Please provide a link plus what game it appeared in. Furthermore, please do not include it in bulleted format as that is easier for me to format.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Concerning Morrigan's alternate costumes, it is fairly typical for fighter characters to utilize their palette swaps found in their own games. I will use that aspect as well for Morrigan. I will honor a fair majority of those you all submitted but whom in theory, make sense. I will then use the ones I disqualified as a back burner idea.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Stage:
1711497499811.png

Aensland Castle
A landmark in the land of Makai and always the stage where you fight Morrigan or her sister Lilith. (NOTE: I only picked this because the other more notable option was...yeah, not touching that one.) In Smash, Aensland Castle takes its appearance from its appearance in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and takes the blastline mechanics from King of Fighters Stadium as well. Also like KoF Stadium, there are cameos of the other Darkstalkers characters such as Jedah Dohma, Dimitri Maximoff, and Sasquatch. HOWEVER, there is one Darkstalkers character who serves as a hazard: Baby Bonnie Hood. Here for a massacre and maybe a payday, BB Hood will litter everyone on stage with machine-gun fire, missiles, strikes with her basket, and a bomb fashioned after an apple.

Music:
Deserted Chateau - Vampire Savior: Darkstalkers 3
Fetus of God - Vampire Savior: Darkstalkers 3
Romania - Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
In addition, Morrigan will have an ES Metter as seen in the original game that can be fulfilled by attacking and dealing damage. Accessing this ES Meter can be down via button input commands which strengthens and alters the attacks Morrigan does. An ES Attack takes a bracket off the ES Meter so, therefore, prevents further use unless it is charged up again.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry, I never got a chance to update this thread. Here are the results of submissions for stages and music.

Stage:
View attachment 387029
Aensland Castle
A landmark in the land of Makai and always the stage where you fight Morrigan or her sister Lilith. (NOTE: I only picked this because the other more notable option was...yeah, not touching that one.) In Smash, Aensland Castle takes its appearance from its appearance in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and takes the blastline mechanics from King of Fighters Stadium as well. Also like KoF Stadium, there are cameos of the other Darkstalkers characters such as Jedah Dohma, Dimitri Maximoff, and Sasquatch. HOWEVER, there is one Darkstalkers character who serves as a hazard: Baby Bonnie Hood. Here for a massacre and maybe a payday, BB Hood will litter everyone on stage with machine-gun fire, missiles, strikes with her basket, and a bomb fashioned after an apple.

Music:
Deserted Chateau - Vampire Savior: Darkstalkers 3
Fetus of God - Vampire Savior: Darkstalkers 3
Romania - Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge
View attachment 387035
Deserted Chateau
Morrigan's home stage from several Darkstalkers. the main section would be turned into a main platform. There would be purple water to each side. There would also be two higher single platforms. The castle appears in the back. Q-Bees and Huitzils fly through the background, and Lilith appears on the stage.

Tower of Arrogance (Felicia's Stage) - Vampire Savior: Darkstalkers 3
Hsien-Ko Stage - Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge
War Agony - Vampire Savior: Darkstalkers 3
  • Aensland Castle
  • Deserted Chateau
We will use a thread poll vote to decide

Here are our music compilations

We will need some tracks for the original game as well.

We will begin to commence our next jobs....

Submit Collectibles

Here are our list of Collectibles

• Items
    • Jack 'o' Lantern Pumpkin
    • Sack of Candy
    • Toilet Paper
    • Wizard Staff
    • Witch's Cauldron
  • Pals
    • Mini Ghost
    • Reapette (Kid Icarus)
    • Ghastly (Pokemon)
    • Tiny Frankenstein
    • Ppolterpup (Mario)
  • Effect
    • Lantern Light
    • Murder of Crows
    • Fog
    • Witch's Mist
  • Poses
    • Candy!
    • Boo!
    • Dead as a Doornail

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
None of my songs were included, despite only a small selection? Also I think we did airship/speeder for this festival already, although I'm not opposed to another submission period for those who couldn't submit previously, since some might not have had the time to check the thread before.

I also changed one of my songs from Darkstalkers 2 to Darkstalkers 1 since we were lacking in the original game's songs.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
None of my songs were included, despite only a small selection? Also I think we did airship/speeder for this festival already, although I'm not opposed to another submission period for those who couldn't submit previously, since some might not have had the time to check the thread before.

I also changed one of my songs from Darkstalkers 2 to Darkstalkers 1 since we were lacking in the original game's songs.
What?

Ah, I forgot your selection. I must of skimmed over it while looking for stage submissions. I will add those into the selection. Sorry bout that.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Is there something confusing about my post? I thought it was fairly straightforward.

None of my songs were included in the music list even though all the songs of the other two users who submitted were.
I realized my confusion sorry I was skmming over posts looking for the stages as I couldn't find them. But yeah, they are accepting in. I just didn't see your post. Sorry about that. Adding them in soonish Also sorry for being brash, I didn't get a chance to fully read your message and responded.

Also, yeah, you are right, we already did the airship and speeder submission. I just found that. This is why I need to write stuff down after we submit stuff cause I just end up forgetting it due to short-term memory loss. I just don't have the time or patience to upadtae the front page. Anyways, I need to leave but I will try to get another job up. Just not sure what job.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Pose 1: Zombie Walk

images (3).jpeg

The Mii walks like a zombie

Pose 2: Spooky Scary Skeletons

images (6).jpeg

The Mii dances with two skeletons

Effect: Bats' Flight

images (7).jpeg

A Lot of bats flies arround

Item 1: RIP Tombstone

images (8).jpeg

Item 2: Necronomicon (But the Necronomicon have lighter and non-gory pages)

81B7LomwvQL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
In addition to the Collectibles submissions, we will also be including....

Submit a Frighten' Boss

We will be submitting a boss for our Boss Battles, Classic Mode, and what not. It doesn't have to be based on a horror game but the boss character needs to be frightening and invoke that "dread" some bosses have. Or it could be based on their appearances such as Dracula or Marx.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1711678207271.png

FATALIS
The original big bad final boss of the Monster Hunter video game, Fatalis is the absolute big BAD dragon, responsible for reducing the Kingdom of Schrade to ashes in the past. In Smash, this monster is massive, and can do one of the following attacks:
  • Claw swipe: 6%​
  • Bite: 5% + extra shield damage​
  • Horn charge: 7.5%​
  • Tail Sweep: 10.5%​
  • Body Slam: 11.5%​
  • Triple fireball: 8% each​
  • Forward flame sweep: Fatalis breaths a stream of fire and sweeps upwards, dealing 15% total​
  • Flame Shower: 22% (Only used if lingering up close)​
  • Line explosion: Fatalis breathes across the stage with an exploding wall of fire, dealing 16%​
  • Flight: Transfers to a flying state.​
  • Roar: Similar to Rathalos's roar.​
  • Nova: Rathalos will fly into the background with a large burst. If you don't hide behind a large plate of metal dislodged from the takeoff in time, Fatalis will deal a whopping 50% damage and be near-guaranteed to kill at 0%.​
Also much like Rathalos and Deviljho, Fatalis has localized HP in different spots: one in the chest, one in the head and one in the tail.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Night Terror (SoulCalibur)

1st character who came to mind for me was Nightmare who is already playable but there is an alternative idea, to use his enhanced form similar to Giga Bowser or Ganon from SoulCalibur 3 Night Terror. A little surprised this wasnt used as his final smash, not sure if it would make this boss slightly more or less fitting. Will use a mix of enhanced Nightmare attacks & some new ones perhaps revolving around his newly acquired wings. Will be a dreaded difficult boss not helped by the fact you need to fight Nightmare for a bit before who will likely do some damage putting you at a potential decent disadvantage before the true fight even begins.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright, I have a limited time to write this and, showing how much I have "degraded", I want to make sure I write this so I don't end up forgetting it. I have been having short-term memory loss and I am currently getting evaluated for the reason. It's not.... bad but it's unpleasant. I am thankfully begun seeking help and perhaps why it's happening.

Here are my plans moving on. If I forget them, please kindly inform me about it and I will seek to rectify it. I do apologize for forgetting things so easily.

4-5 Seasons planned

Festival of Fright

• Newcomer
  • Stage
  • Boss
  • Dungeon
  • Collectibles
  • Festive Colors/Costumes
    • Costumes are cosplays of characters
  • Mii Costumes
    • Moving away from the slasher costumes to something different
    • Monster Costumes
    • One funny costume

Year 2 Festival
  • Has a Nintendo Gamecube theme which includes coloration relating to Purple and Grey colors
  • 2 New Characters
    • First Party
    • Third Party
  • 3 new stages
    • Depending on what we vote in
  • New Story Mode (I have this written out and will unveil. This will be an over-arching story mode that continues into Season 3 and will affect the Season 3 Festivals
  • New Assist Trophy and Pokemon
    • 3 new Assist Trophies and 3 new Pokemon
  • New Items
    • 2 new items
  • New Dungeons
    • 3 new Dungeons
  • SmashSpace Returning
    • Involves purchasing a plot of land in the SmashHub and being able to add in content which includes farming land and even keeping a pet.
Year 3 Festival Plan
Character newcomers will not be affected by the 4 mains festivals but, rather, will be grafted into the Season 3 story.
  • Winter Festival (Festival of Frost Retired)
    • Newcomer: None
  • Spring Festival (Cherry Blossom Festival Retired)
    • Newcomer: Company-related
  • Summer Festival (Fun Sun Festival Retired)
    • Newcomer: Genre-related
  • Fall Festival (Festival of Fright Retired)
    • Newcomer: Villain
Two additional Festivals will be included that will have a minimal impact on the Season 3 storyline
  • First Party Franchise Celebration Festival plus Newcomer
  • TBD and will depend on what we have submitted thus far

In addition, we will retroactively how trailers and announcements are planned and it will require some input from you all:

You can view announcements:
Traditionally via Nintendo's Youtube account
Via the SmashHub upon booting on Infinite Beyond

Announcements usually happen a few days to a week prior to the festival happening and indicates the name of the festival and the content that is being included in it with the newcomer announcement happening later. The main area of the Smash Hub can be an area where people gather to "react" to the announcement in realtime. In order to do this, you must not be viewing the announcement via game device.

Now, leading up to the announcement, various Easter Eggs and hints will be placed in the Smash Hub. Some of these will be small and hard to spot while others will be changing the entirery of the Smash Hub.

Not right now but after the Festvial of Fright, we will be managing these "easter eggs". I already did 3 of them for us to show us what I mean. Please note that all characters do not get this "easter egg" reveal but may get a standard reveal per usual. One such example are the Mii Mage and Mii Athelete as well as Toad.

1. Shantae's Reveal
    1. Prior to the Fun Sun Day Festival, a Pirate Ship will be "crashed" into the Training Area of the Hub which various "Option and Settings" modes can be accessed as well as Amiibo features. This place also has a large amount of treasure to be found which makes sense for the Pirate Ship to appear. Players can board the pirate ship between the moment it appears to the end of the festival for various treasure. The ship will arrive unannounced and will herald in Shantae.
  2. Squid Sisters Reveal
    1. The Squid Sisters will hold a concert following the reveal of the Year 1 Festival. No characters are revealed during it's announcement and subsequent information drop but, following the reveal, the Squid Sisters will hold an in game concert with tickets needing to be purchased in order to enter said event. Tickets can either be purchased with gold or earned through playing online matches. Squid Sisters will be unveiled at the start of the festival a week alter.
  3. San's Reveal:
    1. If players have yet to purchase the San's costume in the Mii Costume vault, it will be listed as free prior to the Undertale-themed Festival and subsequent reveal.
You can expect us to conduct these submissions following the festival of fright but also one more: character codewords. This is something we forget to add with additional content.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If Festival of Fright can return...it means that...Festival of Fantasy can returns,right?

Festival of Fantasy can returns,right?
Probably not. Season festivals tend to come yearly as holidays are yearly and there is a big difference between a fantasy festival, which isn't a real-world yearly occurrence, and Christmas which is. Unless we decide to resurrect it. This is typical for this sort of thing.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions! Here are the results of stage voting!

Stage NamePoints
Aensland Castle4
Deserted Chateau2

Aensland Castle wins with the most votes.

Here are our submissions for a boss

The original big bad final boss of the Monster Hunter video game, Fatalis is the absolute big BAD dragon, responsible for reducing the Kingdom of Schrade to ashes in the past. In Smash, this monster is massive, and can do one of the following attacks:
  • Claw swipe: 6%​
  • Bite: 5% + extra shield damage​
  • Horn charge: 7.5%​
  • Tail Sweep: 10.5%​
  • Body Slam: 11.5%​
  • Triple fireball: 8% each​
  • Forward flame sweep: Fatalis breaths a stream of fire and sweeps upwards, dealing 15% total​
  • Flame Shower: 22% (Only used if lingering up close)​
  • Line explosion: Fatalis breathes across the stage with an exploding wall of fire, dealing 16%​
  • Flight: Transfers to a flying state.​
  • Roar: Similar to Rathalos's roar.​
  • Nova: Rathalos will fly into the background with a large burst. If you don't hide behind a large plate of metal dislodged from the takeoff in time, Fatalis will deal a whopping 50% damage and be near-guaranteed to kill at 0%.​
Also much like Rathalos and Deviljho, Fatalis has localized HP in different spots: one in the chest, one in the head and one in the tail.
Night Terror (SoulCalibur)

1st character who came to mind for me was Nightmare who is already playable but there is an alternative idea, to use his enhanced form similar to Giga Bowser or Ganon from SoulCalibur 3 Night Terror. A little surprised this wasnt used as his final smash, not sure if it would make this boss slightly more or less fitting. Will use a mix of enhanced Nightmare attacks & some new ones perhaps revolving around his newly acquired wings. Will be a dreaded difficult boss not helped by the fact you need to fight Nightmare for a bit before who will likely do some damage putting you at a potential decent disadvantage before the true fight even begins.
I will submit:

Bongo Bongo (Legend of Zelda)

Bongo Bongo is a boss who is encountered in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time in the Shadow Temple in Kakariko Well. In order to be defeated, Link has to equip the Lens of Truth which showed Bongo Bongo's physical body to Link otherwise it was invisible. Players will come equipped with the Links of Truth during this battle which coours in Bongo Bongo's lair but taking too much damage causes the Lens to weaken and eventually break which requires time for it to fix itself. Bongo Bongo has several attacks:
  • It will attempt to swipe forward with his hands.
  • It will pound the ground which will destablize the player.
  • It will use both arms to try to crush the player.
  • It will grab the player with both hands and squish them to deal damage.
Once players paralyzes both hands, Bongo Bongo will attempt to rush the player and crash into them thus dealing damage. Hitting the opponent while the Lens of Truth is active will damage Bongo Bongo.

Here are our submissions:

• Fatalis (Monster Hunter)
  • Night Terror (SoulCalibur)
  • Bongo Bongo (Zelda)

We will conduct a thread poll vote.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be conducting two jobs relating to Colors/Costumes

Submit a Zombie Color for a Character

We will be submitting zombie-tainted version of characters which includes green skin, muted clothing, and white eyes. Other than that, it does not have any other differences beyond that,

Submit a Cosplay Costume for a Character

We are kicking the Festival of Fright up a notch by giving characters with a cosplay variant of another character. Peach in a Mario costume? Kazuya with a Link Costume? Bayonetta with a Zero Suit costume? Let's get creating. Now, there are a few rules:

• The costume needs to make sense. Mr. Game and Watch Outfit for Ridley isn't going to happen. Try to make sure the costume makes sense given the characters, properties, and models to be realistically implementable.
  • The two characters needs to be connected in some way shape or form. A random Crash with a Lloyd Irving Costume might seem funny and random to you but lacks any connecting features so let's avoid that.
  • Kirby won't be getting any costumes due to already getting a costume. In addition, due to a lack of definable features, no one can have a Kirby costume.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Cosplay Costume: Sonic in Mario Costume

sonic_with_mario_costume__reuploaded__by_krimadraws_dd2a1f0-pre.png

(Credits: KrimaDraws on DeviantArt)

Zombie Color: Zombie 2B

2B will be have a green skin,parts from her clothes who are torn,including her blindfold and she can have some parts on her body who can be exposed bones and a bit exposed of the organs,but it's a robot gore and the organs and bones are robotized

Top Bottom